PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay...

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 10:42 PM
$100 for lugnuts?!?

I really tempted to get these ballin'n ass lugnuts.

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/30055593/Images/MUT-32916N.jpg

The only thing stopping me is they may clash with my color scheme.

So would you be a whore and would get them or a baller on a budget and won't?

(poll coming)

Maniac1
01-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Why the hell would you buy them? Small accessories like that are useless, plus, your car is red, right? It'll totally ruin your look... hahaha only a honda dude would even consider wasting 100 bucks on something this lame.

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Why the hell would you buy them? Small accessories like that are useless, plus, your car is red, right? It'll totally ruin your look... hahaha only a honda dude would even consider wasting 100 bucks on something this lame.

You post are so worthless, almost as worthless as your life. :goodjob:

bandydesign
01-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Anodized FTW!

Maniac1
01-12-2008, 10:50 PM
You post are so worthless, almost as worthless as your life. :goodjob:Sorry, you failed to prove a point... this is the whores lounge anyways.. and im sure people will agree with me when i say this "they are ****ing lame and are a waste of money!"

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Sorry, you failed to prove a point... this is the whores lounge anyways.. and im sure people will agree with me when i say this "they are ****ing lame and are a waste of money!"

There's no need for me to prove a point, you do that for yourself each and every time you mouse pointer click "submit reply." So be gone...

Anyways...
And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who would rock them.

ahmonrah
01-12-2008, 10:57 PM
my question is.......what makes them worth buying?

Maniac1
01-12-2008, 11:04 PM
There's no need for me to prove a point, you do that for yourself each and every time you mouse pointer click "submit reply." So be gone...
hahah cry me a river... don't get all uptight because i have been the only one so far to call these lug nuts worthless and pointless to buy.. :lmao: its ok man, you can go ahead and buy them..

Anyways...
And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who would rock them
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif RICER ALERT RICER ALERT

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:07 PM
my question is.......what makes them worth buying?

Uniqueness and some (brands) are made out of titanium. So they are extremely lightweight compared to a normal lugnut.

Schugg
01-12-2008, 11:09 PM
those belong in the thread "your a ricer if..." you buy these lugnuts....

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:11 PM
hahah cry me a river... don't get all uptight because i have been the only one so far to call these lug nuts worthless and pointless to buy.. :lmao: its ok man, you can go ahead and buy them..

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif RICER ALERT RICER ALERT

http://web.mitsi.com/images/Graphics/OBJECTS/ANATOMY/CLAPPING.JPG

(seriously step yo game up fool)

antiv6
01-12-2008, 11:13 PM
lol f*ck no i wouldn't buy $100 lug nuts, have you checked out autozone, they usually sell stupid **** like that there for like 7 bucks, look in the section with the giant "performance" mufflers, wings, and skull shift knobs

Maniac1
01-12-2008, 11:14 PM
your stupidity is confusing me... step my game up? haha im just saying man, those are a waste of money... if you want to save some weight by buying them, go right ahead, but seriously. like how much do you think you'll lose seeing as stock ones don't even weight a pound! tsk tsk...

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:15 PM
those belong in the thread "your a ricer if..." you buy these lugnuts....

and this coming from a cat who has halo headlights on a civic ok.

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:18 PM
your stupidity is confusing me... step my game up? haha im just saying man, those are a waste of money... if you want to save some weight by buying them, go right ahead, but seriously. like how much do you think you'll lose seeing as stock ones don't even weight a pound! tsk tsk...

or lack of stupidity

I was referring to your "joke" if you even want to call it that. But I already wasted enough time on you.

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:19 PM
So everything people buy and install on their cars today are for functional reasons only? I call BS.

Maniac1
01-12-2008, 11:20 PM
the only thing you wasted your time on, was making this thread...

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:21 PM
the only thing you wasted your time on, was making this thread...

:rolleyes: are you still here?

SouthSide Tay
01-12-2008, 11:22 PM
KILL YOURSELF thats not a good idea you could find better thing s to do with your money like rent a russian hooker or buy another blow up doll!

Maniac1
01-12-2008, 11:22 PM
haha, weaksauce... im done now, later!

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:23 PM
haha, weaksauce... im done now, later!

Thank you and have a good night :goodjob:

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:26 PM
KILL YOURSELF thats not a good idea you could find better thing s to do with your money like rent a russian hooker or buy another blow up doll!

