PDA

View Full Version : MEETS WATCH OUT IN FULTON

LightsOut
01-14-2008, 11:55 AM
K is anyone meets around Fulton or in Fulton watch out... Look out 4 a Crown Vic... Bluu an Black. Siting high up wit **** on its finder an tinted out windows... Its blue on top an black on the bottom.... That CAR IS A RAT... HE IS THE ONE who called the cops last nite on OLD NAT... me an my friend cars are in the shop so we was riding wit his gurl in her car isnt a fast car... cop came an blocked her. me an my boy was asked to get on the ground an they handd cuft us bla bla an then let us go... i notice when we pulled up that car wit it window rolled down a bit near the McDs.. it left when the cops came an returned when everyone was gone... was weird to me... SO IF U C THAT CAR DONT DO ANYTHING LEAVE OR BEAT THAT DUDES ASS... HE IS A SNITCH AN A RAT

Sammich
01-14-2008, 11:57 AM
lol alot or a lil?? this is almost as funny as bag baby

cactusEG
01-14-2008, 12:04 PM
why the hell is this in the meet section ?

R3RUN
01-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Well if you weren't doing something stupid it probably wouldn't be an issue now would it.

Riding_Low
01-14-2008, 12:43 PM
why would he do such a thing what a jerk off

latoilette
01-14-2008, 12:49 PM
i've seen that car before. it has a gov tag. he's a cop, not a rat.

DirtyMechanic
01-14-2008, 01:00 PM
i've seen that car before. it has a gov tag. he's a cop, not a rat.exatly

he probably saw you go to that dope house and called you out. its probably a surveillance car.

COGCaviZ24
01-14-2008, 01:35 PM
you would probably make a more valid point if you typed with full words and used proper English

R3RUN
01-14-2008, 01:57 PM
you would probably make a more valid point if you typed with full words and used proper English
Mos def, coming in and ranting in a way that makes you sound like you have half the intelligence of a kid with down syndrome doesn't help your case.

Sammich
01-14-2008, 01:58 PM
lol alot or a lil?? this is almost as funny as bag baby

seems like i can lol alot due to the fact this idiot didn't realize, even though he's 'trapping', that it was an undercover cop:screwy:

quickdodgeŽ
01-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Look out 4 a Crown Vic... Bluu an Black. Siting high up wit **** on its finder an tinted out windows... Its blue on top an black on the bottom....

May God bless this guy with everything he ever wanted. Good for him. and what he did. Later, QD.

silversol
01-14-2008, 02:02 PM
beat that dudes ass huh? sounds like a good way to get shot! on second thought go ahead and try it! one less dumb **** around!

R3RUN
01-14-2008, 02:05 PM
Birthday:
March 17, 1987
Car:
Mitusbishi/Galant typeR/1995 & Kawasaki/ Ninja ZX-12R/ 2002 & lookin 4 a 93 Integra
I get Paid to Break **** =)

His profile info. LOL at galant type r.

DrewS2K
01-14-2008, 02:06 PM
just stay out of fulton lol, nothing good there anyways

Sammich
01-14-2008, 02:07 PM
galaunt hype arghhhhhhhhh

.::UNKNOWN::.
01-14-2008, 09:17 PM
:cussing:first of all :english: thats what spell check is for...what is this guys deal the south side has been under lock down 4 a while now.... oh and let me guess south Fulton or buffington:police:??? been under lock down for a couple of yrs now..... you are the reason cops look at modified cars i got pulled over 5 times the week of nopi for bs reasons when i was going back and forth to work when i worked 2 jobs... and f***ing :police:victor "penis" hill is all up our a$$ if we do ne thing wrong or not.... lay off there is no way you can street race for ne period of time its going to get busted up so lay off the subject.... thats done i am sorry you just got in the car scene and street racing is done.... oh yeah grow up and keep it on the track:goodjob:

GuessWho
01-14-2008, 10:36 PM
^^ cute little icons and all pretty much sums it up!!!

redrumracer
01-15-2008, 12:22 AM
well if it is an undercover cop car or some shat like that i can almost guarantee it wont be one for long if the cops catch wind of this thread.

COGCaviZ24
01-15-2008, 05:41 PM
like the cops ever watch this web site :no:

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2008, 07:02 PM

Know before you post, man. Seriously. Later, QD.

