PDA

View Full Version : Just 2 Civics

1slowep3
01-14-2008, 11:38 AM
Here are some pics of a friend of mine and my civics.The Grey one is the Beast JDM B16 GSR trans and the list goes on. Mine is the brown one.SOHC stockness.Right now all show just bought it yesterday.Then bought a b16a2 for 100 bux :bannana: needs rebuilt and a few other things.Enjoy:goodjob: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/dblewis04/CIVICS/ImportedPhotos00009.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/dblewis04/CIVICS/ImportedPhotos00003.jpg

MistaCee
01-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Nice I like the coupe its clean

aaronfelipe
01-14-2008, 11:41 AM
All I would do to the coupe is lower it a tiny little snippet :bannana:

1slowep3
01-14-2008, 11:43 AM
I have 2.50 inch shunk2 lowering springs for it.Just need time to install.Thanks for the good words

Sammich
01-14-2008, 11:44 AM
the sedan is a sleeper...some decent pics right there...not a fan of the sol fives tho..

1slowep3
01-14-2008, 12:03 PM
He doesnt like the rims either.He is now trying to steal mine.I think his arguement is that he has a b16 and the si had a b16 so he should have the si wheels that are on mine.No deal:goodjob: My B16 is comming soon

WHT_EP3
01-14-2008, 12:10 PM
both cars really clean and sleeper look

chrisdohck
01-14-2008, 01:36 PM
nice i like

04Prerunner
01-14-2008, 02:36 PM
good lookin honduhs..

B164DRDL
01-15-2008, 09:19 PM
Here's some better pics for you guys :goodjob:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/dblewis04/CIVICS/ImportedPhotos00002.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/dblewis04/CIVICS/ImportedPhotos00006.jpg

DarKStaR
01-16-2008, 03:24 PM
when i saw this pic i said damn that looks like dereks car.....then noticed it was the spillway of LWW lol so who is the other guy derek?

.:Stirfry:.
01-16-2008, 03:45 PM
clean pair of hondas man:...
that color looks good on that coupe

takume
01-16-2008, 04:45 PM
nice clean sleeper

B164DRDL
01-16-2008, 10:41 PM
when i saw this pic i said damn that looks like dereks car.....then noticed it was the spillway of LWW lol so who is the other guy derek?
The doo-doo colored coupe is my buddy from atl. He just bought it last sat. and we washed em and waxed em then went and took a few pics down at the wildhood spillway. oh and thanks for tell'n everybody who I'm is! :tongue1:

DarKStaR
01-17-2008, 08:26 AM
dont act like your someone special ;)

santacruz77
01-17-2008, 08:46 AM
well these couldnt be any more boring lol....
i guess i could be a 240sx with a sr in it...

do somthing diffrent with it.

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 08:46 AM
The black car is just another Civic. The brown car is just another Civic, also. Only brown. That's why I like it. The color choice. But how is it(the brown one) a "show" car? Later, QD.

SiRed94
01-17-2008, 12:55 PM
look pretty nice...

G3N0 89SI
01-17-2008, 01:55 PM
:piss: fu ck that man its ef all day but they look ok!!!!:look:

LSblaze
01-17-2008, 04:20 PM
the coupe is clean as hell... does need to be dropped a little though.

4door is a good sleeper car... I've beaten a lot of ppl with mine..LS was:toilet: on those vtec boys HAHAHAHAHA

boosted b
01-17-2008, 04:28 PM
nice

MaconPerformance
01-17-2008, 08:56 PM
the cars look clean. Nice build up and GL on the coupes b16!

Tech5
01-17-2008, 08:58 PM
not bad

1slowep3
01-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the nice words and to the poster that asked about the brown one being a "show car".How old are you?Have you ever heard of all show no go?Meaning that the car look good but thats it.Or all go and no show?Which means .....Just in case you missed The car is ugly but will blow your doors off. :goodjob: Feel free to use these saying if you need to to expand your car "lingo".
Like I said before Thank you all except that Macon performance guy:ninja: He is a little fishy to me.JK.That B16 will be the one to beat.

Axix23
01-18-2008, 08:15 PM
nice pics

quickdodgeŽ
01-18-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the nice words and to the poster that asked about the brown one being a "show car".How old are you?Have you ever heard of all show no go?Meaning that the car look good but thats it.Or all go and no show?Which means .....