Oh God!?! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestion Mr. "E-Thug"

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Damn

I always wondered why GA is so far behind the time. Because people here in the scene are so closed minded. If you look on other sites and car in other regions, they try new stuff and try to make their cars unique unlike here. :no: Most of the **** on here is half ass'ed and people don't pay attention to details. Also, everything is about speed this, speed that, and people here fail to realize that speed isn't everything. I got friends in other states that bust many people ass here in Atlanta, and would do it in style in a car with $3000 rims, a $5000 paint job, and $100 lug nuts.

As a whole, everyone needs to stop giving a damn about what other people think and start being themselves. The scene here would be a lot funner. :2cents:

ahmonrah
01-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Uniqueness and some (brands) are made out of titanium. So they are extremely lightweight compared to a normal lugnut. so the lug is made of titanium(with some brands) do they supply matching studs? if not. it's ok. i wouldnt personally wrap those lugs onto rusting stock studs. sorta like having a $5k cellphone and carrying it around in a sock. doesnt really make sense.

ahmonrah
01-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Damn

I always wondered why GA is so far behind the time. Because people here in the scene are so closed minded. If you look on other sites and car in other regions, they try new stuff and try to make their cars unique unlike here. :no: Most of the **** on here is half ass'ed and people don't pay attention to details. Also, everything is about speed this, speed that, and people here fail to realize that speed isn't everything. I got friends in other states that bust many people ass here in Atlanta, and would do it in style in a car with $3000 rims, a $5000 paint job, and $100 lug nuts.

As a whole, everyone needs to stop giving a damn about what other people think and start being themselves. The scene here would be a lot funner. :2cents:where you from originally?

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:42 PM
where you from originally?

I'm a miltary brat homie, so I been around but I do calm Columbus, GA since my family from there.

AlanŽ
01-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Damn

As a whole, everyone needs to stop giving a damn about what other people think and start being themselves. The scene here would be a lot funner. :2cents:
The issue here isn't trying new stuff it's justifying spending $100 on lug nuts that really won't do you any good nor will they look good on your car. If it was white or black I could agree with the appreance aspect but then you'd have to justify price when you could go down to auto zone and buy similar ones for $35.

Someone told you wrong speed is everything. Which is why I hate my car.

antiv6
01-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Damn

if you dont care what other people think then go buy the damn lugnuts and dont make retarted threads trying to justify your purchase of stupid ****. If the lugnuts are going on any of the cars in your signature it is going to look terrible anyways and basically be the biggest waiste of 100 dollars ever

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:48 PM
The issue here isn't trying new stuff it's justifying spending $100 on lug nuts that really won't do you any good nor will they look good on your car. If it was white or black I could agree with the appreance aspect but then you'd have to justify price when you could go down to auto zone and buy similar ones for $35.

Someone told you wrong speed is everything. Which is why I hate my car.

Like I posted in my 1st post, that's the only reason why I'm not going to get them is because my car is red.

If you think speed is everything than you need a reality check.
{shakes head}

Nemesis
01-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Yeah dude, dont care about other people and their "two cents", seriously :lmao: Do it if you want em.

ahmonrah
01-12-2008, 11:51 PM
I'm a miltary brat homie, so I been around but I do calm Columbus, GA since my family from there.ah.....but i'm sure getting back to topic, that someone would pay for them. my ass personally, with my car being stock....i wouldnt do it. once i get to the point im' satisfied with the engine/tranny then suspension/body, the lugs that you show would then be considered, as a little extra "something" if they went with the look of the car.

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:51 PM
if you dont care what other people think then go buy the damn lugnuts and dont make retarted threads about it. If the lugnuts are going on any of the cars in your signature it is going to look terrible anyways and basically be the biggest waiste of 100 dollars ever

[/center]

I can tell reading wasn't fundamental for you. Re-read the 1st post but this time slower. Also, if this this is so retarded why is this your second post in here :thinking:

bigdare23
01-12-2008, 11:55 PM
ah.....but i'm sure getting back to topic, that someone would pay for them. my ass personally, with my car being stock....i wouldnt do it. once i get to the point im' satisfied with the engine/tranny then suspension/body, the lugs that you show would then be considered, as a little extra "something" if they went with the look of the car.

