PDA

View Full Version : What does "rice" mean to you?

Slow Motion
01-12-2008, 06:51 PM
This conversation started in the pics thread I thought I would bring it here. What exactly is your definition of "rice"? Is a car riced out if it has a nicely done body kit? Is there no room for a car with a body kit next to the jdm movement that is going on? What if the body kit is nicely done and add to the car and not take away from it? (like a big wing on a stock civic or accord)

There are a few kits that have caught my eye on certain cars like the "Fortune" body kit on a RX-7. I think that if it adds to the car and is nicely molded and flows that it isn't catorgorized as rice. What is your op on the subject?

http://images.importtuner.com/features/0709_impp_01_z+1993_mazda_rx7+left_front_view.jpg

http://images.importtuner.com/features/0604it_09z+1996_Nissan_240SX+Front_Passenger_Side_ View.jpg

http://www.curve-ad.com/gt300+/photo/p10.jpg

http://www.curve-ad.com/z32/photo/34.jpg

Scotsman
01-12-2008, 06:53 PM
all them kits look sick! imo

Echonova
01-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Rice to me is anything that does not perform a function. I.E. scoops that go to nowhere, 50ft wings on street driven cars,vents that don't vent anything. If it's just for show = rice.

Scotsman
01-12-2008, 06:55 PM
i agree

Slow Motion
01-12-2008, 07:00 PM
x3

MachNU
01-12-2008, 07:07 PM
APC/Mexicans

enough said!

Wurm
01-12-2008, 07:13 PM
fixing the outside but not under the hood thats rice

OneSlow5pt0
01-12-2008, 07:13 PM
i dont like any kits.....i keep stock looks

but like they said all show no go is rice

On_Her_Face
01-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Rice to me is anything that does not perform a function. I.E. scoops that go to nowhere, 50ft wings on street driven cars,vents that don't vent anything. If it's just for show = rice.
not trying to start an e-battle but that would be saying my car is ricey.. (look in my sig, even though that is not my car)

the B-pillar or crossbar is blacked out, instead being red. also on my car the front corner lights are red instead of yellow.

would that qualify as rice?

MachNU
01-12-2008, 07:19 PM
not trying to start an e-battle but that would be saying my car is ricey.. (look in my sig, even though that is not my car)

the B-pillar or crossbar is blacked out, instead being red. also on my car the front corner lights are red instead of yellow.

would that qualify as rice?

no that would qualify as "rich kid" :goodjob:

Scotsman
01-12-2008, 07:21 PM
lol , yep

blackshine007
01-12-2008, 07:22 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135022

On_Her_Face
01-12-2008, 07:23 PM
no that would qualify as "rich kid" :goodjob:

blah blah blah, thats all you have to say, i pay for it blah blah blah

:offtopic:

back on topic

turbosx©
01-12-2008, 09:43 PM
how are old are you again?

itsnotarex
01-12-2008, 10:08 PM
It's hard to gice a specific set of criteria as to what is "rice."

I always refer to ricers as people who drive like idiots on the street. Nothing really to do with modifications. Also cars with nothing (and I mean nothing....not even different wheel covers) but a fart can I consider stupid...but rice is a ridiculously overused term. Other than that, it's not really about what's good and bad, but what you like. For example, I have alcantara shift and ebrake boots in my car with color matched stitching. I love them, but my fellow car nuts don't always see the point. It's a personalization thing.

Those kits look pretty good, by the way. I especially like the top picture.

Maniac1
01-12-2008, 10:08 PM
bodykits that don't match well with the car, huge spoilers that serve no purpose, ugly wheels, neon lights, honda's(even stock, they're still rice), man the list goes on and on. in the pictures you posted, the only car that looks kinda rice is the z32...

MistaCee
01-12-2008, 10:33 PM
As long as the car is clean and flows Im not going to call it rice. As of my cars I'm good with some nice rims a drop and lip kit

ahmonrah
01-12-2008, 11:26 PM
slapping a body kit on w/o paint, and not for a temporary test fitting=rice.

vader kit

blitz kit
on a tercel.......

the examples you showed are str8 the only one i'm personally not feeling was the rx-7 fortune kit. they make/made one for the supra too.http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/wm.php/images/veilsuprafortune.jpg
i liked that one alot more when i first seen it.

