PDA

View Full Version : I need to get in Contact With Joe Vick

Blitanicle99
01-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Ok Ive tried posting this elsewhere with no help so I posted it here.

I need to get in contact with Joe Vick for Business reasons. The only place I found him was sadly enough on Myspace and I cant send him a message without being his friend because of the way its set, and I sent a friend request almost 2 weeks ago and he aint responding.
So if anyone knows someone who knows someone who knows him or whatever, let me know. His number would be fantastic or even an personal email... anything.

Reps will be massively given.
Thanks

redrumracer
01-14-2008, 08:11 PM
Ok Ive tried posting this elsewhere with no help so I posted it here.

I need to get in contact with Joe Vick for Business reasons. The only place I found him was sadly enough on Myspace and I cant send him a message without being his friend because of the way its set, and I sent a friend request almost 2 weeks ago and he aint responding.
So if anyone knows someone who knows someone who knows him or whatever, let me know. His number would be fantastic or even an personal email... anything.

Reps will be massively given.
Thanks

LOL this is funny

Blitanicle99
01-14-2008, 08:16 PM
The Myspace thing? Yeah, I feel like im in highschool or something bitching about it.

I talked to a friend of mine and he said that was one place I could try and track him down. I feel like a complete moron doing so lol

ae86
01-14-2008, 08:25 PM
The Myspace thing? Yeah, I feel like im in highschool or something bitching about it.

I talked to a friend of mine and he said that was one place I could try and track him down. I feel like a complete moron doing so lol

u got pm

Blitanicle99
01-14-2008, 08:41 PM
Your the man!

richbaker
01-15-2008, 12:22 AM
yeah myspace!!

RandomGuy
01-15-2008, 12:42 AM
I no longer have his number on my phone

But talk to anyone up there at tora motorsports (if it still exists) I'm sure they know how to contact him.

Also, pm hell-fire on here, he might know?

Blitanicle99
01-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Got in contact with him last night. Thanks for the help.