PDA

View Full Version : Want to throw a punch?

81911SC
01-11-2008, 12:49 AM
****EDIT**** Not directed at anyone
Is that better fags?

feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you ******. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something ****ing tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't ****ing put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me ****ing tell you, it'll already be too ****ing late to back down at that point. You might decide "well ****, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a ****ing punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two ****ing hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire ****ing forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
Now, mother****er, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

Scotsman
01-11-2008, 12:51 AM
dude ?!?!? you are cut off , lmao , put the diet juicy juice down and walk away slowly

AlanŽ
01-11-2008, 12:52 AM
and this is aimed at?

WickedIXMR
01-11-2008, 12:52 AM
e thugging at its best

Maniac1
01-11-2008, 12:57 AM
e thugging at its bestThis is far from e-thuggin, newbie. Haha, and Gene, ever heard of the space button?

Seriously, it's pretty dumb getting all worked up over something that someone said online. Im sure you're talking about ******, and yeah... he's been all over your case, but if this is the only way to take care of the problem..

than so be it..

It isn't smart to post all that up though, just letting you know..

SicStang03
01-11-2008, 12:59 AM
MIDOL!!!

81911SC
01-11-2008, 01:00 AM
LOLOLOLOL @ every dumbass here.
That **** is a random post from OT, probably my favorite post of all time. Had to save it some way.

AlanŽ
01-11-2008, 01:04 AM
ummm if you had stated your original intentions in the OP there would have only been the issue of you taking up server space. LOL at your stupidity.

81911SC
01-11-2008, 01:07 AM
ummm if you had stated your original intentions in the OP there would have only been the issue of you taking up server space. LOL at your stupidity.
Lol @ you thinking I give a s hit.

Scotsman
01-11-2008, 01:08 AM
lmao , i thought it was the white lightnin talkin

Crazy Asian
01-11-2008, 01:19 AM
you fail stop it please. No offense but why start **** on the internet? WHat the point?

Scotsman
01-11-2008, 01:22 AM
you fail stop it please. No offense but why start **** on the internet? WHat the point?read post #7:tongue1:

Crazy Asian
01-11-2008, 01:24 AM
oh i retract my statement. ~ flees ~

RandomGuy
01-11-2008, 03:30 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/dead-kitten.jpg

SicStang03
01-11-2008, 04:22 AM
NlGGA PREASE!!

mad3nch1na
01-11-2008, 05:11 AM
***** please, I doubt you even have a real Benchmade, if you did you would probably list the model number, cause I'm certain Benchmade doesnt make "Benchmade Switchblades". I got a BM42 Balisong 154CM steel, bring it.

ahmonrah
01-11-2008, 06:01 AM
soooo......what is this all about?

nevermind.....i dont give a shatner

AlanŽ
01-11-2008, 08:42 AM
it's not about anything 81911 just decided the best way to conserve what he thought was a great post was to REPOST it.

Killer
01-11-2008, 09:00 AM
LOL ia hates gene... lol

Sammich
01-11-2008, 09:02 AM
MIDOL!!!

whose dol??

Kaiser
01-11-2008, 09:55 AM
****EDIT**** Not directed at anyone
Is that better fags?

feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you ******. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something ****ing tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't ****ing put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me ****ing tell you, it'll already be too ****ing late to back down at that point. You might decide "well ****, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a ****ing punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two ****ing hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire ****ing forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
Now, mother****er, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

Good thing that I avoid any kind of physical confrontation, because as much as I enjoy arguing with you textually, and probably would enjoy it verbally, I feel as though the very idea of this happening is enough to ensure I stand at least 10 feet from you at any point in time.

Do you get dates, with this kind of stuff? I'm sure some chick, somewhere, is turned on by that sortof thing.

81911SC
01-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Good thing that I avoid any kind of physical confrontation, because as much as I enjoy arguing with you textually, and probably would enjoy it verbally, I feel as though the very idea of this happening is enough to ensure I stand at least 10 feet from you at any point in time.

Do you get dates, with this kind of stuff? I'm sure some chick, somewhere, is turned on by that sortof thing.
Got one today. :goodjob:

toxxxic
01-11-2008, 10:02 AM
geez louise.