PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever been to a girls gone wild event?

Schugg
01-15-2008, 05:44 PM
ok, well abilene texas sucks fukin balls, it has next to nothing to do with imports. which is all i really care for, but luckily this town may be able to revive its right of deserving to exist. girls gone wild is having some sort of event in my town. just wanted to know what their little events usually consisted of. military is free before 9 and a whole bunch of people from the shop are going so i might end up going (what my wifes thinks = no concern! haha ok alittle, maybe, i dont know)

Evil Goat
01-15-2008, 05:55 PM
sounds almost as cool as some backwoods strip club in alabama

Alan®
01-15-2008, 06:32 PM
should be pretty much self explanitory whats gonna happen the question is are there any decent looking girls in the area.

JustinSane110™
01-15-2008, 06:38 PM
should be pretty much self explanitory whats gonna happen the question is are there any decent looking girls in the area.
Basically, lol. Just gonna be a bunch of drunk b*tches screaming and exposing themselves, while a bunch of drunken frat boys scream at the bunch of drunk screaming b*tches that are exposing themselves for the drunken screaming frat boys that are screaming for the drunk exposed b*tches...

Leadfoot_mf
01-15-2008, 07:09 PM
i have been there to some beach bar. lots of hot chicks too many stupid air force dorks.

Schugg
01-15-2008, 08:33 PM
i have been there to some beach bar. lots of hot chicks too many stupid air force dorks.

hahahahaha cahksucker! dont get your name put on a bomb! hah, no im not going to lie, there is ALOT of dorks in the airforce, i dont know how most of them make it through basic. this one guy in my shop is obsessed with ninjas, he is 21, plays yugioh, talks to himself, does questionable things, and his mental stability is literally questioned by everyone he meets. there was even a guy i didnt even know or work with one day i sat beside in the bx food court, and he was talking about some guy and how weird he was. so i decided to interrupt and ask if he was talking about "john doe" and he was!

Schugg
01-15-2008, 08:38 PM
sounds almost as cool as some backwoods strip club in alabama

i know incestuous acts like seeing close ones bare all at the strip club may be cool out where your from, alabama, or georgia west side state line, i dont know.....but thats not the case out here...sorry

Evil Goat
01-15-2008, 09:22 PM
your wife must be fat or something....b/c i damn sure know i would rather spend my night beating the bottom out of my wife than at a girls gone wild anything....you ever see any of the video series? weak, son, its weak....

let me know when vivid comes to town

Schugg
01-15-2008, 10:14 PM
no cant say ive seen any of the videos, just tv commercials. and yeah spending the night with my wife would be fine on any other day, but she is going to be at her moms for a week in mississippi or something. i figure ill just tell her since she is getting her one personal vacation im going to have my own person vacation here. i never got to have a damn bachelor's party anyway, might as well check out the strip clubs out here too

Jimmy B
01-15-2008, 10:22 PM
eh,.. they used to come to 1150, and it really sux.. lol.. see some boobies, big deal

Leadfoot_mf
01-15-2008, 11:34 PM
eh,.. they used to come to 1150, and it really sux.. lol.. see some boobies, big deal
i like :boobies:

Frög
01-15-2008, 11:47 PM
i have.. its straight..

devinwebb907
01-16-2008, 12:37 AM
i went to one at a bar..nothing to do with cars. saw some tits and booties shaking. it wasnt that great, but i mean better than had they not been there and i just been at the bar.

RandomGuy
01-16-2008, 01:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywQ-DEqBKHA

81911SC
01-16-2008, 06:56 AM
My cousin films for them and I know he has had some crazy stories but I haven't talked to him since last spring break.

mocha latte cupcake
01-16-2008, 07:04 AM
i have! i think i'm actually on one of them? :thinking: don't remember which one it was for. but yeah i had fun lol besides whats terrible about free drinks and hot chicks with nice boobs? tackle drunk beaches! :lmfao: