PDA

View Full Version : Father retaliates for rape..! go dad!

ZeDFuNk
01-14-2008, 12:30 AM
FORT WORTH -- When the Arlington father caught his teenage stepson sexually assaulting his 8-year-old daughter late Jan. 2, investigators say the 32-year-old man did the right thing -- he called police.

The 18-year-old was arrested by Arlington police on suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. The girl was taken to the hospital, where an examination revealed she'd been raped anally. And the father issued a stern warning to his wife.

"He didn't want anybody to help (the teen)," said Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, adding that the man also stated that he would hurt his stepson.

But unbeknownst to the father, police say, the man's wife posted bond for her son's release from the Arlington jail. When the teen called home for a ride on the early afternoon of Jan. 3, it was his stepfather who answered the phone and arrived at the jail to pick up the teen.

But the pair didn't go home, investigators say.

Instead, the Arlington man drove his stepson to an abandoned house in east Fort Worth where he delivered his own brand of justice. He severely beat the teen with a baseball bat, then anally raped him with a wrench-like metal tool.

On Friday, the father turned himself into the Tarrant County Jail on a warrant for aggravated sexual assault. He was released Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond.

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said. "They need to allow the criminal justice system to work for them and although the process may seem long, it is the process that works."

The Star-Telegram and Star-Telegram.com are not naming the father or the teen to protect the identity of the 8-year-old girl.

Johnson said after the sexual assault, the father left the scene. The stepson made his way to a pay phone, where he called police and was hospitalized.

Go dad. :yes:

Maniac1
01-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Hahaha, a wrench as a dildo? Wow, I bet he got 6 stitches with that up his ass! :lmao:

Tech5
01-14-2008, 12:39 AM
holly ****t,,,,, i wanna know was it a Flank drive wrench if so its worthless now, LOL damn!!

Tech5
01-14-2008, 12:41 AM
That kid (18 year old) is going to have a new Nickname, (Wrench boy) lol
hey wrench boy bring me that 6' wrench lol this is crazy , but go dad, illl do the same,,well not the ass thing, just beat the ****t out of him

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Go repost.

Dracc
01-14-2008, 01:09 AM
REPOST... and its already in WL.. wow

3.5altman
01-14-2008, 02:13 AM
woooo :no:

Frög
01-14-2008, 02:22 AM
learn how to use this buddy:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/search.php?

TheGodfather
01-14-2008, 02:56 AM
Hahah, ownage.

That line about taking the law in to your own hands is BS.

My Family teaches that is the only means to justice. :goodjob:

The Ninja
01-14-2008, 06:40 AM
Holy repost batman...

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2787/repost4bq.jpg

Leisa
01-14-2008, 06:54 AM
ouch!!!

ahmonrah
01-14-2008, 08:09 AM
that's what the FLUCK!! HE DESERVES

AnthonyF
01-14-2008, 08:12 AM
repost

Sammich
01-14-2008, 08:16 AM
el oh el fawker got what he deserved...o yeah

lol @

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2787/repost4bq.jpg

MistaCee
01-14-2008, 02:48 PM
GO DAD! 4real I would have did the same thing

ZeDFuNk
01-14-2008, 03:14 PM
**** you and your resposts. people haven't seen it, and it's awesome.

TIGERJC
01-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Hopefully the father doesn't get too many years.

He should have just taken him somewhere and just made sure no one ever found the kid again in his lifetime

Blitanicle99
01-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Ok... This is very screwed up.
100% The kid was completely wrong for raping his sister. Which is all beyond belief screwed up in more ways that I can think.
However, the father who I understand was mad, is just as wrong by doing the same. I can see him teaching the kid a lesson, and yes I would teach that kid a lesson. However repeating the same process? That kid is never going to amount to anything and Ill bet that kid comes back with a weapon of choice and gets himself in jail.

Personally I think the bat is uneeded. I think the father should have whipped his ass pretty bad just with his hands. Thats justified. Baseball bat and raping the kid? Thats not. I give the father props for teaching him a lesson, but not to that extent. He is supposed to be the father and teach him that he is the boss and scare the **** out of the kid. Not rape him.
If I was the judge, neither the kid or the father would serve any time. They both got in a sense were wrong and it was obviously settled in their own way. Again however, I would not respect that man one bit more than I would respect the kid for raping either party.

I have a feeling, this is not the last we will hear about this case. Maybe a month down the road that kid might just end up killing or hiring someone to kill the father. Its not his real father, and the kids probably got enough hate for the guy to do it too.

My 2 cents.

Evil Goat
01-14-2008, 05:02 PM
paybacks a *****...lol

http://www.robotmonkeylab.com/Monkeyshop/BigWrench/Props%20-%20Bigass%20wrench.jpg

MachNU
01-14-2008, 05:22 PM
the great **** about this is that it happened in texa the father will probably get away with it by the decision of the jury! :lmao: :goodjob:

.blank cd
01-14-2008, 05:29 PM
the great **** about this is that it happened in texa the father will probably get away with it by the decision of the jury! :lmao: :goodjob:Jury Nullification :goodjob:

ZeDFuNk
01-14-2008, 05:31 PM
the father got 2 months in jail. Lolol.

Blitanicle99
01-14-2008, 05:37 PM
the father got 2 months in jail. Lolol.

"So why are you in here?"
"Well, my step son raped my daughter, so I decieded to take him to an abandoned house, beat him with my Louisville Slugger, and then take a 40mm wrench and ram it up his ass."
"Oh... um... Im gonna go now."