SouthSide Tay
01-12-2008, 11:42 PM
in 2008 there no longer ricers they are STUNNAS people who just want streetglo lights so that people look at them thats gay.

to me you do thing to a car that a REAL car lover will come up to you and say " damn, where did you get such a clean JDM ITR interior at" and them give you props for that

Not "damn, where can i get a lambo kit for my corrola wagon" "its the one with the 20's on it" (NOW THATs a RICER)

aaronfelipe
01-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Lip.

redrumracer
01-13-2008, 12:24 AM
i agree with echo function is deff. important. bodykits arent bad as long as they perform a function and are used in a manner as such.

Bruce Leroy
01-13-2008, 03:50 AM
I have red fogs.... Is that rice?

Frög
01-13-2008, 03:52 AM
that poll makes zer0 sense..

AnthonyF
01-13-2008, 10:17 AM
body kits that dont fit, that arent painted, wings that dont match, neons that are showing, ****s falling off the car, revving exhaust, flying through parking lots, trying to drift a FWD, many many things. I dont have a problem with most these items if done correctly. I like kits and neons if they take the time and do it right.

Elbow
01-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Rice is many things, APC, body kits, 13's, primered without intent to paint within the next week, etc.

Rice is also all these cosmetic things without any engine mods. Stickers of parts you dont have, etc.

BKgen®
01-13-2008, 11:22 AM
to me, rice is any mexican driven Civics, Eclipses, etc. in Gainesville.

soul
01-13-2008, 11:24 AM
100$ lugnuts

BiH1320
01-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Rice to me is the food that I eat sometimes. Which is really tastefull.. I am sitting in the kitchen now and eating some. anyone want's some?

On_Her_Face
01-13-2008, 01:33 PM

antiv6
01-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosx©

your 18 and you drive a corvette? what the hell, spoiled bastard:D

giant wings with multiple levels to them, retarded looking body kits, primering a car that had ok paint in the first place and never getting it painted, giant mufflers, neons, any window tint except black, green/yellow/purple/pink wheels. Those are specificly ricey things.
Also attitude of the person is rice, driving around and redlining it everywhere, putting an auto car in neutral to roll back so people think its manual etc.

japan4racing
01-13-2008, 01:55 PM
100$ lugnuts

lulz

EJ25RUN
01-13-2008, 01:58 PM
This conversation started in the pics thread I thought I would bring it here. What exactly is your definition of "rice"? Is a car riced out if it has a nicely done body kit? Is there no room for a car with a body kit next to the jdm movement that is going on? What if the body kit is nicely done and add to the car and not take away from it? (like a big wing on a stock civic or accord)

There are a few kits that have caught my eye on certain cars like the "Fortune" body kit on a RX-7. I think that if it adds to the car and is nicely molded and flows that it isn't catorgorized as rice. What is your op on the subject?

"JDM MOVEMENT" I think that is rice cause the entire point of Tuning is to be unique and this "JDM Movement" has brain washed people from building cars the way they want.

Its like Brett's old civic....it was a very well put together car but most people who saw it would just judge it as not "JDM".....Most of you have no idea what Japan tuning is really all about.

75% of this years TAS was about Vaning/VIP.... AND THE ONE GUY ACTUALLY LIVING IN JDM gets trashed cause he builds his car to VIP specs that he likes.

Rice to me is to follow a trend and not even understand it!

Today it is "JDM"

Yesturday it was APC/Lambo doors/whatever else!

nreggie454
01-13-2008, 02:04 PM

QFT.

The time I like a body kit is when it is a very subtle widebody kit that is only there in order to fit some meaty ass tires.

Lambo doors are only cool on the cars that have them stock.

If you are going to invest in a body kit that makes your car unrecognizable (ex. Veilside RX-7), then just buy something else.

ATL96LX
01-13-2008, 02:05 PM
fixing the outside but not under the hood thats rice

every occur to you that not everybody cares if it goes fast or not?

EJ25RUN
01-13-2008, 02:24 PM
Rice is many things, APC, body kits, 13's, primered without intent to paint within the next week, etc.

