PDA

View Full Version : I think QuickDodge wants to join my fan club

tippatone
01-10-2008, 11:30 PM
I think QuickDodge wants to be in my fan club or give my a blowjob or something. We had something a few months back and i thought that was it, but no this simple simon ass dude want to be important so bad that he just had to say some dumb **** after a post i made but i aint even trip of of that, he said some smart aleck **** so i replied, just like the ***** ass he is he wants to dish out words but cant take them so he neg repped me, i dont care because i dont come here to **** with people who cant take a what they dish out, so with that said QD if you cant listen, dont talk stay, the **** out of my kitchen.

GaGen2Teg
01-10-2008, 11:31 PM
awwww snap

Alan®
01-10-2008, 11:33 PM
uh oh QD strikes again

Maniac1
01-10-2008, 11:35 PM
So you're in here, crying a river because he -repped you? Or because he out smarted you? Either way, this is a poor atempt at trying to prove a point, if you really don't like what he's doing, pm him and ask him to stop... it's very quite simple really.

tippatone
01-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Alot of people are afraid of him why is that? Why do most of IA hold his balls while he pisses? All i want to know is why is he respected when he act like a girl most of the time.

.93lude
01-10-2008, 11:37 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee83/Thread_Killers/intelligence.jpg

form a sentence and get back to me

tippatone
01-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Here we go, you must be one of his buddies. Do you know the situation? No. Why don't you ask him why he says dumb **** to people, and when they retort he get his panties all rung

So you're in here, crying a river because he -repped you? Or because he out smarted you? Either way, this is a poor atempt at trying to prove a point, if you really don't like what he's doing, pm him and ask him to stop... it's very quite simple really.

Maniac1
01-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Alot of people are afraid of him why is that? Why do most of IA hold his balls while he pisses? All i want to know is why is he respected when he act like a girl most of the time.he can suck cock for all i care, im just saying... you either do that or keep dealing with his e-attacks..

Maniac1
01-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Here we go, you must be one of his buddies. Do you know the situation? No. Why don't you ask him why he says dumb **** to people, and when they retort he get his panties all rungyeah we're cool... that doesn't mean anything, he's still gay imo.

tippatone
01-10-2008, 11:41 PM
All i want do to is come on here, holla at a few of my friends and by some parts,thats it, i do not come on here trying to be an internet idiot, so can i come on here and do me without being brouught into this ****?

tippatone
01-10-2008, 11:44 PM
I know you remember the post a few months back that i posted about QD he said his part and it was over, a new year and same old crap, i can take somebody screwing with me just dont get all touchcy/feeley when i screw back, that is all i am saying

yeah we're cool... that doesn't mean anything, he's still gay imo.

.93lude
01-10-2008, 11:48 PM
All i want do to is come on here, holla at a few of my friends and by some parts,thats it, i do not come on here trying to be an internet idiot, so can i come on here and do me without being brouught into this ****?

it might have been easier to stay out of all that by not making this thread and retaliating to him in the first place, he's nothing to you, he's a man sitting at his computer and you're letting him get under you're skin, just chill out

Slow Motion
01-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Eh hem...Where's QD's comment? QD stop this whole bigger man ish damn noobs erywhere disrepeckin and sh!t. Handle it.

QD is a triple OG in IA and off IA that is why he is respected. And the whole neg rep sh!t, he does that to everyone. Especially noobs. I got it when i first touch down in 05'. And got mad like a noob would but after while i saw and learned, its not that serious.

**leaves**

tippatone
01-10-2008, 11:58 PM
he's cool with you, not me, and i dont want him to be cool with me, i just want him to bypass my threads if he cant take the words, thats all, its very simple..................

Eh hem...Where's QD's comment? QD stop this whole bigger man ish damn noobs erywhere disrepeckin and sh!t. Handle it.

QD is a triple OG in IA and off IA that is why he is respected. And the whole neg rep sh!t, he does that to everyone. Especially noobs. I got it when i first touch down in 05'. And got mad like a noob would but after while i saw and learned, its not that serious.

**leaves**

korilee13
01-11-2008, 12:09 AM
wow you've been here since may and just got tired of QD's ish? thats QD he starts stuff, gets you all hyped up, neg reps you, and then you best believe he's gonna stalk you're a ss for the rest of your time on IA. join the club, get in line, and most important of all get used to QD. he's here for good, and he's here to ufck with people. sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride. oh and a lil advice, dont argue with him because he's relentless, he wont stop.....ufcking ever. so ignore him, or get used to him but don't let him scare you off.

Alan®
01-11-2008, 12:10 AM
its not that you can't argue with qd you just have to be literate and be able to prove your point

JustinSane110™
01-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Pretty sure making this thread was kinda counterproductive to that goal...

3.5altman
01-11-2008, 01:35 AM
:ninja: :ninja:

ahmonrah
01-11-2008, 06:19 AM
lol!!!
QD makes small minds bitter......evolve or perish.

i can guarantee you tippatone, if we were to make a thread labeled

"WHO'S BEEN THRASHED BY QD?"

almost all 20K members of the site would reply that

"YEAH, one time or another, QD handed me my ass"

the only people that whine about it instead of....uh....getting over it...become IA'S WHIPPING BOYS.

look at...cactusEG and his cronies, aka the dysfunctional duo.

when i joined this site (originally in '01 under my first name which sucked) in '02, he shut my ass down. i was a little salty, but i let it go. and when i first met dude in person, we've been cool since.

stop bytchin.

this WHORESLOUNGE was ALOT worse than this, 'cause QD is only one of MANY PEOPLE THAT MADE LIFE MISERABLE FOR DUMMIES.

BABY J
01-11-2008, 06:27 AM
QD sold my kids into slavery, and threatened to un-f.ck my mom to erase me from existance. I am a better man for it all.:yes:

This f.cker is 6'9 and 450, sh.its volkwagons, runs yellow lights on the regular, and STILL has Blockbuster VHSs that he refuses to return. Tread softly homey.

ahmonrah
01-11-2008, 06:30 AM
^^^ :lmfao: (dodges coffee mug from GF pissed at me laughing out loud)

+1 BABYJ!

Seymour222
01-11-2008, 06:57 AM
Dumb hoe said somethin that made mad,
She said somethin that I couldn't believe,
so I grabbed the stupid ***** by her nappy ass weave,
started talkin ****, and you wouldn't ya know,
Reached back like a pimp and slapped tha hoe...