Fr33way
01-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Ok... This is very screwed up.
100% The kid was completely wrong for raping his sister. Which is all beyond belief screwed up in more ways that I can think.
However, the father who I understand was mad, is just as wrong by doing the same. I can see him teaching the kid a lesson, and yes I would teach that kid a lesson. However repeating the same process? That kid is never going to amount to anything and Ill bet that kid comes back with a weapon of choice and gets himself in jail.

Personally I think the bat is uneeded. I think the father should have whipped his ass pretty bad just with his hands. Thats justified. Baseball bat and raping the kid? Thats not. I give the father props for teaching him a lesson, but not to that extent. He is supposed to be the father and teach him that he is the boss and scare the **** out of the kid. Not rape him.
If I was the judge, neither the kid or the father would serve any time. They both got in a sense were wrong and it was obviously settled in their own way. Again however, I would not respect that man one bit more than I would respect the kid for raping either party.

I have a feeling, this is not the last we will hear about this case. Maybe a month down the road that kid might just end up killing or hiring someone to kill the father. Its not his real father, and the kids probably got enough hate for the guy to do it too.

My 2 cents.

No dice. Merely beating the kid does not deliver the psychological torment that his daughter will endure the rest of her life. If he had already decided to go down the "wrong" path why half as's it? Props for managing not to kill the kid. What is the proper punishment in your eyes? He gets to go to the box for 3-5 then register and move in next to your family? F'uck that.

ShooterMcGavin
01-14-2008, 09:53 PM
holy pwnt batman

MistaCee
01-14-2008, 10:08 PM
No dice. Merely beating the kid does not deliver the psychological torment that his daughter will endure the rest of her life. If he had already decided to go down the "wrong" path why half as's it? Props for managing not to kill the kid. What is the proper punishment in your eyes? He gets to go to the box for 3-5 then register and move in next to your family? F'uck that.

I agree that was a suitable punishment he rape the little gurl she most likely will never be the same

ZeDFuNk
01-15-2008, 02:55 AM
"So why are you in here?"
"Well, my step son raped my daughter, so I decieded to take him to an abandoned house, beat him with my Louisville Slugger, and then take a 40mm wrench and ram it up his ass."
"Oh... um... Im gonna go now."

HAHAHA +1

candy2082002
01-15-2008, 08:20 AM
That kid is sick, I feel sorry for that little girl :(

DieselNuts
01-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Hell yeah, thats awesome! In all fairness, I think he should be charged with assult, but I think the sexual charges should be dropped.

Rican219
01-15-2008, 10:28 AM
http://i8.tinypic.com/8e0ayq8.gif

Killer
01-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Hahaha, a wrench as a dildo? Wow, I bet he got 6 stitches with that up his ass! :lmao:

funny how maniac knows how many stitches someone would need after getting a wrench in the ass.....

Maniac1
01-15-2008, 11:16 AM
funny how maniac knows how many stitches someone would need after getting a wrench in the ass.....I know your hick ass has watched american history x. You have right?

Killer
01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
I know your hick ass has watched american history x. You have right?

actually.. i never had a chance to.

Maniac1
01-15-2008, 11:27 AM
actually.. i never had a chance to.:eek: WHAT!?

No way, you of all people should know that moive from start to finish! :lmfao: watch it when you get the chance! Its a badass movie!

Killer
01-15-2008, 11:28 AM
:eek: WHAT!?

No way, you of all people should know that moive from start to finish! :lmfao: watch it when you get the chance! Its a badass movie!

i know, i've heard plenty of things about it... lol

Echonova
01-15-2008, 11:51 AM
:eek: WHAT!?

No way, you of all people should know that moive from start to finish! :lmfao: watch it when you get the chance! Its a badass movie!BTLFED notes on Americian History X:

White guy is a racist
White guy kills black guy by curb stomping
White guy goes to prision
White gets it up the pooper from other white guys
White guy decides black guys aren't that bad

ZeDFuNk
01-15-2008, 04:24 PM
BTLFED notes on Americian History X:

White guy is a racist

white guys brother dies.

Killer
01-15-2008, 04:32 PM
BTLFED notes on Americian History X:

White guy is a racist

up until the end of the bold font.. sounds like an awesome movie....

BuBBa DRiFT
01-15-2008, 05:52 PM
i love jesus but i hate black people - Killer

what if jesus was black

catch 22 eh?

coolcat
01-15-2008, 07:26 PM
up until the end of the bold font.. sounds like an awesome movie....

20% Less racist my ass. LMFAO :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

MaconPerformance
01-15-2008, 07:33 PM
I dont know what to say about this.....Seems like the world is screwed up...

Oz10
01-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Man thats really f***ed up

Echonova
01-16-2008, 08:00 AM
white guys brother dies.That's not nearly as important to the plot as the turd burglars getting him in the shower.:(

0p7!mu5
01-16-2008, 08:15 AM
It puts the lube on the wrench or it gets the bat....

Killer
01-16-2008, 09:49 AM
i love jesus but i hate black people - Killer

what if jesus was black

catch 22 eh?

you killed a cat in the dryer..............

v-empire
01-16-2008, 10:00 AM
idiots hang out with idiots.....

Maki
01-16-2008, 10:39 AM
2 points for the dad. why would someone rape an 8yo. he deserved that.

TicketRedBB6
01-16-2008, 10:46 AM
I doubt the dad will get much time at all. He even turned himself in and admitted to it. The rape was a little far though, he should've just messed his legs up really bad or something. Kid got what he deserved regardless though.