PDA

View Full Version : changing seat rails

Mr. Clean
01-10-2008, 08:30 PM
i think im gonna pick up some crx seats for my sol but they dont fit right in, has anyone done a swap before that can give me some insight as to how easy/hard this is to do?

Mr. Clean
01-11-2008, 05:37 PM
no one??

Whiteboy™
01-11-2008, 05:43 PM
i would like some info on this too

AnthonyF
01-11-2008, 06:10 PM
just wait till u get them and flip them over and find out for yourself. :goodjob:

Mr. Clean
01-11-2008, 06:46 PM
just wait till u get them and flip them over and find out for yourself. :goodjob:

thats kinda what im figuring im going to have to do with all this help im not getting... :(

AnthonyF
01-11-2008, 06:48 PM
^ something as specific as this not many people are going to know. Shouldnt be that difficult.

Mr. Clean
01-11-2008, 06:50 PM
yeah i'll just have to sit up in my apt and figure it out haha i'll do a write up.

i mean i know people do seat swaps everyday so i didnt know if anyone would have some helpful advice.

oh and hey did you paint your fogs or buy them like that?

AnthonyF
01-11-2008, 06:51 PM
yeah i'll just have to sit up in my apt and figure it out haha i'll do a write up.

i mean i know people do seat swaps everyday so i didnt know if anyone would have some helpful advice.

oh and hey did you paint your fogs or buy them like that?

stickercity.com

lamin-x.com

mine are sticker city. Im getting new fog lamps, then new covers plus 3k yellow HID's from Nitro in a day or three. :goodjob:

5thgcelica
01-11-2008, 07:03 PM
you're jsut gonna have to flip them over and go from there. you might be able to swap some stuff over between the two, or do like i did when i got my racing seats and fabricate some brackets

Mr. Clean
01-11-2008, 07:04 PM
eh... i want to find some paint to paint my corner lights amber. i dont think i can use a film. they are crazy shaped lights

Mr. Clean
01-11-2008, 07:05 PM
you're jsut gonna have to flip them over and go from there. you might be able to swap some stuff over between the two, or do like i did when i got my racing seats and fabricate some brackets

yeah fabrication is a bad word. i have no tools or anything to fab stuff up

AnthonyF
01-11-2008, 07:05 PM
eh... i want to find some paint to paint my corner lights amber. i dont think i can use a film. they are crazy shaped lights

'eh....dont. im sure some1 makes a film for it. or go to a tint shop and get them to tint them.

AnthonyF
01-11-2008, 07:06 PM
yeah fabrication is a bad word. i have no tools or anything to fab stuff up

and you work where???

YEAR ONE!

Mr. Clean
01-11-2008, 07:18 PM
and you work where???

YEAR ONE!

yeah but not in the shop... they stay ridiculously busy. i mean i could find someway to do it, i just dont really want to.

ANYWAY... if anyone else has ideas, let me know

mushroom_toy
01-11-2008, 07:46 PM
Check the seats out first man. When I had my other Accord and put those seats in my Truck 3 out of 4 holes lined up so, check your floor pan and both seat rails who knows you might get lucky.

1SOL2NV
01-11-2008, 07:54 PM
there different he aint gonna get lucky .... ill help where i can man .... if you know your gonna buy my seats . then ill start making some brackets to fit the seats in the SOL

Mr. Clean
01-11-2008, 09:10 PM
there different he aint gonna get lucky .... ill help where i can man .... if you know your gonna buy my seats . then ill start making some brackets to fit the seats in the SOL

yeah im 98.6% sure i'll buy them, i think we may come up next weekend. the only thing that could hamper it is if i have to pay for something unexpected. worst case scenario i can sell them i guess. but i really like them, im pretty pumped up about it, i think i can handle putting them in. i'll find some way, i was just seeing if anyone had done it before.

1SOL2NV
01-12-2008, 01:32 AM
im telling you someone on here has done it .. i seen them in a white del sol under car pics ... they were RED rewrapped EF recaro seats .( stock Crx Si seats ) .. which use the same brackets as these .