Wurm
01-11-2008, 07:21 AM
QD sold my kids into slavery, and threatened to un-f.ck my mom to erase me from existance. I am a better man for it all.:yes:

This f.cker is 6'9 and 450, sh.its volkwagons, runs yellow lights on the regular, and STILL has Blockbuster VHSs that he refuses to return. Tread softly homey.
lirl reps

Alan®
01-11-2008, 07:29 AM

coffe just came out of my nose. :goodjob: :lmfao:

Jason..
01-11-2008, 07:41 AM
no qd yet?

Blitanicle99
01-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Stop arguing. Shut up. And forget about it. Thats how its gonna stop.

BABY J
01-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Stop arguing. Shut up. And forget about it. Thats how its gonna stop.

TRANSLATION:

STFU B.TCH!!!!:goodjob:

<we now return you to your regulary scheduled thread, which is already in session>

Hulud
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
who are you and what is this "fan club" you speak of?

i dont think you have one

Tracy
01-11-2008, 10:15 AM
No one is afraid of QD, man. Have you ever seen him or met him? He's a freaking puppy dog. A lot of us have been here for YEARS! MANY YEARS! We have lots of get-2-gethers and we hang out. Many of us have gotten to know QD and think he is quite funny. He knows this and once he sees that he can get under someones skin...he does and we all laugh. You haven't gotten that, so until you do, you will be the butt of his jokes. That's as honest as I can be about the situation. Maybe you'll actually listen this time and get it. No offense, just keeping it real :)

BABY J
01-11-2008, 10:16 AM
You forgot "mkay Pumkin? Buh bye".

ZeDFuNk
01-11-2008, 11:01 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/wonder_woman.gif

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/oh_snap_chart.jpglolol

Thighs
01-11-2008, 11:07 AM
QD just loves pissing off stupid people. obviously your pretty stupid if you let IA bashing bother you that much.

and your just asking for more by posting a thread about it. lol

:gay:

quickdodge®
01-11-2008, 02:10 PM
i do not come on here trying to be an internet idiot,

Too late for that, homeless. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I know you remember the post a few months back that i posted about QD he said his part and it was over, a new year and same old crap, i can take somebody screwing with me just dont get all touchcy/feeley when i screw back, that is all i am saying

I was actually just fuccing with you. Lolol. I guess your anus is still tender from your last raping on here. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-11-2008, 02:13 PM
don't let him scare you off.

Like I did you?

Pretty decent words. But when you(in your case) jump into shiit that had nothing to do, you open a pandora's box upon yourself. It's up to you to keep up. But alas...you can't. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-11-2008, 02:15 PM
No one is afraid of QD, man. Have you ever seen him or met him? He's a freaking puppy dog. A lot of us have been here for YEARS! MANY YEARS! We have lots of get-2-gethers and we hang out. Many of us have gotten to know QD and think he is quite funny. He knows this and once he sees that he can get under someones skin...he does and we all laugh. You haven't gotten that, so until you do, you will be the butt of his jokes. That's as honest as I can be about the situation. Maybe you'll actually listen this time and get it. No offense, just keeping it real :)

That's the nail on the head, homegirl. This is all just laughs man. Some people can't take E-humor. Some people believe that this is representative of real life shiit. Lighten up, lolol. Later, QD.

ksniperfox
01-11-2008, 02:22 PM
QD picks on the people that give the oppurtunity to be picked on. so, bearing this in mind, don't be stupid and he wont bash.

BABY J
01-11-2008, 02:25 PM
^^

Liar. He still hasn't returned those VHSs - explain THAT.

Titles:

License to Drive
Police Academy 1
Smokey and The Bandit

ksniperfox
01-11-2008, 02:30 PM
lolz, what are you, an employee of blockbuster since 1981?

korilee13
01-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Like I did you?

Pretty decent words. But when you(in your case) jump into shiit that had nothing to do, you open a pandora's box upon yourself. It's up to you to keep up. But alas...you can't. Lolol. Later, QD.

lol dont flatter yourself, you didnt scare me off. you are just not worth wasting my time. arguing with you, is like arguing with a brick wall. :blah:

quickdodge®
01-11-2008, 04:15 PM
lol dont flatter yourself, you didnt scare me off. you are just not worth wasting my time. arguing with you, is like arguing with a brick wall. :blah:

Exactly. A brick wall of knowledge, intellect and wit that you couldn't match up to. So you scurried back to the safe haven of your little club section. Later, QD.

Slow Motion
01-11-2008, 04:50 PM
LOL...........That is what tha phuck i'm talkin bout.I was at work waiting for this moment to read QD's responses and was not disappointed.

korilee13
01-12-2008, 01:42 AM
Exactly. A brick wall of knowledge, intellect and wit that you couldn't match up to. So you scurried back to the safe haven of your little club section. Later, QD.

lol sure, whatever makes you feel better.:goodjob:

tippatone
01-12-2008, 01:52 AM
who are you and what is this "fan club" you speak of?

i dont think you have one

Lame, its people like you who gave IA a bad name, no **** i dont have a fan club, but you do have a gay lover, why dont you play with his balls so you can have a fan :gay:

SicStang03
01-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Lame, its people like you who gave IA a bad name, no **** i dont have a fan club, but you do have a gay lover, why dont you play with his balls so you can have a fan :gay:

You have 5xx posts and you know what causes IA to have a bad name:thinking:..

QD likes to get under peoples skin and add fuel to the fire while n00bs ***** about it.. Trust me, this has happened between us a few times.. Just stop worrying about what he says and get back to this bad named IA forum

Schugg
01-12-2008, 02:36 AM
I met QD a while back (year to year and half ago...) when i first joined IA and was more of a noob than you are. he was pretty cool, dont really see how anyone is scared of him cause of stuff on IA. even since i met him we still E-fight/thug/bully whatever its called on here these days. infact i think our first ethug encounter was after we met. haha

01CDMLUDER
01-12-2008, 02:37 AM
who farted?

SicStang03
01-12-2008, 03:01 AM
who farted?

whoever smelt it delt it:ninja:

01CDMLUDER
01-12-2008, 03:11 AM
whoever smelt it delt it:ninja:

damn!

SicStang03
01-12-2008, 03:57 AM
damn!

Actually, thats when you come back and say, "whoever denied it supplied it":goodjob:

quickdodge®
01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Actually, thats when you come back and say, "whoever denied it supplied it":goodjob:

I didn't lolol on the computer and I didn't laugh out lod in real life, but my dumbass did just blurt out L O L. Hmmmm. Later, QD.

