PDA

View Full Version : HALFWIT!

BuBBa DRiFT
01-12-2008, 01:01 PM
DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Halfwit
01-12-2008, 01:09 PM
you know u shouldnt have told me that last night.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-12-2008, 01:13 PM
you are right. just like the cat story, i need to realize that everyone on IA is a douche bag and has no sensitivity or consideration for one's feelings. lololol

now time to get my car driveable again!

Halfwit
01-12-2008, 01:15 PM
do anymore work to it last night after we were done *********** ??

BuBBa DRiFT
01-12-2008, 01:19 PM
**** no i went to sleep after we got done drifting, all i have is the tranny mount and driveshaft and clutch and its road worthy (after i change the tire)

then its time for my awesome duplicolor engine bay touchup bahahaahahaha

Halfwit
01-12-2008, 01:20 PM
OH GOD more spraypaint ftw. nhan was getting soo mad at all the paint u put on allthe open sensors lol.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-12-2008, 01:36 PM
lmaoooo hahaha

quickdodgeŽ
01-12-2008, 02:43 PM
you are right. just like the cat story, i need to realize that everyone on IA is a douche bag and has no sensitivity or consideration for one's feelings. lololol

What were we supposed to do? Buy chocolates and sing Amazing Grace? I have no heart or feelings towards anyone who blatantly kills an animal. I bet if that cat was in the dryer in College Park, it would be alive today. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-12-2008, 08:45 PM
joke failure.

quickdodgeŽ
01-12-2008, 08:59 PM
joke failure.

Thus making it clear that my joke and your life would make a perfect match. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-12-2008, 09:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/DXGodfather/qd.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
01-12-2008, 09:24 PM
I only have Photoshop 6.0. Which version is the one you used? Later, QD.

Maniac1
01-12-2008, 09:25 PM
it's really pathetic when people use the same old attacks over and over again... alfago, that post equal'd epic failure to the max, i think this may even be a new record in failness for you, congrats!

quickdodgeŽ
01-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Also check into some fact-based insults. They're more effective. People who have nothing to go with always resort to the "he's gay" routine. Lolol. I bet everyone on IA will believe that GOOGLE really said that and that I'm really gay. Later, QD.

Halfwit
01-12-2008, 10:34 PM
FYI GUYS- he told me he was only 3 points away from 3 rep bars.

so i NEG REPD him to help him fail (once again)

lets help a buddy out guys.

ahmonrah
01-13-2008, 12:50 AM
^ now that's funny!

BuBBa DRiFT
01-13-2008, 03:17 AM
I only have Photoshop 6.0. Which version is the one you used? Later, QD.

CS3.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-13-2008, 03:18 AM
it's really pathetic when people use the same old attacks over and over again... alfago, that post equal'd epic failure to the max, i think this may even be a new record in failness for you, congrats!

Please don't make me embarass you again Alex.

Maniac1
01-13-2008, 03:42 AM
Please don't make me embarass you again Alex.
Again? ha, for you to be able to say that, it would mean that you would have had to embarass me once before... which to my knowledge has never happened!

You also use my name like you know me or something... sh!t, I don't even know your name haha... Alfago, stop acting like you're someone who deserves respect just because you earned your second rep block.

you're just another chump who thinks he has what it takes to actually step up to my magnitude.. face the facts, retard. you will never be someone who has respect online and in the real world. the only form of attention that people would give you, was if you crassed your 240 into incoming traffic, and one or someone who so so knew you started a fund for the dude with a retard mom who killed a cat while washing some clothes... i mean, you must have gotten your skills from her, she can't be too bright seeing as that happened, when a normal person would have noticed the ***** way before she got to the laundry room..

I highly recommend you cut those things you call "balls" ignite them up to ashes.. because the next generation doesn't need another self proclamied drifter going around acting like he's a deity.. remove your gene's from the gene pool and call it a day..

Now please, this is chump change... try and make it interesting..

BuBBa DRiFT
01-13-2008, 03:45 AM
i think i struck a nerve from the macho mexican over here.

and please stop saying the fuccing word chump, you sound like a cholo wanna be cry baby *****.

Maniac1
01-13-2008, 03:46 AM
I just got home, and im not sleepy... this is e-thuggin, unlike you I know the rules.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-13-2008, 03:47 AM
I just got home, and im not sleepy... this is e-thuggin, unlike you I know the rules.

i just got home and I am, but leave me a message for the morning cutie.

http://www.pecentral.org/images/postcards/basketball_keepplaying275.gif

Maniac1
01-13-2008, 03:49 AM
:yawn: aight dude, i thought you would actually try again, and impress me but you have failed again.. later!

BuBBa DRiFT
01-13-2008, 03:55 AM
lol, im being considerate tonight (morning) ill let you take this round cause id much rather play halo or something or probably just sleep.

quickdodgeŽ
01-13-2008, 10:58 AM
ill let you take this round

You never had the round to give to him. And you've certainly never embarrassed anyone here, let alone Alex.

Well hold on a sec, QD. I do remember one person he has embarrassed on IA and that person never even knew it. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-13-2008, 12:12 PM
mother****er talking to himself again