Rice is also all these cosmetic things without any engine mods. Stickers of parts you dont have, etc.

bodykits ....explain
13's ..........explain

On_Her_Face
01-13-2008, 02:47 PM
your 18 and you drive a corvette? what the hell, spoiled bastard:D

giant wings with multiple levels to them, retarded looking body kits, primering a car that had ok paint in the first place and never getting it painted, giant mufflers, neons, any window tint except black, green/yellow/purple/pink wheels. Those are specificly ricey things.
Also attitude of the person is rice, driving around and redlining it everywhere, putting an auto car in neutral to roll back so people think its manual etc.

lol spoiled? 04 cobra with 460whp?

EJ25RUN
01-13-2008, 02:55 PM
any window tint except black, etc.

A true Bippu/VIP car has green tint!
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/q45t07/side2.jpg

Mercedes OEM blue tint
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/shwusyrtnts/Hp%2050/9ee01161.jpg

ahmonrah
01-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Rice to me is the food that I eat sometimes. Which is really tastefull.. I am sitting in the kitchen now and eating some. anyone want's some?shrimp fried rice? if so, i'll have some...

antiv6
01-13-2008, 03:04 PM
lol spoiled? 04 cobra with 460whp?
haha

the blue is ok on the mercedes and not rice since its factory but the green is for sure rice and looks stupid

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-13-2008, 03:08 PM
in 2008 there no longer ricers they are STUNNAS people who just want streetglo lights so that people look at them thats gay.

to me you do thing to a car that a REAL car lover will come up to you and say " damn, where did you get such a clean JDM ITR interior at" and them give you props for that

Not "damn, where can i get a lambo kit for my corrola wagon" "its the one with the 20's on it" (NOW THATs a RICER)That's the most dumbest thing I've read all day. WTF is JDM? It's just a fade that everyone is going through just like all of us went thru the body kit stage. And now drifting is catching on aswell. You know drifting scene is catching on because you got dumbazz black guys doing burnouts in a Civic around the lamp post. A real car lover appreciates anything that looks nice and sounds nice, not what kind of interior you have.

Slow Motion
01-13-2008, 04:10 PM
So is a car at a car show "riced" out if it has neon lights, lambo doors, sparco or recaro or momo interior, lowered, has large CHROME wheels. To me you have to do what you like, something can be left off a car especially if its stock.

what would you consider someone that has a car with nothing but brand name parts and accessories on there car? Besides calling them rich, stupid, bastard, rich stupid bastard etc.

Does the import world have to follow JDM guidelines to be considered nice? Or can a car be different in a way that would draw the right type and amount of attention that could be respected?

isa2o3
01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
what does a a nike sign on hispanic people's car qualify as?

VegetaRules
01-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Personally, it appears anything unstock is rice. On this site, at meets ect, if your car doesn't look like his car, or that car, your rice. I despise that this word/term was really ever created, it kills any kind of creativity at all.

I used to think it was just relegated to people who did burnouts, & other dumb shyt at meets calling unneeded attention to the crowd, but now it's evolved into something totally different.

Now it's almost strictly a putdown of anything non-conformist to the masses. To ya'll it's better to be like everyone else instead of being yourself, & it's sad because I'm sure, alot of yall are/were closet "ricers", but you've allowed other to dictate your shyt to put on your car. lol

I'll be damned if I'm going to allow others to...peer pressure me out of my own idea's, & it happens daily on here. This isn't meant to really bash the IA'rs, but the reality is most of ya'll are young, so thats what usually happens.

Do things this way & you won't get bullied. FVCK that. lol Be you, you're the one spending the money, doing the research,ect. So until one of ya'll are paying for these" non-rice" items.......................

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/VegetaRules-Cellica2.jpg

RICE-A-RONI B!TCHES!! LMAO i LOVE IT!!:goodjob::goodjob::yes: ......Vegeta...non conformist ricer! lol

3.5altman
01-13-2008, 08:58 PM
body kits that dont fit, that arent painted, wings that dont match, neons that are showing, ****s falling off the car, revving exhaust, flying through parking lots, trying to drift a FWD, many many things. I dont have a problem with most these items if done correctly. I like kits and neons if they take the time and do it right.

:werd:

PERFECT definition of rice!