SicStang03
01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
I didn't lolol on the computer and I didn't laugh out lod in real life, but my dumbass did just blurt out L O L. Hmmmm. Later, QD.

HahA... internet slang IRL:yes:

Alan®
01-12-2008, 05:15 PM
I thought it was whoever did the rhyme did the crime

SicStang03
01-12-2008, 05:20 PM
I thought it was whoever did the rhyme did the crime

:ninja:

ahmonrah
01-13-2008, 01:04 AM
^^

Liar. He still hasn't returned those VHSs - explain THAT.

Titles:

License to Drive
Police Academy 1
Smokey and The Bandit
you forgot:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008438V.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.moviecritic.com.au/userimages/user624_1165539194.jpg

and his fav:
http://www.impawards.com/1985/posters/cocoon.jpg

tippatone
01-13-2008, 01:17 AM
You have 5xx posts and you know what causes IA to have a bad name:thinking:..

QD likes to get under peoples skin and add fuel to the fire while n00bs ***** about it.. Trust me, this has happened between us a few times.. Just stop worrying about what he says and get back to this bad named IA forum

The reason i only have 500 post is that i dont post on all the forums, hell i dont even come on ia too often, just when i need crap for the car,kill time at work, or to meet a couple of cool peeps, so would it make you happy if i went around just posting to get my numbers up?? thats not what i do

Thighs
01-13-2008, 01:17 AM

if you hate IA so much, stop postig on here.

and even if you keep posting, post things that are worth reading, not stupid whines about you getting out-internetted.

tippatone
01-13-2008, 01:20 AM
if you hate IA so much, stop postig on here.

and even if you keep posting, post things that are worth reading, not stupid whines about you getting out-internetted.

blow me, did i ever say i hate ia? so please get out of my mouth and dont assume, never mind you're already an ass

quickdodge®
01-13-2008, 10:56 AM
blow me, did i ever say i hate ia? so please get out of my mouth and dont assume, never mind you're already an ass

Lolol.

You're 0 for 2 in threads dedicated to slamming me. Later, QD.

SicStang03
01-13-2008, 03:13 PM
The reason i only have 500 post is that i dont post on all the forums, hell i dont even come on ia too often, just when i need crap for the car,kill time at work, or to meet a couple of cool peeps, so would it make you happy if i went around just posting to get my numbers up?? thats not what i do

Way to eat your own words... You don't come/post here often, yet you know what gives IA a bad name...

GTFO

BTLFED
01-13-2008, 07:46 PM

You are the dumbest person on this site. Your retorts are that of a kid in elementary school....at the age of 15. Corky from Life Goes On makes more sense than you do. If anything it is cry baby little douchebag girls like you that give IA a bad name. If you can't take it, don't make a thread about it, LEAVE.

Other forums are that way. ------------------------->

tippatone
01-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Lolol.

You're 0 for 2 in threads dedicated to slamming me. Later, QD.

I am just speaking my mind something that alot of these candy assed punks are too shook do do, i aint trying to slam you, and this post has just won me $100, thanks IA

tippatone
01-13-2008, 11:10 PM
You are the dumbest person on this site. Your retorts are that of a kid in elementary school....at the age of 15. Corky from Life Goes On makes more sense than you do. If anything it is cry baby little douchebag girls like you that give IA a bad name. If you can't take it, don't make a thread about it, LEAVE.

Other forums are that way. ------------------------->

Before you come at me here is what you need to do:
1. wash you hands because i know you just holding QD's nuts
2. get a life because from the looks of your post count you dont seem to get out much.
3. get a clue, if speaking my mind makes me dumb so be it,but i am not going to let anyone talk **** and i dont answer back, if you are afraid to speak your mind thats on you but dont pop **** cause you dont know me and just to let you know i think you are an ignorant country **** kicking farmer who screws his sister

Echonova
01-14-2008, 07:57 AM
2. get a life because from the looks of your post count you dont seem to get out much.
3. get a clue, if speaking my mind makes me dumb so be it,but i am not going to let anyone talk **** and i dont answer back, if you are afraid to speak your mind thats on you but dont pop **** cause you dont know me and just to let you know i think you are an ignorant country **** kicking farmer who screws his sisterOh SNAP!!!!!! I hear big things pop'n and 'lil things stop'n...

This guy just broke you ALL off.:bannana:

Hulud
01-14-2008, 08:43 AM
lol nice one genius, how old are you? 10? lol

but seriously i dont give IA a bad name, i asked a simple question and you got butt hurt over it LOL

you said you had a fan club now you say you dont, is your name John Kerry (aka mr flipflop)?

Echonova
01-14-2008, 10:18 AM

but seriously i dont give IA a bad name, i asked a simple question and you got butt hurt over it LOL

you said you had a fan club now you say you dont, is your name John Kerry (aka mr flipflop)?

i am not going to let anyone talk **** and i dont answer back, if you are afraid to speak your mind thats on you but dont pop **** cause you dont know me This statement /thread. You all fail.

Echonova
01-14-2008, 10:18 AM
You don't know him.

Hulud
01-14-2008, 10:21 AM
lol

quickdodge®
01-14-2008, 02:21 PM
I am just speaking my mind something that alot of these candy assed punks are too shook do do,

Maybe they aren't "shook" to do anything. You ever think that maybe speaking your mind on a forum really isn't worth anything? These other people are "candy assed punks" because they are either friends of mine or because they realize it doesn't make them hood or thuggish in the real world to make a post like this?

i aint trying to slam you,

No big deal, dude. I was just fuccing with you in my post to you that started it all. Later, QD.

BTLFED
01-14-2008, 05:58 PM
3. get a clue, if speaking my mind makes me dumb so be it,but i am not going to let anyone talk **** and i dont answer back, if you are afraid to speak your mind thats on you but dont pop **** cause you dont know me and just to let you know i think you are an ignorant country **** kicking farmer who screws his sister

1. Unlike you with your boyfriend, I don't hold anyone's nuts.
2. I have been on here pretty much since the beginning, which is why I have that many posts.
3. I don't want to know you, because i don't hang out with trash. I was born and raised in Southern California and farmers don't come from there.

I really could care less who you are. Anyone who makes a thread about being butt hurt about what QD says to them and trying to act all hard doing it is pathetic. Now you are using the same old tired ass comments every douchebag like you does when your thread turns the wrong way and you find out that nobody likes you and is against you. YOUR SH!TS WEAK SON! WEAK!