BATMOBL
01-15-2008, 08:41 PM
why the hell is this in the meet section ?
UMMMM maybe becasue it has to do with a STING operation for car meets... DUH

COGCaviZ24
01-16-2008, 06:48 AM
Know before you post, man. Seriously. Later, QD.

Damn, i cant ever get sarcasm right on the internet LOL. i know they watch this site for a fact. i got a couple friends that are now :police: and have brought up IA in conversations

LightsOut
01-16-2008, 10:50 AM
well 1st of all i did this on my treo k an i did it fast.... an wow man do yall have anything better 2 do but just try an trash some1 just cause i type the way i do if i chose not to use proper english i dont have 2.. if yall wanta be grammer an snoby homos then go ahead k... all this was was a warning look out 4 that car... an no it didnt have GOV tags sry man .... .... but i feel sry 4 the ones tryin to trash me cause i shortin my words an try an make the post shorter. my ****ing bad get a life ****... lil 15 yr old bitchs that proply neva seen a real tit... go out an do something wit ur ****in lives its not hard to read what i type ppl that come to the meets say they read it an understand what im sayin no problem.. most coming from COBB an Gwinett.. some clayco so how about u jump off my nuts an go get fuked by ya daddys again okay ........

LightsOut
01-16-2008, 10:51 AM
an who cares they watch this site we meet to talk if retards wanta do stupid **** let them k....

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Damn, i cant ever get sarcasm right on the internet LOL.

Goddamnit. Lolol. Sorry, buddy. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2008, 01:01 PM
well 1st of all i did this on my treo k an i did it fast.... an wow man do yall have anything better 2 do but just try an trash some1 just cause i type the way i do if i chose not to use proper english i dont have 2.. if yall wanta be grammer an snoby homos then go ahead k... all this was was a warning look out 4 that car... an no it didnt have GOV tags sry man .... .... but i feel sry 4 the ones tryin to trash me cause i shortin my words an try an make the post shorter. my ****ing bad get a life ****... lil 15 yr old bitchs that proply neva seen a real tit... go out an do something wit ur ****in lives its not hard to read what i type ppl that come to the meets say they read it an understand what im sayin no problem.. most coming from COBB an Gwinett.. some clayco so how about u jump off my nuts an go get fuked by ya daddys again okay ........

If I see that car, I'll tell him to look out for you. Later, QD.

COGCaviZ24
01-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Goddamnit. Lolol. Sorry, buddy. Later, QD.

it's all good brother

LightsOut
01-17-2008, 10:56 AM
UMMMM maybe becasue it has to do with a STING operation for car meets... DUH

lol man ppl can be stupid sometimes man... an what i seen on here are lil kids who wish they had the car they say they do talk trash about ppl they wish they was lol.............

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 11:01 AM
an what i seen on here .

"an what i seen on here" is an idiot whom no one really gives a fucc about. Go to net-ebonics.org or something and use your thug talk over there. You might actually be taken seriously as a street meanie. Later, QD.

LightsOut
01-17-2008, 11:01 AM
If I see that car, I'll tell him to look out for you. Later, QD.

okay do it they look 4 me anyway i careless if a cop pulls me ova they betta have a reason.... hits i have cops in my family an i know every ****in thing they know so tell um... **** i will.... I DRIVE A 1995 MITSUBISHI GALANT ES WIT A RS ENGINE..... ITS GREEN BLACKED OUT TIRES... I RIDE WIT OUT MY LIGHTS ON EVERY SATURDAY SUNDAY AN SUMTIMES FRIDAY...... IM USULY WIT A 1993 INTEGRA GSR... OR A 1996 CIVIC...... IM ABOUT 5'11 ASIAN AN I STAND OUT CAUSE WHAT I WEAR..... THEIR u go cops now u know who i am....

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 11:05 AM
okay do it they look 4 me anyway i careless if a cop pulls me ova they betta have a reason.... hits i have cops in my family an i know every ****in thing they know so tell um... **** i will.... I DRIVE A 1995 MITSUBISHI GALANT ES WIT A RS ENGINE..... ITS GREEN BLACKED OUT TIRES... I RIDE WIT OUT MY LIGHTS ON EVERY SATURDAY SUNDAY AN SUMTIMES FRIDAY...... IM USULY WIT A 1993 INTEGRA GSR... OR A 1996 CIVIC...... IM ABOUT 5'11 ASIAN AN I STAND OUT CAUSE WHAT I WEAR..... THEIR u go cops now u know who i am....

