PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Why is it???

Tracy
08-03-2005, 11:23 AM
.....that when people tell the truth it gets deleted??? This is a forum. Just because he is your friend, Erin, doesn't make it right for you to close it. We have had post after post about us and it never gets deleted. Why this time? If you close this one I will make another post and then you will have to ban me. Then I will have to make a few phone calls ;) I'm not trying to start shit with you Erin. I like you a lot as a friend, but don't abuse your powers. Like I said, it ain't right.

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 11:26 AM
thats my girl

Spyder
08-03-2005, 11:26 AM
wha?

99SI
08-03-2005, 11:27 AM
fill us in

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 11:28 AM
i'm not abusing powers. those were direct accusations between both parties and needs to be cleared up as so, not in here. i was asked to ditch the thread so it could be handled properly outside of the interweb, and did as i was asked. i apologize if there is an issue with that, i would do the same for you if you guys asked me to trash a thread in order to clear it up outside of IA.

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 11:30 AM
he was hanldling it like a man sometimes you have to know what you are dealing with but that was lame.

Importdreamer56
I thought people were able to talk things out on this forum and let the truth be heard.....this is BS :rant:

B16a2 Civic
i'm not abusing powers. those were direct accusations between both parties and needs to be cleared up as so, not in here. i was asked to ditch the thread so it could be handled properly outside of the interweb, and did as i was asked. i apologize if there is an issue with that, i would do the same for you if you guys asked me to trash a thread in order to clear it up outside of IA.

sounds fair.

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 11:31 AM
i'm on straight truth these are facts.

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 11:34 AM
I thought people were able to talk things out on this forum and let the truth be heard.....this is BS :rant:

2 sides to every story. in this specific case the guy posting these threads could easily reach doug by phone, it's not like his shop's number isn't posted. people need to learn to handle shit in person, not by posting it on the web everytime you're pissed off at someone. these are harsh accusations coming from both sides and need to be handled offline without the help of cheerleaders.

Tracy
08-03-2005, 11:36 AM

You were asked by who?
I would hope you would do the same for us...we sponsor the site. The thing is, we never ask anyone to delete anything said about us. Because it's never true and we know that. If someone has something to say...say it. Better than making up a fake user name to do it ;)
This dude went to Boost Solutions. He wants to say some things. WTF is wrong with that? Are we only allowd to BullShit on this site, now. Only bullshit post from now on? If I'm not mistaken, IA doesn't mind content on their site.

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 11:36 AM
but also dont be dissing battlegrounds because they be fixing a lot of the tuners screw ups in georgia as well as doing the good work they do. so if they are dissed again by that certain group who knows who they are I'll let it all loose and known in here.

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 11:37 AM
i'm on straight truth these are facts.

and it may very well be a big misunderstanding here... but going at each other on the web isn't going to remedy a damn thing and surely isn't going to help with everyone putting in their $.02.

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 11:40 AM
but also dont be dissing battlegrounds because they be fixing a lot of the tuners screw ups in georgia as well as doing the good work they do. so if they are dissed again by that certain group who knows who they are I'll let it all loose and known in here.

dunno if this was directed toward me but i've never had a bad thing to say about them.

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 11:42 AM
well if bigdaddy wants to meet that can be done and i dont need cheerleaders they werent doing that but they also know firsthand about my car. and hipsi you should be there for his moral support.since you take up for him so damn much

Tracy
08-03-2005, 11:44 AM
2 sides to every story. in this specific case the guy posting these threads could easily reach doug by phone, it's not like his shop's number isn't posted. people need to learn to handle shit in person, not by posting it on the web everytime you're pissed off at someone. these are harsh accusations coming from both sides and need to be handled offline without the help of cheerleaders.

Hay. Get used to it. That's the internet.

Why is it that you never deleted or closed the post with Vick Racing and Halfbaked and all of them? That could have been handled the exact same way you are saying to handle this. You even posted in that thread.

Spyder
08-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Hay. Get used to it. That's the internet.

wow, i didnt expect to see that... remember you said that.. :rolleyes:

Tracy
08-03-2005, 11:47 AM
wow, i didnt expect to see that... remember you said that.. :rolleyes:

I will. Been there done that. Don't know what you are referring to, but ok. I never ask anyone to delete threads about us. PERIOD!!! I just fight back. So if you could explain your point to this post, I would appreciate it :)

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 11:48 AM
all is to be known and to be seen, cant keep it real no other way.

Badazzcr
08-03-2005, 11:51 AM

latoilette
08-03-2005, 11:52 AM
i say this is time for a classing western dual.

Xrated O.G.
08-03-2005, 11:52 AM
and it may very well be a big misunderstanding here... but going at each other on the web isn't going to remedy a damn thing and surely isn't going to help with everyone putting in their $.02.

I hear what your saying but only to a certain extent. It may not "help" everyone out there but it will certainly alow for people to see what they are dealing with in a business type of way. If these statements about this person do happen to be true then it allows people to know what type of person/business they are truely dealing with. I do think that with the past experiences you had with these poeple and previous shops, maybe somone else should be moderating. This is in no way means that I think your biased but it may make for a cloudy view of the situation. Nothing but love for ya Erin. Dont take this personally....

With that being said, what has happened to the IA we all came to love and embrace. There was a time when people could hash out the issues and beef with someone at any point in time. There just seems to be so much of an issue with being able to have the freedom of speech. Too much damn censorship. Folks have gotten to soft to be able to take a couple of bad words thrown their way. Back in the day threads were not deleted. They did in fact get locked but that left the opportunity for others to read up on it and make their own judgements on the subject matter. It would be nice for the hard, stringent (sp) policing of this board to be eased up a bit.

Now back to regularly scheduled program.

Tracy
08-03-2005, 11:54 AM
I didn't want this to turn into a BG vs TS thing.. yet again.

Oh for real???

It's not. This is a Bryan and Doug thing. So don't try to take it there. I'm just sticking up for my customer :) As a matter of fact I haven't even mention your name or yuor shop until just now.

Badazzcr
08-03-2005, 11:55 AM

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 11:56 AM
well since so many have an issue with people handling their shit like real men, then let the games begin i guess.

Spyder
08-03-2005, 11:56 AM
I will. Been there done that. Don't know what you are referring to, but ok. I never ask anyone to delete threads about us. PERIOD!!! I just fight back. So if you could explain your point to this post, I would appreciate it :)

im not refering to anything in particular, just that when the time comes and there is small problem that gets turned into a shit fest because of the e-peen's being whipped about as they normally are here i won't delete moderate or edit the thread in anyway, i expect the rest of the moderators and admins to do the same and just let shit happen because you have it all under control and would prefer to handle it that way instead of having them give you a call at the shop or meeting up fact to face and handleing the problem in 1/100th time and not dragging anyones name thru the mud or having people choose sides... thats all. :)

Nothing personal, i like you and the shop.. i just now know how to handle the problems as they come up :)

Tracy
08-03-2005, 11:58 AM
I hear what your saying but only to a certain extent. It may not "help" everyone out there but it will certainly alow for people to see what they are dealing with in a business type of way. If these statements about this person do happen to be true then it allows people to know what type of person/business they are truely dealing with. I do think that with the past experiences you had with these poeple and previous shops, maybe somone else should be moderating. This is in no way means that I think your biased but it may make for a cloudy view of the situation. Nothing but love for ya Erin. Dont take this personally....

With that being said, what has happened to the IA we all came to love and embrace. There was a time when people could hash out the issues and beef with someone at any point in time. There just seems to be so much of an issue with being able to have the freedom of speech. Too much damn censorship. Folks have gotten to soft to be able to take a couple of bad words thrown their way. Back in the day threads were not deleted. They did in fact get locked but that left the opportunity for others to read up on it and make their own judgements on the subject matter. It would be nice for the hard, stringent (sp) policing of this board to be eased up a bit.

Now back to regularly scheduled program.

Well said. Exactly what I was trying to say.

I do think that with the past experiences you had with these poeple and previous shops, maybe somone else should be moderating.