And keep threatening me in my PMs talking sh!t about "finding me." It's a good laugh. :lmfao:

Echonova
01-14-2008, 08:04 PM
And keep threatening me in my PMs talking sh!t about "finding me." It's a good laugh. :lmfao:http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o1/dustindj/westside.jpg

tippatone
01-14-2008, 11:55 PM
Way to eat your own words... You don't come/post here often, yet you know what gives IA a bad name...

GTFO

STFU, you must have ground beef for brains, i read what is posted and shake my head, i take the high road and let people be when they say something dumb, just because i dont post doesn't i am not in the building.........

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:08 AM
1. Unlike you with your boyfriend, I don't hold anyone's nuts.
2. I have been on here pretty much since the beginning, which is why I have that many posts.
3. I don't want to know you, because i don't hang out with trash. I was born and raised in Southern California and farmers don't come from there.

I really could care less who you are. Anyone who makes a thread about being butt hurt about what QD says to them and trying to act all hard doing it is pathetic. Now you are using the same old tired ass comments every douchebag like you does when your thread turns the wrong way and you find out that nobody likes you and is against you. YOUR SH!TS WEAK SON! WEAK!

And keep threatening me in my PMs talking sh!t about "finding me." It's a good laugh. :lmfao:

This guy is a clown, for one anybody who knows from IA come vouch for me that i am a real dude and about my business, so what ever you say is mere speculation an i white or black? you wouldn't have a clue and you came at me for what again???? Oh yeah you are riding the next mans bandwagon, i haven't even said anything else to the man QD, this aint about him, i bet my cousin that watch me post something about the O.G. of the site (OD) and watch one of his groupies(BTLFED) take it upon themselves to sounds so damn stupid, like i said you can ask about me, so if you looking for a douchebag, i suggest you look up your ass

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:13 AM
Maybe they aren't "shook" to do anything. You ever think that maybe speaking your mind on a forum really isn't worth anything? These other people are "candy assed punks" because they are either friends of mine or because they realize it doesn't make them hood or thuggish in the real world to make a post like this?

No big deal, dude. I was just fuccing with you in my post to you that started it
all. Later, QD.

C'mon man you know that you are the O.G. of IA, and I know it too, just had to show somebody how loyal some of your followers are(BTLFED,what a lame) and will go to bat for you. How can you not respect it.

BABY J
01-15-2008, 06:03 AM
This is fun.

Echonova
01-15-2008, 07:43 AM
C'mon man you know that you are the O.G. of IA, and I know it too, just had to show somebody how loyal some of your followers are(BTLFED,what a lame) and will go to bat for you. How can you not respect it.tr00f!!!!!
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb214/loco_raiders/respect.jpg

tippatone
01-15-2008, 08:36 AM

Ok here is another member of QD's pep rally squad, ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR, WHO YOU THINK WERE FOR DYING GOOOOOOOO QD, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, now dont you look adorable in your skirt, now take your other hoes(Echonova and BTLFED) and come up with QD money before he ***** slap you hoes

Echonova
01-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Ok here is another member of QD's pep rally squad, ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR, WHO YOU THINK WERE FOR DYING GOOOOOOOO QD, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, now dont you you adorable in your skirthttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/28146765yp6.jpg

Glides
01-15-2008, 08:59 AM

Then come on here and holla at your friends. Only you can prevent fights with QD. Your first order of business would be to STFU and not argue with him. Second order of business (having failed the first one) is not to write threads crying that he neg repped you. Because in the end, that is all this really is. You are whining that you and him argued, he neg repped you so you made a thread.

So I would say he won because he got you to do what you didn't want to do according to what I quoted. He got you because you became what you didn't want too, an internet idiot. Grats.

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Then come on here and holla at your friends. Only you can prevent fights with QD. Your first order of business would be to STFU and not argue with him. Second order of business (having failed the first one) is not to write threads crying that he neg repped you. Because in the end, that is all this really is. You are whining that you and him argued, he neg repped you so you made a thread.

So I would say he won because he got you to do what you didn't want to do according to what I quoted. He got you because you became what you didn't want too, an internet idiot. Grats.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

This guy is a walking contradiction for sure. Professes to not care what people here in IA think about, yet makes a whole whiny thread crying about getting neg repped. Thought you didn't care???? :thinking: Tries to insult Chris by TRYING to imply he's some kind of backwoods hick or something, yet it is HE who uses bad spelling/grammar/ebonics.:lmfao: What difference does it make what the color of your skin is? We all KNOW ignorance is color blind and you are the glowing example of that.

Look, just drink a great big glass of STFU and call it a day. Your whiny thread backfired and only succeeded to show just WHO is the retarded one between the two of you. :screwy:

Hulud
01-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Ok here is another member of QD's pep rally squad, ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR, WHO YOU THINK WERE FOR DYING GOOOOOOOO QD, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, now dont you look adorable in your skirt, now take your other hoes(Echonova and BTLFED) and come up with QD money before he ***** slap you hoes
way to dodge my questions, GW

look, we have the 04 election candidates in this very thread

Hulud
01-15-2008, 09:13 AM
oh, btw, i thought you weren't going to respond LOL

still waiting to see how i am riding anyones nuts, because i asked you a simple question, that you have blatently avoided answering because you act like a child.

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 09:16 AM
way to dodge my questions, GW

look, we have the 04 election candidates in this very thread

He's not responding because you're being too intellectual with him Bryan. Try this instead: Round peg goes in the round hole, not up your a$$. :goodjob: ;)

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 09:18 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Glides again.

Hulud
01-15-2008, 09:22 AM
He's not responding because you're being too intellectual with him Bryan. Try this instead: Round peg goes in the round hole, not up your a$$. :goodjob: ;)
yea i guess so LOL

all i commented on originally was something to the effect of "what fan club? i don't think you have one"

and voila i am a nutswinger :rolleyes: :lmfao:

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 09:23 AM
yea i guess so LOL

all i commented on originally was something to the effect of "what fan club? i don't think you have one"

and voila i am a nutswinger :rolleyes: :lmfao:

He doesn't have anything else. What's next? "I'm rubber and you're glue...." :lmfao: ;)

Hulud
01-15-2008, 09:26 AM
He doesn't have anything else. What's next? "I'm rubber and you're glue...." :lmfao: ;)
i guess LOL

Echonova
01-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Ok here is another member of QD's pep rally squad, ONE,TWO,THREE,FOUR, WHO YOU THINK WERE FOR DYING GOOOOOOOO QD, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, now dont you look adorable in your skirt, now take your other hoes(Echonova and BTLFED) and come up with QD money before he ***** slap you hoesWow, you're hard. I negged you too b*tch, go make a thread about it.:goodjob:

BABY J
01-15-2008, 10:41 AM
I love this Kid.

blackboi50
01-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Alot of people are afraid of him why is that? Why do most of IA hold his balls while he pisses? All i want to know is why is he respected when he act like a girl most of the time.

man aint nobody scared of b!tch a$$ QD.......

come get me ill be behind my keyboard!!!!!.....:lmfao:....1

Tracy
01-15-2008, 11:08 AM
How come no one ever listens to me? It's because I am a girl, ain't it?