That's what I'm thinking of.

ahmonrah
01-12-2008, 11:59 PM
that's pretty much how i see them. 'cause getting them now would not make sense to me. if your car is stock. i think a while back BTEC showed me a pair of chromoly(?) lugs or some lugs with the similar look as those you posted. and i believe i asked him the same question i presented previously.

ahmonrah
01-13-2008, 12:03 AM
dammit!
this topic has me thinkin about my car again.....i dont like stock. last year i slacked HARD, buying nothing more than maintenance related things, and 1 impulse buy, which in itself wasnt bad or away from what i want, as far as the look with my car, just not in the correct order.

bigdare23
01-13-2008, 12:05 AM
that's pretty much how i see them. 'cause getting them now would not make sense to me. if your car is stock. i think a while back BTEC showed me a pair of chromoly(?) lugs or some lugs with the similar look as those you posted. and i believe i asked him the same question i presented previously.

Basically, my car really near where I want it to be. I would say it's about 90% done as it stands, so there's really not much out there for me to do (beside change stuff that already been modded). Now I'm just looking at some details to make make it even more unique. Those lug nuts are out since I believe they would throw off the look (even tho I like).

ahmonrah
01-13-2008, 12:06 AM
i didnt vote cause i'm not categorized.
i'm in that " i havent got that far to think about it"

ahmonrah
01-13-2008, 12:09 AM
Basically, my car really near where I want it to be. I would say it's about 90% done as it stands, so there's really not much out there for me to do (beside change stuff that already been modded). Now I'm just looking at some details to make make it even more unique. Those lug nuts are out since I believe they would throw off the look (even tho I like).so with all you want done with your car, except for the 10%(which most likely ARE accents) you dont know whether you should buy these (since clashing is the issue) or sticking with the acorns you got on now?

AlanŽ
01-13-2008, 12:11 AM
[B]
If you think speed is everything than you need a reality check.
{shakes head}
I was being sarcastic but also note the last part

Someone told you wrong speed is everything.Which is why I hate my car

bigdare23
01-13-2008, 12:14 AM
so with all you want done with your car, except for the 10%(which most likely ARE accents) you dont know whether you should buy these (since clashing is the issue) or sticking with the acorns you got on now?

yep pretty much, I set a goal achieved majority of it. now i'm changing stuff because i'm bored.

bigdare23
01-13-2008, 12:15 AM
I was being sarcastic but also note the last part

my b homie

I'm glad you was! :yes:

ahmonrah
01-13-2008, 12:22 AM
yep pretty much, I set a goal achieved majority of it. now i'm changing stuff because i'm bored.well in that case. hold your checkcard in hand and ponder puting in the last 4 digits! then either press
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/40000106/Images/5/btn_checkout_now.gif

or
the cancel button(couldnt find a gif)

bigdare23
01-13-2008, 12:26 AM
well in that case. hold your checkcard in hand and ponder puting in the last 4 digits! then either press
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/40000106/Images/5/btn_checkout_now.gif

or
the cancel button(couldnt find a gif)

lol

oh yeah, thanks for bring life to the thread :lmfao:

ahmonrah
01-13-2008, 12:39 AM
no prob. after working for 7 days str8 i finally had the chance to sit and whore it up!

Elbow
01-13-2008, 07:59 AM
HELL no I wouldn't pay that, what's the point???

Echonova
01-13-2008, 08:10 AM
HELL no I wouldn't pay that, what's the point???They reduce unsprung weight, enabling you to turn faster lap times. I dropped a full minute off my best time at Road Atlanta after installing these, making me faster than MathewAPM there.:goodjob:

Schugg
01-13-2008, 09:22 AM
and this coming from a cat who has halo headlights on a civic ok.

name whats wrong with halo's? plenty of honda's and any other cars have them. not to mention ALOT of hondas and other cars are factory with halo/projectors.

i look at it this way

- my headlights make a respectable difference in my car
- my headlights probably cost me less than your lugs will
- my headlights dont look like the rainbow sticker on the back of every gheys car
- my headlights serve a purpose of projecting light better
- those lug nuts cost more than most of my monthly bills, but still accomplish nothing
- those lug nuts do not hold the wheel on any better
- those lug nuts are not a weight reduction

but hey, on the bright side, i bet they add 5HP!

Echonova
01-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Really the determining factor is how much you are willing to spend. If I'm throwing down $5,000 dollars on set of rims, what's another $100 to make them stand out even more? On the other hand, if you're a Baller On a Budget then it would be asinine to buy those.