I have lots of love for Erin, as well. But he did used to work with dude. It was just ironic to me that the particular thread got closed by Erin so quickly. He usually isn't so quick to wave the "closed thread" stick around.

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 12:00 PM
that why i like BG they take care of their customer as well as back them up. if he didnt go snooping behind my back he wouldnt have got lashed. so came like a man.

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:05 PM
im not refering to anything in particular, just that when the time comes and there is small problem that gets turned into a shit fest because of the e-peen's being whipped about as they normally are here i won't delete moderate or edit the thread in anyway, i expect the rest of the moderators and admins to do the same and just let shit happen because you have it all under control and would prefer to handle it that way instead of having them give you a call at the shop or meeting up fact to face and handleing the problem in 1/100th time and not dragging anyones name thru the mud or having people choose sides... thats all. :)

Nothing personal, i like you and the shop.. i just now know how to handle the problems as they come up :)

and I have had many problems with excatly what you are talking about. I'm fine with it. No one has EVER moderated one of the bashing post against us...EVER!!!!!!! I'm used to it. I don't call any of the mods and ask them to delete anything...EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure not 1 of the admins or mods will come in here and state otherwise. I have even asked for shit to be put back up when it was deleted in our favor. I speak the truth and don't have shit to hide. I even apologize when I'm wrong. No shame in my game.

BTW, I have called all of the shops at one point or another...ask MM or AAP or TS. They have all gotten the call from me. I am not afraid to pick up the phone. You even know this. We actually squashed things between us by you picking up the phone when I asked you to (that was awesome. No one else have ever done that before. I totally respect you for doing that). Unfortunately, not everyone is like you.

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 12:05 PM
that why i like BG they take care of their customer as well as back them up. if he didnt go snooping behind my back he wouldnt have got lashed. so came like a man.

bitching about it on the net is no better IMO. if you're such a big man then call him, i really can't see why that's impossible. you guys could have all of this cleared up in a matter of minutes. i'm fairly sure he doesn't have a direct way of getting in contact with you, but it's not hard to look up the shop number and make a phone call, even if it's an irate one because you're pissed off about the situation.

99SI
08-03-2005, 12:06 PM
God Tracy's such a bitch! :) Queen Bitch! lol. If you didn't go around causing drama all the time, I would be so much more bored than I am now! lol Get em girl. Give me a shout on AIM and let me know how Project X is going.

Importdreamer56
08-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Well if you post on the forums in the first place then you obviously wanted other people to read it. Therefore it shouldn't have been deleted.

Spyder
08-03-2005, 12:09 PM
I have lots of love for Erin, as well. But he did used to work with dude. It was just ironic to me that the particular thread got closed by Erin so quickly. He usually isn't so quick to wave the "closed thread" stick around.

Any of us would have closed it that fast if we were sent a request by a sponsor or another moderator. I dont know what happened here, so i cant say.

Xrated O.G.
08-03-2005, 12:10 PM
bitching about it on the net is no better IMO. if you're such a big man then call him, i really can't see why that's impossible. you guys could have all of this cleared up in a matter of minutes. i'm fairly sure he doesn't have a direct way of getting in contact with you, but it's not hard to look up the shop number and make a phone call, even if it's an irate one because you're pissed off about the situation.

True Dat...Man up and confront him peacefully. No need to go at him with some bullshit. Step up and confront him to see what he has to say. Then take it from there. It's a damn shame so many of todays youth have resorted to carrying weapons. What ever happened to 2 people going at it with words then fists.

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:13 PM

Dude. I agree with you on so many things. It just doesn't make sense in this one particular thread what you are doing. IA lets shit like this happen all of the time! This includes you! So why now are you so interested??? Because it's your homeboy...that's why. And, dude, there is nothing wrong with him being your friend. I'm not saying anything abut ya'ls friendship. Im just saying don't be scandalous on his behalf. You have a job on this site. It's like a judge presiding on his mother's murder case against her. You can't be fair...so it isn't allowed.