Echonova
01-15-2008, 11:12 AM
How come no one ever listens to me? It's because I am a girl, ain't it?Huh? I'm sorry I didn't hear you.

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 11:16 AM
How come no one ever listens to me? It's because I am a girl, ain't it?

Real OT, but.....I had a guy asked me yesterday if all you did was race, i.e. did you do any modeling. He saw your pics on my myspace page and asked me about you. He wants me to work on this project for a mag. I told him I "had you in my back pocket" :D ;) if he wanted you to do it. Word? ;)

Tracy
01-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Real OT, but.....I had a guy asked me yesterday if all you did was race, i.e. did you do any modeling. He saw your pics on my myspace page and asked me about you. He wants me to work on this project for a mag. I told him I "had you in my back pocket" :D ;) if he wanted you to do it. Word? ;)For real???? OMG! You know how hard it was to get that pic!!!!! I suck at modeling, but I'll do it. Any press is good press. LMK.

Echonova
01-15-2008, 11:33 AM
but I'll do it. Any press is good press. LMK.tr00f, ask Paris Hilton.

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 12:04 PM
For real???? OMG! You know how hard it was to get that pic!!!!! I suck at modeling, but I'll do it. Any press is good press. LMK.

I'll let you know if he decides to do it. :goodjob:

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:05 PM
oh, btw, i thought you weren't going to respond LOL

still waiting to see how i am riding anyones nuts, because i asked you a simple question, that you have blatently avoided answering because you act like a child.

Did you ride the short yellow bus with the slow kids are something? I have said a long time ago you are holding his nuts because you blindly entered something without knowlegde of the situation, so there goes you answer again, and always remeber, reading is fundamental

Echonova
01-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Did you ride the short yellow bus with the slow kids are something? Yes.:(
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/godumb.gif

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 12:11 PM
Did you ride the short yellow bus with the slow kids are something? I have said a long time ago you are holding his nuts because you blindly entered something without knowlegde of the situation, so there goes you answer again, and always remeber, reading is fundamental

#1. Don't try and sound witty now by using someone else's line.

#2. It's "or".

#3. It's "knowledge".

#4. It's "your".

#5. It's "remember".

#6. If reading is fundamental, what is spelling and grammar? :thinking:

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Wow, you're hard. I negged you too b*tch, go make a thread about it.:goodjob:

You just proved my point you are like hoe now go kiss daddy on the lips,
you should be ashamed,calling another man daddy like lil wayne does birdman.
So go be your own man( if you got your own set of balls) and stop being a yesman

Maniac1
01-15-2008, 12:13 PM

#2. It's "or".

#3. It's "knowledge".

#4. It's "your".

#5. It's "remember".

#6. If reading is fundamental, what is spelling and grammar? :thinking:Hahah, owned! I was going to point them all out too, but I didn't want you all up on my case again. :D

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Hahah, owned! I was going to point them all out too, but I didn't want you all up on my case again. :D

Well, I thought YOU were bad until I got a good look at this guy's grammatical prowess.:rolleyes:

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:17 PM

#2. It's "or".

#3. It's "knowledge".

#4. It's "your".

#5. It's "remember".

#6. If reading is fundamental, what is spelling and grammar? :thinking:

WTF is this engish class? I went Morgan State U. and got great grades, why would i type this like its a thesis or something, now that would truly be stupid, find a way to match our smarts and put the $$$ up, get a test or something line it up, see what i know, put your money where your mouth is

Maniac1
01-15-2008, 12:18 PM
find a way to match our smarts and put the $$$ up, get a test or something line it up, see what i know, put your money where your mouth isIs this BET or something?

If it is, im going to have to give you a 5 out of 100. Which means you, fail.

Echonova
01-15-2008, 12:21 PM
WTF is this engish class? I went Morgan State U. and got great grades, why would i type this like its a thesis or something, now that would truly be stupid, find a way to match our smarts and put the $$$ up, get a test or something line it up, see what i know, put your money where your mouth ishttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/penis.jpg

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:27 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

This guy is a walking contradiction for sure. Professes to not care what people here in IA think about, yet makes a whole whiny thread crying about getting neg repped. Thought you didn't care???? :thinking: Tries to insult Chris by TRYING to imply he's some kind of backwoods hick or something, yet it is HE who uses bad spelling/grammar/ebonics.:lmfao: What difference does it make what the color of your skin is? We all KNOW ignorance is color blind and you are the glowing example of that.

Look, just drink a great big glass of STFU and call it a day. Your whiny thread backfired and only succeeded to show just WHO is the retarded one between the two of you. :screwy:

Unlike you and the rest of bash Tipp commitee, I don't need IA to validate the person I am. I have my own mind and am able to use my own reasoning to post what I post. I never have been or will be a co-signer or yesman to anyone, that is excatly my point to this whole thread, i waited for the first QD groupie to come at me and here IU have three or four to select from. You guys are simple-minded, and it would be safe to say have IQ's equivalent of mice, how that grammer *****

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Is this BET or something?

If it is, im going to have to give you a 5 out of 100. Which means you, fail.

..........looking more ignorant by the second:goodjob:

Maniac1
01-15-2008, 12:31 PM
..........looking more ignorant by the second:goodjob: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif sorry I don't understand stupidity.

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:35 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif sorry I don't understand stupidity.
......seems like your mom doesn't either, my bad, of course you birth is proof of that:2up:

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, trying to get at me and some of you dudes need viagra to please your ladies,old ass men holding someone elses ****, and thats real, and thing you say about me is mere speculation.

blackboi50
01-15-2008, 12:40 PM
:ttiwwp:............seriously i dont get this thread and my head hurts:(......1

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:43 PM
:ttiwwp:............seriously i dont get this thread and my head hurts:(......1

Dude, I totally agree, and as soon as these QD groupies stop talking smack, I wont post again. I guess they like to post in this worthless thread, my point was proven long time ago.