Elbow
01-13-2008, 10:02 AM
They reduce unsprung weight, enabling you to turn faster lap times. I dropped a full minute off my best time at Road Atlanta after installing these, making me faster than MathewAPM there.:goodjob:

We are all faster then him.

soul
01-13-2008, 11:23 AM
wow, you sir might be the dumbest f uck on IA if you buy those.

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2008, 11:27 AM
And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who would rock them.

He's pretty right on point. That is something that I would only see a Honda owner buying, lolol. And I don't mean CRX. I mean the ever popular, everyone has one 92-up Civic owner. Newer Honda owners are quick to buy anything new for that car. I'd pass. You're CRX looks good. It won't with those on it. I would not consider spending $100 on lug nuts. Especially if they looked like that.

By the way, thread sent to mods for movement into correct section. Later, QD.

Schugg
01-13-2008, 01:03 PM
He's pretty right on point. That is something that I would only see a Honda owner buying, lolol. And I don't mean CRX. I mean the ever popular, everyone has one 92-up Civic owner. Newer Honda owners are quick to buy anything new for that car. I'd pass. You're CRX looks good. It won't with those on it. I would not consider spending $100 on lug nuts. Especially if they looked like that.

By the way, thread sent to mods for movement into correct section. Later, QD.

i think your wrong on the only a honda owner would want them. you wont ever see me with them, thats more like only a toyota owner, or maybe just a peon. he just has somethings wrong. i promise that if i see those on ANY 92+ civics or 94+ integras, that person will wake up one morning with them missing, if im feeling nice i will put some normal ones on. but honestly if they put those on to begin with they dont deserve to get the normal lugs back on. i dont know where people are getting all this honda owners are this and that and always do this.....

nreggie454
01-13-2008, 02:43 PM
The only reason why I would spend extra money on lug nuts would be if they saved weight.

Lightweight lug nuts make a bigger difference than some think since it is rotating mass. However, there are many other things worth investing in before that.

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2008, 03:44 PM
i dont know where people are getting all this honda owners are this and that and always do this.....

Be an outsider looking in. Then you'll see. That's like you telling us to fucc off when we tell you to break your smoking habit cold turkey because how hard could it be? We don't know because we don't smoke. Honda owners are the first to run and snatch up anything. Who made APC the hit they were a few years ago? Honda. Which brand endorses everything ever thrust to the market full fledge? Honda. That's why when you see a Honda, any Honda, they look just like every other Honda in the world. I didn't say EVERY Honda owner, but the vast majority. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
01-13-2008, 03:46 PM
thats a pretty damn good example.

aaronfelipe
01-13-2008, 05:03 PM
I have before :fruit:

isa2o3
01-13-2008, 06:22 PM
if it pleases ur taste, get them. not eveyone has the same taste. so no need to prove a point here. but, i wouldnt get them cuz i dont think many people look at the type of lugs u have.

NAIZBST
01-13-2008, 06:24 PM
if it pleases ur taste, get them. not eveyone has the same taste. but, i wouldnt get them

:werd:

Deke
01-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Really the determining factor is how much you are willing to spend. If I'm throwing down $5,000 dollars on set of rims, what's another $100 to make them stand out even more? On the other hand, if you're a Baller On a Budget then it would be asinine to buy those.

x2 (pretty much what I was going to post)

Jecht
01-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Don't waste your money on that ****.

Schugg
01-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Be an outsider looking in. Then you'll see. That's like you telling us to fucc off when we tell you to break your smoking habit cold turkey because how hard could it be? We don't know because we don't smoke. Honda owners are the first to run and snatch up anything. Who made APC the hit they were a few years ago? Honda. Which brand endorses everything ever thrust to the market full fledge? Honda. That's why when you see a Honda, any Honda, they look just like every other Honda in the world. I didn't say EVERY Honda owner, but the vast majority. Later, QD.

i try look in from the outside, but i just assumed every honda guy was like me, forgot that there was the spoiled kids who parents get them everything they want and the ricers. but yeah that makes sense with the smoking thing. which might i add i TODAY is my 1 month anniversary from quitting! damn im happy. and i understand every honda looks like every other honda, but to me every nissan looks like every other nissan.

Humphrizzle
01-14-2008, 07:37 AM
i like them.