PDA

View Full Version : damn i got murdered

xlilvi3tx
01-15-2008, 03:34 AM
edit

Well, last night i was on holcomb bridge road and ran into a 4 door integra and white nissan sentra se-r while they were racing. As soon as they spotted me, i guess they wanted to run me for the hell of it. I was just thinkin like damn, i cant whoop nobody in an auto ls, and my ride is just too damn slow. Well anyways, i just decided to run them for fun and i got dusted just as i expected. Ran the 4dr teg from a rollin start and got killed. Ran the sentra and did a lil better but still got burned. And finally both came up, downed to second and got dusted and they signaled they were leaving and thats it. sucks.... i really need my motor swap soon before i go crazy over how slow this car is. well if yall are on here congrats lol :goodjob: yall beat another slow ass POS lol

hmongxcuz
01-15-2008, 06:12 AM
now this makes me wanna go write mone for the fuk of it LOL

3.5altman
01-15-2008, 06:31 AM
should have put this in kills forum ot

AnthonyF
01-15-2008, 08:08 AM
hm...so what was the point of the race?

Doppelgänger
01-15-2008, 10:09 AM
..... As soon as they spotted me they were just dying to see what i have under my hood and started revin at me like crazy.....

They were probably dying laughing at you.....

Revving at each other is like monkeys picking bugs off one another... is a form of identification to being part of a group..... in your case, you were communicating with other ricers. They weren't trying to race you, they were like "hey dude! your drive a pile of sh!t too? So do we!!".

Sammich
01-15-2008, 10:13 AM
hm...so what was the point of the post?

x2:thinking:

Frög
01-15-2008, 10:17 AM
dumbest thing to do is race on holcomb bridge..

Maniac1
01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
12 seconds or faster club. *Disclaimer : IA.com is not responsible for anything said or done in this section. If you do not like what happens here, Stay out. Say anything negative in this forum about whats goes on in here you will be banned.

Doppelgänger
01-15-2008, 10:25 AM
12 seconds or faster club. *Disclaimer : IA.com is not responsible for anything said or done in this section. If you do not like what happens here, Stay out. Say anything negative in this forum about whats goes on in here you will be banned. :( I'm off by a second

WhiteAccord
01-15-2008, 10:37 AM
dumbest thing to do is race on holcomb bridge..

HAHAHAAHAH:lmfao:You know it..

On_Her_Face
01-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Well, last night i was on holcomb bridge road and ran into a 4 door integra and white nissan sentra se-r while they were racing. As soon as they spotted me they were just dying to see what i have under my hood and started revin at me like crazy. I was just thinkin like damn, i cant whoop nobody in an auto ls, and my ride is just too damn slow. Well anyways, i just decided to run them for fun and i got dusted just as i expected. Ran the 4dr teg from a rollin start and got killed. Ran the sentra and did a lil better but still got burned. And finally both came up and started honking, downed to second and got dusted and they signaled they were leaving and thats it. sucks.... i really need my motor swap soon before i go crazy over how slow this car is. well if yall are on here congrats lol :goodjob: yall beat another slow ass POS lol

do you owe him a 10 second car now?

xlilvi3tx
01-15-2008, 11:23 AM
hm...so what was the point of the race/post?

no point i was just bored and two cars went up to me and started revin at me and crap. i just wanted to do a fun run for the hell of it. i already know i lost lol the reason why i post this is cause its 4 in the mornin and i got nothing better to do and if it really is in the wrong section or better as one of the people who post in here stated then may i ask a mod to move it?

They were probably dying laughing at you.....

Revving at each other is like monkeys picking bugs off one another... is a form of identification to being part of a group..... in your case, you were communicating with other ricers. They weren't trying to race you, they were like "hey dude! your drive a pile of sh!t too? So do we!!".

yeh maybe, lmao but as i stated they reved at me. i didnt rev back i just downed it and just got owned :lmfao:

Doppelgänger
01-15-2008, 12:22 PM
next time, get out and stick a knife in their tires and take off... guarantee you'll win every time!!! lol

xlilvi3tx
01-15-2008, 01:38 PM
next time, get out and stick a knife in their tires and take off... guarantee you'll win every time!!! lol

LOL ill keep that in mind

v3rd1g0
01-15-2008, 04:29 PM
we were crusin up to the bowling thing and saw the type r wing so we thought we'd play around real quick. btw we weren't reving at each other at all. he rev'd at you to see if you were willing to pull. you rev'd back so he went for it. saw him take you so i thought i'd have a go at it.

SE-Rious1
01-15-2008, 04:36 PM
dude the way he puts it your se-r is slower than the 4 door thats sad :(

v3rd1g0
01-15-2008, 04:39 PM
well to be honest it is.... stock specv vs a boosted gsr? yeah who do u think would be faster XD

SE-Rious1
01-15-2008, 04:42 PM
well to be honest it is.... stock specv vs a boosted gsr? yeah who do u think would be faster XD
ah ok bout to say

v3rd1g0
01-15-2008, 04:47 PM
yeah before he got boosted we were about equal.

SE-Rious1
01-15-2008, 04:52 PM
get a B13

xlilvi3tx
01-15-2008, 08:19 PM
we were crusin up to the bowling thing and saw the type r wing so we thought we'd play around real quick. btw we weren't reving at each other at all. he rev'd at you to see if you were willing to pull. you rev'd back so he went for it. saw him take you so i thought i'd have a go at it.

oh so it was you hahaha kool damn yall smoke the **** outta me. and the 4door was boosted?

hmongxcuz
01-15-2008, 08:31 PM
to bad i wasnt there to run the gsr lol

IOnlyLookStock
01-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Haha! Sup man? I'm the 4 door GSR. Don't feel bad I'm putting some pretty good power to the ground. Honestly though your car was pretty clean. It was dark so I cant say much, but it looked pretty good.
Second off, I didn't know that that road was bad, I never drive over there, So I didn't know it was a bad place to run.

You should have come to the bowling meet, since you were right there by the alley.

wunquikser
01-15-2008, 11:19 PM
was the se-r an classic or the spec v's..

v3rd1g0
01-16-2008, 12:52 AM
was the se-r an classic or the spec v's..

look at my sig......

IOnlyLookStock
01-16-2008, 02:27 AM
Good run though... Ive never been.. "honored" i guess you could say in the kills forum :goodjob:

xlilvi3tx
01-16-2008, 11:05 AM
hahaha i know i got killed. i knew there was something unusually about your teg. considering the fact that it sounded like that and how quick it pulled from me meant u had something.

Tech5
01-16-2008, 11:19 AM
x2

xlilvi3tx
01-16-2008, 11:36 AM

ok ok x3 there. there was no point

SER-KID
01-18-2008, 12:27 AM
a b13...sounds like a plan.

hydroshutter