"an what i seen on here" is an idiot whom no one really gives a fucc about. Go to net-ebonics.org or something and use your thug talk over there. You might actually be taken seriously as a street meanie.

Quoted an earlier post from myself to show added emphasis towards this Rhode's Scholar recipient. Later, QD.

LightsOut
01-17-2008, 11:25 AM
wow u prove to me that ur nothin but a lil kid who wishes they was a street racer or had a car that did more then his 12 speed bike.... k well im end this dude grow up this is a IMPORT forum... where u talk about cars otha stuff doin wit cars meets etc. naw u come on an get ya jollys from trash ppl that dont care how they type cause once again its a fourm he isnt tryin to get in to college... k y dont u just get a life man... an again THIS FORUM IS TO TALK ABOUT CARS all u do is trash ppl different from u.. which by law is prejudice.. kinda childish 2.... funny i dont c y my friends an i an my family fight to protect this country 4 retards like u to trash ppl... nothin but white trash who thinks he smart cause he can type in PROPER english want a ****in goldn star.... get a life man grow up an go **** a gurl somthing.....

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 11:31 AM
wow u prove to me that ur nothin but a lil kid who wishes they was a street racer or had a car that did more then his 12 speed bike.... k well im end this dude grow up this is a IMPORT forum... where u talk about cars otha stuff doin wit cars meets etc. naw u come on an get ya jollys from trash ppl that dont care how they type cause once again its a fourm he isnt tryin to get in to college... k y dont u just get a life man... an again THIS FORUM IS TO TALK ABOUT CARS all u do is trash ppl different from u.. which by law is prejudice.. kinda childish 2.... funny i dont c y my friends an i an my family fight to protect this country 4 retards like u to trash ppl... nothin but white trash who thinks he smart cause he can type in PROPER english want a ****in goldn star.... get a life man grow up an go **** a gurl somthing.....

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You aren't fighting for shiit except for the right to be an idiot and uneducated.

Talking about people different from me is against the law for "prejudice?" Lolol. For one thing, you couldn't be any more stupid if you really think that. For another I don't think my black daughter nor my Japanese son will agree with on me being prejudice.

White trash, huh? Still better than being an Asian-wanna-be-black biatch.

Later, QD.

allmotorX
01-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Lol at this thread!!!!!!!!!

Maniac1
01-17-2008, 11:36 AM
Thats why I only hangout with people I know.

BABY J
01-17-2008, 11:51 AM

:yes:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54521&highlight=ATL-PD

:ninja: :police:

COGCaviZ24
01-17-2008, 01:52 PM

WOW you got BLACK tires too :eek:

BABY J please post #22

Spektrewing386
01-17-2008, 02:46 PM
yeah, a Crown Vic thats half blue half black with a pushbar on the front MUST be a rat and not an actual cop... LOL

LightsOut
01-19-2008, 02:15 PM
yeah, a Crown Vic thats half blue half black with a pushbar on the front MUST be a rat and not an actual cop... LOL

it didnt have a pushbar..... looked like one them ones they try an make cool wit 24s on them..... lol ugly ****

Thighs
01-19-2008, 02:56 PM
im not worried about rats or undercover cops. if you dont do anything illegal, what are they gonna do?

and type in real english. i pay taxes to pay for alot of govt. crap, including your education and mine. i may not type with PERFECT english, but i doubt anybody on the forum has a problem reading it. yours, on the other hand, sucks ass. i have to read your sh!t like 3 times to get the basic meaning of what you type. nobody thinks your gangsta. grow up.

wrxandgsr
01-20-2008, 01:16 AM
seems like i can lol alot due to the fact this idiot didn't realize, even though he's 'trapping', that it was an undercover cop:screwy:

:lmao: :lmao:

SSMTL01
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
pics of galant type-r w/ blacked out tires or thread lock.

LightsOut
01-22-2008, 11:06 AM
pics of galant type-r w/ blacked out tires or thread lock.

???????

