PDA

View Full Version : anyone missing an acura rsx typeS?

ahmonrah
01-11-2008, 05:57 AM
seen:
acura rsx type s

color: silver

details:
near my subdivision there's this particular car that's been in the entrance of an apartment complex off of shephard road in stone mountain for at least a couple days.

the car is silver in color, has chrome wheels(17-18") , bodykit and at this point it is a dealer tag from a place called PARKWOOD MOTORS.

it comes across odd to me because it's unlikely that with the accents on the car, an owner of this particular car would live in that apartment complex.

i will add pics of this car later when sun up comes.

santacruz77
01-11-2008, 11:11 AM
hmmmm..... so it was siting some where for a while now its incrack town or somthing?

japan4racing
01-11-2008, 12:36 PM
why wouldnt someone in that apartment complex own it?

DieselNuts
01-11-2008, 12:45 PM
parkwood motors is right beside my house...

ahmonrah
01-11-2008, 07:27 PM
why wouldnt someone in that apartment complex own it?
let's see....here.
majority of the people in that complex walk to work?
i've lived in this area for 4+ years, and campaigned in the city on behalf of my GF. that car....there? unlikely.

ahmonrah
01-11-2008, 07:29 PM
hmmmm..... so it was siting some where for a while now its incrack town or somthing?
no. it's a car that's never been there before. and at day 5, it's not been moved at all. in the exact same place it's always been. this area i dont think has a major drug issue. majority of that is across the tracks.

GIXXERDK
01-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Maybe they parked at there friends house to go out of town? My friends and I do it ALL the time.

Tech5
01-11-2008, 09:58 PM
true that
Maybe they parked at there friends house to go out of town? My friends and I do it ALL the time.