Frög
01-13-2008, 09:20 PM

i think you forgot:

a porsche blows.....

AnthonyF
01-13-2008, 10:33 PM
i think you forgot:

a porsche blows.....what? ur weird.

EJ25RUN
01-13-2008, 10:35 PM
haha

the blue is ok on the mercedes and not rice since its factory but the green is for sure rice and looks stupid

looks stupid to you.

but not to everyone else how likes that scene.

How knows if they feel your mustang leaves more to be desired!

ATK_Designs
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
My car is rice :) it has Full Body kit on there. The front is a lil droopy that I haven't the chance to drop it off to get it fixed. Yes, I'm a ricer.

Frög
01-13-2008, 10:38 PM
what? ur weird.

dont get mad cus porsche owners play with themselve in the dark with little boys.

EJ25RUN
01-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Personally, it appears anything unstock is rice. On this site, at meets ect, if your car doesn't look like his car, or that car, your rice. I despise that this word/term was really ever created, it kills any kind of creativity at all.

I used to think it was just relegated to people who did burnouts, & other dumb shyt at meets calling unneeded attention to the crowd, but now it's evolved into something totally different.

Now it's almost strictly a putdown of anything non-conformist to the masses. To ya'll it's better to be like everyone else instead of being yourself, & it's sad because I'm sure, alot of yall are/were closet "ricers", but you've allowed other to dictate your shyt to put on your car. lol

I'll be damned if I'm going to allow others to...peer pressure me out of my own idea's, & it happens daily on here. This isn't meant to really bash the IA'rs, but the reality is most of ya'll are young, so thats what usually happens.

Do things this way & you won't get bullied. FVCK that. lol Be you, you're the one spending the money, doing the research,ect. So until one of ya'll are paying for these" non-rice" items.......................

RICE-A-RONI B!TCHES!! LMAO i LOVE IT!!:goodjob::goodjob::yes: ......Vegeta...non conformist ricer! lol

Thank You! Repped!

antiv6
01-13-2008, 10:43 PM
looks stupid to you.

but not to everyone else how likes that scene.

How knows if they feel your mustang leaves more to be desired!
let me refrase that, green tint is rice. There is nothing about my car that is "rice",what people think of it has nothing to do with this thread

OnURleft
01-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Rice simply means bad taste in parts on a car. It could be any car but if its hideous overly done body kits, spoilers, neons that are obvious "posers" driving them then they fit in the definition of rice. ignorance is also a big word that has to do with rice because most ricers don't know any better

TheGodfather
01-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Rice to me, is a food that they have in Chinese and Mexican places alot. Sometimes white or brown, with other things added.

It's ok. Some countries live off it.

That is all.

EJ25RUN
01-13-2008, 11:10 PM
let me refrase that, green tint is rice. There is nothing about my car that is "rice",what people think of it has nothing to do with this thread

again..... "rice" is what a persons perception of car being done up in a way they wouldn't because they don't like it.

I didn't say "your" car was rice, i was saying just because you don't like something doesn't make that the main view.

Tuning culture as a whole has more styles than i can list and if all we did was criticize all of them for being different, then whats the point in being unique.

Lets compare.... here are some cars some will like alot and some will hate.

Lowrider....typically a "show" car..... is this rice?
http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/253/661_1964_Impala%20Lowrider%20Hydraulic%20Suspentio n.JPG

oh look its got a paint job and its also a show car........rice?
http://ten.ewzone.com/articleImages/28452.jpg

Dunk.... i hate these but rice?
http://www.rides-mag.com/DONK/cars/1975.Chevy.Caprice.jpg

civic with a bodykit....automatically rice right?
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1325/531198738_d368e4e83f.jpg?v=0

cmon man....its all how different people see different cars. Thats why we arnt all driving one car thats on color. Granted i dont think this looks nice.

http://www.cvs.k12.mi.us/bhadfield/electronicpublishing/2002/2896/Honda_Civic_3.jpg

but this was what the honda scene was about in 1997-2001 when jdm didnt hit yet.

BKgen®
01-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Red V6 mustangs with yellow foglights and yearone stickers. That's rice.