Maniac1
01-15-2008, 12:44 PM
blah blah blah
That made absolutely no sense! Oh my god you ****ing suck! Sorry if you can't understand simple observation "posts."

You must have been the mistake of the century. Here I thought you couldn't get any dumber, but even I make mistakes sometimes. Try not to hurt your head when you're putting on your shirt next time. If you lose anymore brain cells you can official be considered feces.

blackboi50
01-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Dude, I totally agree, and as soon as these QD groupies stop talking smack, I wont post again. I guess they like to post in this worthless thread, my point was proven long time ago.

yea fack QD!!!!!!:2up:.......that sorry sack of sh!t........

*looks around scared*.........1

Echonova
01-15-2008, 12:46 PM
and thing you say about me is mere speculation.How anything you say about us any different? Let me get this straight… We are all stupid, yet you choose to stoop to our level and engage in a sophomoric debate? Unlikely, a more plausible scenario is that you’re getting a chubby from the attention you are receiving. You aren’t “owning” anyone, nor proving your point by your imbecilic posts. Speaking of which, lets not forget your college education from Morgan State. Do think it’s too late for your parents to get a refund? My posting has nothing to do with QD, but has everything to do with your moronic quips. You’re out-classed on every front here, but it is humorous to watch you try.

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:47 PM
That made absolutely no sense! Oh my god you ****ing suck! Sorry if you can't understand simple observation "posts."

You must have been the mistake of the century. Here I thought you couldn't get any dumber, but even I make mistakes sometimes. Try not to hurt your head when you putting on your shirt. If you lose anymore brain cells you can official be considered feces.

Of course logic wont make sense to a idiot/moron/meathead/ chose your own adj.

Maniac1
01-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Idiot:
A foolish or stupid person.
A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Translation- tippatone.

Echonova
01-15-2008, 12:51 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s279/a7xdrummer1604/1191388848387.jpg

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:53 PM
How anything you say about us any different? Let me get this straight… We are all stupid, yet you choose to stoop to our level and engage in a sophomoric debate? Unlikely, a more plausible scenario is that you’re getting a chubby from the attention you are receiving. You aren’t “owning” anyone, nor proving your point by your imbecilic posts. Speaking of which, lets not forget your college education from Morgan State. Do think it’s too late for your parents to get a refund? My posting has nothing to do with QD, but has everything to do with your moronic quips. You’re out-classed on every front here, but it is humorous to watch you try.

Yes for the most part only two of you guys are stupid yourself and BT.. something, everybody else is just fun. But I really think you two are stupid, the kind of stupid that makes Bubba Gump look like Bill Gates or something, and to sure up my arguement even more, I paid for college on my own,stop assuming you are already an ass you get any worse, unlike you QD didn't pay for my education, that if you even have a H.S. diploma

tippatone
01-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Idiot:
A foolish or stupid person.
A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Translation- tippatone.

Takes one to know one.....

BABY J
01-15-2008, 12:59 PM

Who started this thread? And why would some1 start a thread that's worthless?

Can you clearly define the point that you have proven kind sir?

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Yes for the most part only two of you guys are stupid yourself and BT.. something, everybody else is just fun. But I really think you two are stupid, the kind of stupid that makes Bubba Gump look like Bill Gates or something, and to sure up my arguement even more, I paid for college on my own, unlike you QD didn't pay for my education, that if you even have a H.S. diplomaNo, you’re right. I'm only sitting here behind my desk running operations for six states in the southeast for an international company and collecting a fat check without a high school diploma. Makes you wonder what you’re doing wrong doesn't it...

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Takes one to know one.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL OL

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:04 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fukitol.jpg

Echonova
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/FYou.jpg

Tracy
No, you’re right. I'm only sitting here behind my desk running operations for six states in the southeast for an international company and collecting a fat check without a high school diploma. Makes you wonder what you’re doing wrong doesn't it...Damn! Need a secretary? I have a HS diploma and some college. PM me if you are interested :).

tippatone
01-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Who started this thread? And why would some1 start a thread that's worthless?

Can you clearly define the point that you have proven kind sir?

My cousin was here from NY, he asked me about the import scene out here, and in short i told him it wasn't like back home because of the lack of a real import tuners out here. To make a long story short, I bet him $100 that if I post something about QD watch a few of his groupies jump up a take the fight on themselves. As you can see how is having words? QD and myself, or me against his groupies? That was the point I was trying to get at

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:05 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/kickintheass.gif

Tracy
01-15-2008, 01:07 PM
My cousin was here from NY, he asked me about the import scene out here, and in short i told him it wasn't like back home because of the lack of a real import tuners out here. To make a long story short, I bet him $100 that if I post something about QD watch a few of his groupies jump up a take the fight on themselves. As you can see how is having words? QD and myself, or me against his groupies? That was the point I was trying to get atYour first mistake is thinking that IA is the "import scene". Do you ever get out around here? I meet tons of people in the "import scene" who have never even heard of IA.

tippatone
Damn! Need a secretary? I have a HS diploma and some college. PM me if you are interested :).

No thanks, got a job, thats good for you if thats true, despite whay you think you know about me I happy to see people do their thing

Tracy
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/kickintheass.gif
I'll take that as a no!

Tracy
01-15-2008, 01:09 PM
No thanks, got a job, thats good for you if thats true, despite whay you think you know about me I happy to see people do their thingI wasn't typing to you on this one. I quoted Echonova and my post was directed to him and I was semi-serious.

Echonova
I'll take that as a no!That wasn't for you darling;) You :ninja: 'd me.

Echonova
I wasn't typing to you on this one. I quoted Echonova and my post was directed to him and I was semi-serious.ORLY?

tippatone
01-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Your first mistake is thinking that IA is the "import scene". Do you ever get out around here? I meet tons of people in the "import scene" who have never even heard of IA.

I have been here almost two years, and anytime I asked people where the meets are at, and people say check IA, I am not a GA native so I am still learning at the scene out here, I have been going to meets in NC because of the lack of a scene out here

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Give me a week or two Tracy and then we might have something to talk about. My assistant is leaving to be a full time mom, and I just hired another ops manager to fill her position but I might have something part-time (reviewing reports, etc.) that we could work around the driftoro schedule. Got to clear it though my V.P. first.