How old am I? Or have I ever heard of show cars? You were not even 10 years old when I attended my first car show. I was going to NOPI shows before you even hit puberty. I know what a car show is. I asked because I not only do I not see any go, but there is no show either. Aside from a brown paint job, there is no show quality stuff with your car. I wasn't flaming your car, just asking why you call it a show car when it doesn't appear to be one from the pics. Later, QD.

1slowep3
01-19-2008, 12:50 AM
Well since you dont seem to get it.Maybe its old age greeping up on you.Maybe I should not have asked how old are you but where are you from?I tried to explain it to you in english maybe Ill try another langueag you might understand.Theeee carrr aint fahst bhutt etts knot two ughley.Etts purdier theen etts fahst.Sooo etts goht moar show (purdy) theen fast(fahst).Get it yet.I never said its a "Show car"If you dont get it yet try and ask your grand kids to explain it to you.:)

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Well since you dont seem to get it.Maybe its old age greeping up on you.Maybe I should not have asked how old are you but where are you from?I tried to explain it to you in english maybe Ill try another langueag you might understand.Theeee carrr aint fahst bhutt etts knot two ughley.Etts purdier theen etts fahst.Sooo etts goht moar show (purdy) theen fast(fahst).Get it yet.I never said its a "Show car"If you dont get it yet try and ask your grand kids to explain it to you.:)

That's cool. If you want to be the next IA Bitch about a simple question, then who am I stop you? But I am the one that will keep shutting you down and keep you up to date on changing your panties.

All I asked you was how it was a show car before which I actually complimented the car. I already knew it wasn't a "go" car because it's a Civic. So I believe it's your trick asz that doesn't understand common decency and how to answer a question without getting your tampon lodged in your pu$$y. Your car isn't that nice looking and your far from intelligent enough to keep up with me for you to act like you're going to "rough" me up on here. So good luck navigating IA and good luck with your "show" car. Later, QD.

Mr. Clean
01-19-2008, 07:22 AM
oh geez.

cars look good but your getting off to a bad start by e-arguing with QD already. noobs usually wait until their second thread.

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Lolol. I don't get it really. I even complimented the color. All I did was ask how it was a show car. There was no flaming involved. I guess realizing he settled for a Civic is unnerving and he had to vent somewhere. Later, QD.

Mr. Clean
01-19-2008, 07:30 AM
haha i have the next level civic!! del sol FTW... all the greatness of a civic w/o all the trite-ness.

1slowep3
01-19-2008, 09:03 AM
Lolol. I don't get it really. I even complimented the color. All I did was ask how it was a show car. There was no flaming involved. I guess realizing he settled for a Civic is unnerving and he had to vent somewhere. Later, QD.

I understand you are the resident ******* on here but...I did answer your question about it being a "show car".I NEVER said it was a "show car"I said it was more show than go.If I need to explain again I will.Just send me a PM and ask:goodjob: Now about the **** you are talking it doesnt effect me.Its easier to be an ass on the internet then in the real world.I get it.May be your dad didnt love you and you married a woman that whoops your ass on a regular bases.The list could go on.You could just have mental issues.I know I cant win an arguement on the web.Its useless to try.So I will leave it at this.When you see the brown civic comming your way.Just make way ond go about your buisness.
To Clean_sol I am not worried about makeing anyone mad on here.This is a forum there are millions on the web.They are filled with all the same kind of people.Thank you for the nice words about the cars.

Mr. Clean
01-19-2008, 09:13 AM
hey im just trying to say there are some good people on here that can really help you out but there are real people behind these keyboards and most live within driving distance from you that you can trade parts with or get technical help, IA is like making a phone call to me- if i need help instead of calling somebody, i just write up a thread and people that know me are willing to help because im not a douche very often.

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2008, 09:39 AM
I understand you are the resident ******* on here but...I did answer your question about it being a "show car".I NEVER said it was a "show car"I said it was more show than go.If I need to explain again I will.Just send me a PM and ask:goodjob: Now about the **** you are talking it doesnt effect me.Its easier to be an ass on the internet then in the real world.I get it.May be your dad didnt love you and you married a woman that whoops your ass on a regular bases.The list could go on.You could just have mental issues.I know I cant win an arguement on the web.Its useless to try.So I will leave it at this.When you see the brown civic comming your way.Just make way ond go about your buisness.