AnthonyF
01-14-2008, 09:17 AM
dont get mad cus porsche owners play with themselve in the dark with little boys.

whoa whoa whoa...enough of that Christophe (did i spell that right? im an idiot)

AnthonyF
01-14-2008, 09:18 AM
Red V6 mustangs with yellow foglights and yearone stickers. That's rice.

fukin right dude. Cus Fog lights should be bright white so they reflect of the fog and blind ur ass so you switch to high beams and realize FUK...im an idiot...i totally agree tho.

Sammich
01-14-2008, 09:19 AM
anything that is honda is rice :ninja:

AnthonyF
01-14-2008, 09:21 AM
anything that is honda is rice :ninja:

ur sig is rice...literally.

Sammich
01-14-2008, 09:23 AM
ur sig is rice...literally.

not really...cuz its on the left.....o **** it is...if it wasn't rice she woulda been on the right

AnthonyF
01-14-2008, 09:24 AM
not really...cuz its on the left.....o **** it is...if it wasn't rice she woulda been on the right

rice b/c she's asian son. lol.

Sammich
01-14-2008, 09:32 AM
yea but she's like having jdm written all over your car and having amber corners..but the steering wheel is on the left...

sr98219
01-14-2008, 08:55 PM

Very well said Reps :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
01-14-2008, 09:00 PM
red v6 mustangs = rice

edit* i was late to the hate on 40's stang

o,well...i still <3 you

Frög
01-15-2008, 07:42 AM
whoa whoa whoa...enough of that Christophe (did i spell that right? im an idiot)

lol stop that ****!!!!!! (name is sp correct)

Reaper
01-15-2008, 07:53 AM
Vegetarules couldn't have put that any better!

Slow Motion
01-15-2008, 10:24 PM
ok.

RISKYB
01-29-2008, 07:55 PM
an ebay 3 ft high spoiler and a bunch of stickers whith no parts to back them...lol

Master Shake
01-29-2008, 10:29 PM
i'm all about the sleepers. so really anything with a body kit=rice....unless its the RIGHT body kit for the car and a SMALL wing....no fukcing park bench. small, i mean like stock.
and as always....don't get a body kit unless you got stack of papers to back it up.(not cash yo, reciepts).

.blank cd
01-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Doing stuff half-assed is rice to me. If you want a body kit, get a kit, but dont friggin half ass it. straight out the box kits need to be filled in and straightened out before you paint them, or else they look like the kid you used to call crater-face in high school. If your gonna do wheels with low profile tires, get a friggin drop and get rid of the damn wheel gap. I can go on and on. and dual exhaust where there should only be one. STOP THAT SH**!!!

Got Milk?
01-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Who in the hell wold cosider Veil Side as a rice. IDK..but dont get me wrong, Veil side+honda=Sh!t

bandydesign
01-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Everything that has been said about rice above can help you pick out one of those stereotypic ricers, but in my opinion what makes rice is the level of workmanship; better put the lack there of. Honestly, you can have an eight foot spoiler look good{case in point:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/kevinbandy1/IA/wallpaper_car84.jpg
and even if you don't agree with that:
http://www.freewebs.com/ferrariporsche/Ferrari%20F50%20Gt%202%20small.JPG}

AND you can have a clean body kit (poorly installed and unpainted) look like Sh!t.

See the way I see it most of us can agree with the majority of what is produced from the factory regaurdless of whether or not its fast enough for you or whatever, the styling is largly aproved. This a direct result of billions of dollars put into marketing, what is made is what will sell. I digress. So, if we agree with factory for a majority of the time, then we are accepting of form over function. The truth is these automakers probably consider form before function in almost every case. They are building a product to sell not just to race. If you compare race cars to consumer cars there are clear differences in this category.
My understanding of the JDM "movement" is agreeing with the styling from the factory and choosing what you believe was the best combination of factory parts. IMO, one major flaw of the factory market is the need to sell "different" cars every year or so often. Unfortunately people are not interested to upgrade just because it is a new calendar year and technologies don't improve linearly. So the result is built up and unused technologies that are speckled over the different years. All of the built-in politics in the automotive world remove the "ideal" versions of the cars we love from existing or existing continually. The solution to this is to piece them together, and thanks to platform comonality this is possible.
Another note about the JDM "issue," I dissagree with any statements defining rice as having the same mods. It seems to me that uniquness is not absolutely vital, although it is something that most of us strive for. Straight to the definition; if a car is considered trashy/ricey because it is not one-of-a-kind then can anyone be right and have a good car? A good car should be able to be mass produced and sell in high numbers imo. It may not b/c it is too expesnsive or many other reasons, but you get the idea there.
A good car should be able to be a low budget or high budget build. However, when the funds are lower, you must compensate, not settle. Usually, spending less money requires putting more time into the project for the same quality final product. What I'm getting at here is what cannot be eliminated and that is proper craftsmanship. This can be accomplished in two ways. Either you can take your time and do it right, or have someone else spend their time doing it right. It is transferable, but not optional.