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:15 PM
LOL. Then Tracy you would be over "B". He works for me too.

tippatone
01-15-2008, 01:20 PM
Look man, I don't know any of you people, in fact since I joined IA I have only met about 5-6 people and they were all cool, so all the stuff that goes on is just for fun, and if anyone was offended my bad, with that said you guys have fun with the thread, because like someone said this thread is now useless now that I showed my cousin how it out here.

BABY J
01-15-2008, 01:21 PM
My cousin was here from NY, he asked me about the import scene out here, and in short i told him it wasn't like back home because of the lack of a real import tuners out here. To make a long story short, I bet him $100 that if I post something about QD watch a few of his groupies jump up a take the fight on themselves. As you can see how is having words? QD and myself, or me against his groupies? That was the point I was trying to get at

1) Define real import tuners.

2) QD has no groupies. Groupies make public threads about some1 when they can just PM them to handle any gripes.

3) What "fight" is QD supposed to be taking on? All I can see is a worthless thread - something that you have admitted.

4) You make a PUBLIC thread being a PUBLIC idiot, so you should have been prepared to get PUBLIC responses. The bet was as dumb as this thread.

5) While the killsforum is active, there are more runs that do not make this board... this forum is entertainment... you want to learn about the scene here, then hit the gas station, then the car wash, and cruise a bit. Bring enuff.

6) The "point you were trying to get at" fails miserably... as you can see.

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Look man, I don't know any of you people, in fact since I joined IA I have only met about 5-6 people and they were all cool, so all the stuff that goes on is just for fun, and if anyone was offended my bad, with that said you guys have fun with the thread, because like someone said this thread is now useless now that I showed my cousin how it out here.LOL, no offense taken. It's the internet, and everyone I've met from IA in real life is cool (haven't met Maniac yet, keep ya posted), I don't take a damn thing personal on here. Now back on topic:
FUQ2 BISHES!!!!!!!!!

Tracy
01-15-2008, 01:24 PM
LOL. Then Tracy you would be over "B". He works for me too.Even better!!!! I love bossing folks around :ninja: !

BABY J
01-15-2008, 01:26 PM
Look man, I don't know any of you people, in fact since I joined IA I have only met about 5-6 people and they were all cool, so all the stuff that goes on is just for fun, and if anyone was offended my bad, with that said you guys have fun with the thread, because like someone said this thread is now useless now that I showed my cousin how it out here.

The "useless" part started about here:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=36414215&postcount=1

-- Your thought-process (or lack of) has fail all over it. You start a thread talking about a "fan club", only to admit 7 pages later to only meeting 6 people in 2 years.:thinking: Yet you complain about the "scene" here? You don't like it - GET THE F.UCK out and go back to NY.

-- I ASSURE you that no1 is offended by you on here. You're not even on the radar in ATL man. And that makes you no different than a lot of other people on here so don't feel bad - just letting you know.:goodjob:

-- The only thing you showed yopur cousin is how to start a dumb thread to prove a dumber point.:gay:

Cheerio

Glides
01-15-2008, 01:28 PM
For real???? OMG! You know how hard it was to get that pic!!!!! I suck at modeling, but I'll do it. Any press is good press. LMK.

If it ends up in the Red Light Disctict, i'm there so fast that you'll feel actual wind on your face as I pass by you on the internet. :goodjob:

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Even better!!!! I love bossing folks around :ninja: !I thought that was every woman...

Tracy
01-15-2008, 01:34 PM
If it ends up in the Red Light Disctict, i'm there so fast that you'll feel actual wind on your face as I pass by you on the internet. :goodjob: :blushing:

I thought that was every woman...

You are living proof of the saying "the older the wiser"!

quickdodge®
01-15-2008, 01:37 PM
, my point was proven long time ago.

Honestly, man, I don't think you ever had a point. I don't understand where you get the idea that just because someone has friends, that automatically means they are groupies. So if you were out and about and someone tried to "test" you and a friend of yours came over to help you(because that's what friends do), would you call your friend a groupie? This just never made sense to me. You did the same thing last time you tried to call me out. Everyone that has tried to make a "bash QD" thread has had their thread reversed and they backpedal to them being my groupies, dicc handlers, and whatever else.
I'm just wondering, man. Later,QD.

Glides
01-15-2008, 01:44 PM
QD, stupid is like the Terminator.

It cannot be bargained with.
It cannot be reasoned with.
And it absolutely will...not...stop...until all your brain cells are dead.

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 01:49 PM
WTF is this engish class?

"Engish" is not even a word, so how could it be a class? :rolleyes:

I went Morgan State U.

Their entrance exams must be extremely hard for you to have passed them. I'm so very proud of you....kinda like I was when my son took his first dump when he was a day old. :rolleyes:

and got great grades,

It is readily apparent by your mastery of the "engish" language. :rolleyes:

why would i type this like its a thesis or something, now that would truly be stupid,

You couldn't type this as if it were a Thesis if your whole family's life depended on it.

find a way to match our smarts and put the $$$ up, get a test or something line it up, see what i know, put your money where your mouth is

Listen fudge packer, unlike you I have nothing to prove on IA or real life. Ask 100 people here if they think YOU can out "smart" me in anything except how to suck at life and I'd be willing to bet YOU wouldn't like the answer. Wanna put money on that? Keep telling yourself that you are better than me. Go ahead. That's exactly what a lot of guys that got my sloppy seconds thought too.....:rolleyes:

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:53 PM
Look man, I don't know any of you people, in fact since I joined IA I have only met about 5-6 people and they were all cool, so all the stuff that goes on is just for fun, and if anyone was offended my bad, with that said you guys have fun with the thread, because like someone said this thread is now useless now that I showed my cousin how it out here.Damn, the guy is trying to drop it and gets smacked in the head for it... el oh el

Hulud
01-15-2008, 01:54 PM
i dont know what you are reading, but any of your posts directed towards me do not say that at all. ;)

i think you may need some namenda buddy. but you dont know what that is without a google search, so go google it up and come back in this thread and act like you knew the whole time :lmao:

:lmfao:

thanks for the laugh, George W. Kerry

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:55 PM
You are living proof of the saying "the older the wiser"!Ah geez thanks.....

hold on one second... That wasn't a compliment:(

Echonova
01-15-2008, 01:57 PM
i dont know what you are reading, but any of your posts directed towards me do not say that at all. ;)

i think you may need some namenda buddy. but you dont know what that is without a google search, so go google it up and come back in this thread and act like you knew the whole time :lmao:

~runs to google~

Yeah, I was thinknig that too...
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l289/stgreer/Theme%20Pics/Namenda.jpg

Glides
01-15-2008, 01:57 PM
why would i type this like its a thesis or something, now that would truly be stupid,

You type it like you learned it so that you don't look like a flaming retard. See, no matter what you tell me you have done, or where you went to school or what degree you have, your writing looks like a 9th grade hip hop idiot. You write right because anything you say that's written like a boob is immediate grounds for suspect.