Lolol at the usual internet assumptions. Lolol, also, at your last method of "attack" on me since you have no real purpose in this. You also couldn't win an argument off the web either as it is highly probable that my intelligence far surpasses the feeble mass that resides in your head. You made your point of what you meant by your car, but as I wasn't an azzhole to you in my initial comment, there was no need for you to act like a busted up trick and respond to me in your manner. All you had to respond. And about any brown Civic coming my way and me turning around. Trust me...it wouldn't. How could I be scared of someone in a Civic? Lolol. Trick. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2008, 12:57 PM
What happened to the little asslicking biatch??? I thought I was going to get it if I talked to you like the biatch that you are again? The hail happened you idiot fucc? Later, QD.

1slowep3
01-23-2008, 01:09 PM
You got me there.Wow I am so embarassed.Oh no public humilation.What ever will I do.Maybe I should bow down to to QD....Yeah right.I have no reps what will you do now?You neg rep me 15 or so then now what.You mothers a whore and she brings me all her money and begs to to **** you to make you a man.Now what?:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2008, 01:29 PM
You got me there.Wow I am so embarassed.Oh no public humilation.What ever will I do.Maybe I should bow down to to QD....Yeah right.I have no reps what will you do now?You neg rep me 15 or so then now what.You mothers a whore and she brings me all her money and begs to to **** you to make you a man.Now what?:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

So this is what I was going to get? A fantasy-ladened bumble about my Mom? Hail and here I thought you were going to be different and you were going to mean it when you said you would take care of me if I ever talked to you like I do again. But you're just another in a series of bitches that can't and most certainly won't do a fuccing thing to me. You seemed the tough guy(however you can driving a Civic) until I didn't fall for your idle "threat." Now it's all about Your Mom jokes. To bad there isn't a centralized place where all dumbasses are from so that you could be deported. But with people like you here, Wal Mart will never run out of greeters at their front doors. Later, QD.

1slowep3
01-23-2008, 01:50 PM
There is a centralized place and its on the Yellow river somewhere in a trailer where you and your sister /wife live.I have dropped your mom off there on several occasions.Remember?Oh yeah about the Wal-Mart thing I am sorry about not speaking to you last time I came in there.Next time I will remember to speak to you.It is a thankless job you do for all the Wal-Mart shoppers but you gotta feed the pigs at home somehow. Later Fha-q D

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2008, 01:58 PM
There is a centralized place and its on the Yellow river somewhere in a trailer where you and your sister /wife live.I have dropped your mom off there on several occasions.Remember?Oh yeah about the Wal-Mart thing I am sorry about not speaking to you last time I came in there.Next time I will remember to speak to you.It is a thankless job you do for all the Wal-Mart shoppers but you gotta feed the pigs at home somehow. Later Fha-q D

Is that seriously all you have? You don't have anything substantial to post on so you make up shiit? At least we can both agree that my berating of you is factual. You, on the other hand, have nothing in your corner so you resort to "your momma" jokes. Oh my are you special. Seriously. Lolol @ you taking care of me for rightfully talking down on you. Later, QD.

1slowep3
01-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Oh sorry I dont have 30 yrs of e-thugging behind me.I mean how am I to compare to you in **** talking.You spend all day outwitting highschool kids and people who acutally contriubute to this site.What do you do here?Just talk ****?Oh well on to another day until the Hey QD! Go **** yourself.

hondaxpurt
01-23-2008, 02:11 PM
god, its like walking into a 5th grade classroom...nice ej btw, i like the brown

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2008, 02:15 PM
people who acutally contriubute to this site.

Humor me, hooker. In your 3 months you've been here, what can you say you've done to contribute to this site or to anything? Let me see. How many actual, organized racing championships do you have? When you get a couple of them, then come talk to me cause then you'll be on my level. The reason I talk to down to young idiots is to try to keep them from making the same stupid mistakes that I never made. You took my compliment and question waaay out of context, thought you'd be a badass and let it rile you(for no reason) and you got turned away. Good job. Move on. Learn. And try not to be so stupid. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2008, 02:16 PM
god, its like walking into a 5th grade classroom..

Tell me about it. The lack of educational prowess in this little boy is astounding.

.nice ej btw, i like the brown

Careful with the compliment, homey. This dude doesn't take too kindly to people complimenting his car. Later, QD.

JEY$JDM
01-23-2008, 03:28 PM
that 4 door is sweet... i like it.

R3RUN
01-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Not sure I would call a 1.6 liter N/A motor a beast. At least the cars aren't riced out though.

turboSOHC
01-23-2008, 05:43 PM
HOW MUCH U BUY THE BROWN ONE FOR

1slowep3
01-24-2008, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the complements on the car.I bought the car for far less than its worth.I got a good deal on it. 1k with 141k on the clock.No other probs except the front end is a little jacked up.