I hope that a few of you read through all I have written, as it is what I believe and I am interested to know who agrees with me in what areas.

/end $0.02

Got Milk?
01-29-2008, 11:42 PM
Everything that has been said about rice above can help you pick out one of those stereotypic ricers, but in my opinion what makes rice is the level of workmanship; better put the lack there of. Honestly, you can have an eight foot spoiler look good{case in point:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/kevinbandy1/IA/wallpaper_car84.jpg
and even if you don't agree with that:
http://www.freewebs.com/ferrariporsche/Ferrari%20F50%20Gt%202%20small.JPG}

AND you can have a clean body kit (poorly installed and unpainted) look like Sh!t.

See the way I see it most of us can agree with the majority of what is produced from the factory regaurdless of whether or not its fast enough for you or whatever, the styling is largly aproved. This a direct result of billions of dollars put into marketing, what is made is what will sell. I digress. So, if we agree with factory for a majority of the time, then we are accepting of form over function. The truth is these automakers probably consider form before function in almost every case. They are building a product to sell not just to race. If you compare race cars to consumer cars there are clear differences in this category.
My understanding of the JDM "movement" is agreeing with the styling from the factory and choosing what you believe was the best combination of factory parts. IMO, one major flaw of the factory market is the need to sell "different" cars every year or so often. Unfortunately people are not interested to upgrade just because it is a new calendar year and technologies don't improve linearly. So the result is built up and unused technologies that are speckled over the different years. All of the built-in politics in the automotive world remove the "ideal" versions of the cars we love from existing or existing continually. The solution to this is to piece them together, and thanks to platform comonality this is possible.
Another note about the JDM "issue," I dissagree with any statements defining rice as having the same mods. It seems to me that uniquness is not absolutely vital, although it is something that most of us strive for. Straight to the definition; if a car is considered trashy/ricey because it is not one-of-a-kind then can anyone be right and have a good car? A good car should be able to be mass produced and sell in high numbers imo. It may not b/c it is too expesnsive or many other reasons, but you get the idea there.
A good car should be able to be a low budget or high budget build. However, when the funds are lower, you must compensate, not settle. Usually, spending less money requires putting more time into the project for the same quality final product. What I'm getting at here is what cannot be eliminated and that is proper craftsmanship. This can be accomplished in two ways. Either you can take your time and do it right, or have someone else spend their time doing it right. It is transferable, but not optional.

I hope that a few of you read through all I have written, as it is what I believe and I am interested to know who agrees with me in what areas.

/end $0.02

damn dude. I dont think anyone will read ur long ass post. lol reps comming ru way.:lmfao:

bandydesign
01-29-2008, 11:45 PM
damn dude. I dont think anyone will read ur long ass post. lol reps comming ru way.:lmfao:

I dont expect most to, but its something(s) that I have been meaning to say everytime the topic comes up. Thx

Tech5
01-29-2008, 11:47 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
APC/Mexicans

enough said!

hondachik
01-30-2008, 01:58 AM

x2...love the green btw

my "riced out civ" goes in the shop in two weeks for damage repairs/completed paint job/performance upgrades :goodjob: :D ...

BuBBa DRiFT
01-30-2008, 03:31 AM
to me rice is blatently obvious...

crappy bodykits, stupid wings, muffler TIPS, painful paint schemes, diy fender vents, lambo doors, making your kit look like something else, ferrari style interiors...dumb drivers

dont forget the NOS stickers and Nismo banners on their sentras