LightsOut
01-22-2008, 11:09 AM
im not worried about rats or undercover cops. if you dont do anything illegal, what are they gonna do?

and type in real english. i pay taxes to pay for alot of govt. crap, including your education and mine. i may not type with PERFECT english, but i doubt anybody on the forum has a problem reading it. yours, on the other hand, sucks ass. i have to read your sh!t like 3 times to get the basic meaning of what you type. nobody thinks your gangsta. grow up.

no one seems to have a problem but that homo quickdodge.. this is a forum to talk about cars.... but seems all he likes to do is try an be the grammer police.....:screwy: i think his dad just use to :idb: when he was a kid........:taun:

quickdodgeŽ
01-22-2008, 11:16 AM
no one seems to have a problem but that homo quickdodge.. this is a forum to talk about cars.... but seems all he likes to do is try an be the grammer police.....:screwy: i think his dad just use to :idb: when he was a kid........:taun:

Wonder how he could do that when he died when I was a child. I don't have a problem with talking about cars. I just have a problem with you personally. Your dumbass Mom promised me a son years ago. When she got pregnant, I was happy as fucc. Then you were born. I told her WTF. All I ask from you is a goddamn son and you give birth to a goddamn little girl?? Child support my ass. That's why you're a broke little trick selling licks to the dick.

Oh and BTW, the dude you quoted was insulting you....lolol. Later, QD.

David88vert
01-22-2008, 05:39 PM

QD is a lot older and has a much higher education than you do. Maybe you should STFU and listen to your elders....

Additionally, you were not talking about cars. You were trying to come on here and get noticed. Well, you accomplished that. We all noticed that you are a complete moron - incapable of typing a single coherent thought. A simple suggestion would be go back to school and try first grade again. My 7 year old daughter is already passed your education level with her vocabulary usage....

chinitoxamor
01-22-2008, 05:46 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.. someone should tell you to get a life.. lol .. your fault you got arrested

LightsOut
01-24-2008, 10:46 AM
lol wow no one got arrested stupid...... an doesnt matter if he has a higher education then me doesnt me he is better then me... if i had to talk like im doin a paper for the HSGT then **** i will... but y should i when its pointless... thats all yall ****s talk about on here sense i join.. all u do is talk about grammer nothin about cars an the ppl that answer my posts that really have somthing to say yall bombard them as well how about yall get lifes an just stop this childish bs attack u want grammer **** go back to skol ok an if u dont know what skol is its SCHOOL *****

allmotorX
01-24-2008, 10:52 AM
hehehe

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2008, 01:11 PM
doesnt me he is better then me..

Trust me. It does.

if i had to talk like im doin a paper for the HSGT then **** i will... but y should i when its pointless... thats all yall ****s talk about on here sense i join.. all u do is talk about grammer nothin about cars an the ppl that answer my posts that really have somthing to say yall bombard them as well how about yall get lifes an just stop this childish bs attack u want grammer **** go back to skol ok an if u dont know what skol is its SCHOOL *****

Here is the English translation of this crap:

"I'm don't just play a dumbass online. I'm also a dumbass in real life as well."

Later, QD.

David88vert
01-24-2008, 07:52 PM
lol wow no one got arrested stupid...... an doesnt matter if he has a higher education then me doesnt me he is better then me... if i had to talk like im doin a paper for the HSGT then **** i will... but y should i when its pointless... thats all yall ****s talk about on here sense i join.. all u do is talk about grammer nothin about cars an the ppl that answer my posts that really have somthing to say yall bombard them as well how about yall get lifes an just stop this childish bs attack u want grammer **** go back to skol ok an if u dont know what skol is its SCHOOL *****

If you really wanted to talk about CARS, you would post in the CAR TALK section, and it would be a post about CARS and not COPS.
Perhaps you should go to the correct section, and try to make a post about CARS?
And if you want people to understand what you mean, I would suggest that you type intelligently.
Trying to act "gangsta", doesn't make you an OG. BTW - It's OLD SKOOL - get it right. Don't make me roll my '64 down there - I really do hit switches - whatcha 'no 'bout dat???

Oh yeah, QD, spell it right in your sig....

chinitoxamor
01-24-2008, 08:00 PM

i dont see why you called me stupid when you're the one with horrible grammar.. sadly i see.. anyways get a life.. you want car talk go to the other section dont sit here and bullsh.it

jadakid88
01-25-2008, 05:29 PM
:lmfao:
WOW you got BLACK tires too :eek:

BABY J please post #22

jadakid88
01-25-2008, 05:31 PM
:doh: :lmfao:
QD is a lot older and has a much higher education than you do. Maybe you should STFU and listen to your elders....

Additionally, you were not talking about cars. You were trying to come on here and get noticed. Well, you accomplished that. We all noticed that you are a complete moron - incapable of typing a single coherent thought. A simple suggestion would be go back to school and try first grade again. My 7 year old daughter is already passed your education level with her vocabulary usage....