PDA

View Full Version : Misc vista related problems

azianhustla
01-12-2008, 10:12 PM
so i figured i would just stick to vista since im to lazy to do all that work and stuff..
but new question..
wats a good music downloading program i can use that wont get me viruses?

bandydesign
01-12-2008, 10:17 PM
What??? I don't understand the question. Can you not just buy XP and install it?

azianhustla
01-12-2008, 10:28 PM
nope. tried it and the computer i bought wont load it for some reason. the drivers arent compatible with xp or somethin

bandydesign
01-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Maybe its an issue with 64-bit w/e/ If that's the case there is I believe a new service pack of XP that is 64-bit

Haha thats a random guess tho. My suggestion is to (1) Live with Vista, I did and I like it now and wont go back, or (2) Get on a nerdy forum and see what people are doing.

Either way g/l I dont think Im of much help to yah lol.

AlanŽ
01-12-2008, 10:47 PM
or 3.)call microsoft as you just bought the computer and ask them what to do. There is a way to do it. Tank did it not to long ago but I don't know how.

azianhustla
01-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Maybe its an issue with 64-bit w/e/ If that's the case there is I believe a new service pack of XP that is 64-bit

Haha thats a random guess tho. My suggestion is to (1) Live with Vista, I did and I like it now and wont go back, or (2) Get on a nerdy forum and see what people are doing.

Either way g/l I dont think Im of much help to yah lol.

yeahh... on vista you cant do certain stuff right??
i guess i gotta live with it for now. oh well..
repped btw

azianhustla
01-12-2008, 10:51 PM
or 3.)call microsoft as you just bought the computer and ask them what to do. There is a way to do it. Tank did it not to long ago but I don't know how.

hmmmm.. ill probably try that then. thanks
repped

SouthSide Tay
01-12-2008, 10:51 PM
i just installed Vista on my pc after having the son of a ***** for 8 months i finally did it and i said that i would never go VIsta. needless to say i love and but it is not my only OS I have a quad boot setup Vista/XP/Ubuntu(feisty fawn)/Leopard OSx(mac) i wouldnt change it for the world!

azianhustla
01-13-2008, 02:38 PM
i have another question..
am i still able to use limewire or will it not let me?

khaxnguyen
01-19-2008, 01:27 PM
You can use it.... there's alot of security settings on vista... i think they made it for idiots. but u're gonna have to disable some of those settings.. i especially hate the one that asks if u agree to a change**<< somewhere in between those lines. if u need limewire pro, i gots =D

and it takes sooo much to run vista.. cant play game on it perfectly.... i'm downgrading