That's why you write like someone who made it past the 9th grade. So the people you are trying to talk to don't just laugh in your face....sort of like they are doing right now.

Scrub.

Glides
01-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Ah geez thanks.....

hold on one second... That wasn't a compliment:(

Damm Esc, did she just call you Old Man Magoo? I think she did.

Hulud
01-15-2008, 02:03 PM
~runs to google~

Yeah, I was thinknig that too...
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l289/stgreer/Theme%20Pics/Namenda.jpg
lol

Tracy
01-15-2008, 02:09 PM
I was calling him wise!! Besides, I think salt and pepper is cute.

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Unlike you and the rest of bash Tipp commitee,

Referring to yourself in the third person now? How impressive. Does it make you feel famous now? The Tippster, the Tippmiester, The Tippless wonder????

I don't need IA to validate the person I am.

Then why did you make this thread to begin with? Simpletons like you are a dime-a-dozen here on IA. They b!tch, whine, and moan about getting their little anuses reamed out when they act like idiots, yet they come back day after day after day. Why? If it's sooooo bad, why come back at all?

I have my own mind and am able to use my own reasoning to post what I post. I never have been or will be a co-signer or yesman to anyone, that is excatly my point to this whole thread,

So the diarrhea of the mouth that is this thread was all YOUR idea and noone else's??? Hmmm, thanks Capt. Obvious. We really needed clarity on that subject. :rolleyes:

You guys are simple-minded, and it would be safe to say have IQ's equivalent of mice, how that grammer *****

It's G-R-A-M-M-A-R you super duper Valadictorian from Michigan U. :rolleyes:

If you call people simple minded, atleast be smarter than they are.

Echonova
01-15-2008, 02:11 PM
I was calling him wise!! Besides, I think salt and pepper is cute.Not helping...

Hulud
01-15-2008, 02:14 PM

oh btw, just to let you know i didnt enter this thread because you "called out" QD

i entered because the thread title said you had a fanclub, so i was wondering who YOU were and WHAT FANCLUB you were speaking of.

go back and read my first post (its on the 2nd page) you will see that is what i asked.

man
01-15-2008, 02:16 PM
This is stupid, squash it and leave the man alone.

Hulud
01-15-2008, 02:16 PM
This is stupid, squash it and leave the man alone.
who are you talking to?

man
01-15-2008, 02:17 PM
who are you talking to?

Everyone in here.

Tracy
01-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Not helping...Well either way, I still think it's cute :hmmmph:

Hulud
01-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Everyone in here.
well he stared the **** talking with me

i have no beef with him, i just want him to explain how i am holding QDs nuts :thinking:

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 02:19 PM
oh btw, just to let you know i didnt enter this thread because you "called out" QD

i entered because the thread title said you had a fanclub, so i was wondering who YOU were and WHAT FANCLUB you were speaking of.

go back and read my first post (its on the 2nd page) you will see that is what i asked.

Bryan, don't sweat it. This guy is a retard of "Jerry's kid" proportion. He has nothing on you, so he calls you a nutswinger/groupie. He has nothing better to come back to you with. Nothing. So like the rest of the IQ challenged "special" friends of IA he can't beat you with wit, so he tries the old "baffle them with bullsh!t" approach. It's not working. Much like his brain, it's not working. :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
01-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Everyone in here.

You're just mad because he's not "owned" you like the rest of us. Stick around and he just might since he's so quick off the draw and everything. :rolleyes:

Hulud
01-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Bryan, don't sweat it. This guy is a retard of "Jerry's kid" proportion. He has nothing on you, so he calls you a nutswinger/groupie. He has nothing better to come back to you with. Nothing. So like the rest of the IQ challenged "special" friends of IA he can't beat you with wit, so he tries the old "baffle them with bullsh!t" approach. It's not working. Much like his brain, it's not working. :goodjob:
oh, im not sweating him, i have no beef with him.

i am just baffled that askng a question that has nothing to do with QD makes me a nutswinger LOL

Echonova
01-15-2008, 02:24 PM
Well either way, I still think it's cute :hmmmph:http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/myspace-graphics-animations18.gif

blackboi50
01-15-2008, 02:39 PM
QD can kiss my a$$!!!!!!!:lmfao:......1

blackboi50
01-15-2008, 02:42 PM
LOL, no offense taken. It's the internet, and everyone I've met from IA in real life is cool (haven't met Maniac yet, keep ya posted), I don't take a damn thing personal on here. Now back on topic:
FUQ2 BISHES!!!!!!!!!

thats another one.......fack a maniac:321:.....with his spiked hair and sh!t.....im glad u cut that sh!t off but now u look like a low-life who cant hold a car for the life of him:2up:....

dont look forward to meeting him........he sucks more than a porno-star!!!!:lmfao:......1

BTLFED
01-15-2008, 05:12 PM
This guy is a clown, for one anybody who knows from IA come vouch for me that i am a real dude and about my business, so what ever you say is mere speculation an i white or black? you wouldn't have a clue and you came at me for what again???? Oh yeah you are riding the next mans bandwagon, i haven't even said anything else to the man QD, this aint about him, i bet my cousin that watch me post something about the O.G. of the site (OD) and watch one of his groupies(BTLFED) take it upon themselves to sounds so damn stupid, like i said you can ask about me, so if you looking for a douchebag, i suggest you look up your ass

About your "business?" What is that, asking customers "do you want fries with that?" And what does color have to do with anything? Trash like you comes in all colors.

Here you go with the typical "QD groupies" comment that EVERYONE who gets butt hurt on this site by an OG of this site, whether it be by QD, me, or any of the rest of us. The only person that is a douchebag and "sounds so damn stupid" is you. You are a joke and one more time YOUR SH!TS WEAK SON! WEAK!

You are nothing but another wannabe little girl that can't hold their own on IA. You get butt hurt about it and start a lame ass thread, just like the rest of them.

Now go back to your boyfriend so he can hold you in his arms while you play your new gaming system:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/y2owen/Gay-Gaystation2.jpg

Your presence is not wanted here.

BTLFED
01-15-2008, 05:30 PM
I flung rep all over the place in this thread to the people I could! :goodjob: