PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Admin

chrisdavis
08-03-2005, 01:20 PM
PM foo!!!!!!!!

Pedal
08-03-2005, 01:59 PM
paul suxs what are you talking about chris!?!?!?!?!

chuck
08-03-2005, 02:03 PM
am i the only one who gets a nice little box every time i open or refresh a page on the fourm whenever i have a new PM???

you're not supposed to answer that btw...

4dmin
08-03-2005, 02:04 PM
paul suxs what are you talking about chris!?!?!?!?!

fuk you you little 4 eyed bitch :eye:

Spyder
08-03-2005, 02:05 PM
am i the only one who gets a nice little box every time i open or refresh a page on the fourm whenever i have a new PM???

you're not supposed to answer that btw...

you have to set it in your preferences to do that , i set mine to do that not all to long ago because in the heat of whoring i was missing PM's that were actually important..

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 02:09 PM
you have to set it in your preferences to do that , i set mine to do that not all to long ago because in the heat of whoring i was missing PM's that were actually important..

i didnt know about that....i just set mine up Lol

chrisdavis
08-03-2005, 02:15 PM
fuk you you little 4 eyed bitch :eye:

Oh shit you gonna take that? :eek:

4dmin
08-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Oh shit you gonna take that? :eek:ya he will
pedal "paul's bitch" > :idb: < paul

chrisdavis
08-03-2005, 02:19 PM
15 min and no response. Dont go out like that Ryan.

chuck
08-03-2005, 02:20 PM
well damn...i thought it was the default setting, i guess i had mine like that for so long i just forgot i changed it. i guess that would explain all the "yo XXXXX, check your PM's" threads...i never understood it before.

so much for being a smart ass :(

Spyder
08-03-2005, 02:29 PM
well damn...i thought it was the default setting, i guess i had mine like that for so long i just forgot i changed it. i guess that would explain all the "yo XXXXX, check your PM's" threads...i never understood it before.

so much for being a smart ass :(

lol, its all good. i wish more people would use it. i also wish the system would automatically bounce out the old PM's so these tards that have shit for sale and a full mail box would respond to stuff :)