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 12:15 PM
. It's a damn shame so many of todays youth have resorted to carrying weapons. What ever happened to 2 people going at it with words then fists.

that damn rap music.

but to the topic...i hope ya'll work things out, a simple solution to this simple problem...let him look at your parts and see that you bought them. End Story

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Any of us would have closed it that fast if we were sent a request by a sponsor or another moderator. I dont know what happened here, so i cant say.

I'm not trying to put down any of the mods on this site....I respect all of you. It's a hrd job, especially on this site.

I don't know what happened either, but I can certainly get on the phone and find out.

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:17 PM
True Dat...Man up and confront him peacefully. No need to go at him with some bullshit. Step up and confront him to see what he has to say. Then take it from there. It's a damn shame so many of todays youth have resorted to carrying weapons. What ever happened to 2 people going at it with words then fists.

I don't agree with the violence either. I'm just talking about what is said about other shops on the boards.

Spyder

you almost quoted friday :D

HiPSI
again, i did as i was asked (and no it wasn't doug that asked). if you ever asked, i would do the same even though i know you. i got a pm that basically said that there didn't need to be a shit fest and to please delete and ask them to handle otherwise.

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 12:19 PM
that damn rap music.

but to the topic...i hope ya'll work things out, a simple solution to this simple problem...let him look at your parts and see that you bought them. End Story

buahaha, you are a wise man sir... i salute you.

b16a2 has spoken, end of thread.

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:19 PM
again, i did as i was asked (and no it wasn't doug that asked). if you ever asked, i would do the same even though i know you. i got a pm that basically said that there didn't need to be a shit fest and to please delete and ask them to handle otherwise.

Sweet. PM me who told you. I'd like to have a talk with this person.

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Sweet. PM me who told you. I'd like to have a talk with this person.

that's a big negative squadron leader... there is a slight amount of confidentiality on this site, hence the use of PM's and not posting ;).

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:21 PM
that's a big negative squadron leader... there is a slight amount of confidentiality on this site, hence the use of PM's and not posting ;).

That's cool. I'll just make the calls myself. Thanks anyways;)

Xrated O.G.
08-03-2005, 12:23 PM
you almost quoted friday :D

For the life of me, I was trying to remember what he said in that movie word for word. That would have been great to have quoted him in this thread. DAMN IT MAN...

So has someone or anyone decided to man up and make the phone call or visit the shop so this can get squashed?

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 12:27 PM
We are all adults, no need to accuse, just get this shit squashed.

and nothign against you Tracy, but it did seem like he was asked to delete the thread, only cause for a while, the thread remained locked but viewable and all of sudden it disappeared...lets all stay buddies :)

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 12:32 PM
i'm still wondering why she's so enamored with wanting to know who asked the thread be gone... well i'm not wondering, i know why, she wants to call me a liar but in an indirect way ;). but i've given all the info i'm willing to give, good luck with your "phone calls" i reckon.

Spyder
08-03-2005, 12:32 PM

and nothign against you Tracy, but it did seem like he was asked to delete the thread, only cause for a while, the thread remained locked but viewable and all of sudden it disappeared...lets all stay buddies :)

group hug?

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:33 PM

I'm sure that most of us are still buddies...or at least I hope for some of them.

None of the admins asked for the thread to be deleted or locked. Can't say abut the mods....but maybe one of the mods asked. IDK?

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:35 PM
i'm still wondering why she's so enamored with wanting to know who asked the thread be gone... well i'm not wondering, i know why, she wants to call me a liar but in an indirect way ;). but i've given all the info i'm willing to give, good luck with your "phone calls" i reckon.

Dude I never called you a liar! I have done nothing but tell you no offense and that I respect you. Go back and read. I asked for direct information and you didn't want to give it to me. I understand. I'll just do my own research. What's wrong with that?

Spyder
08-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Dude I never called you a liar! I have done nothing but tell you no offense and that I respect you. Go back and read. I asked for direct information and you didn't want to give it to me. I understand. I'll just do my own research. What's wrong with that?

if you belived what he was saying you wouldnt have to do research that's why ;)

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm sure that most of us are still buddies...or at least I hope for some of them.

None of the admins asked for the thread to be deleted or locked. Can't say abut the mods....but maybe one of the mods asked. IDK?

i think that maybe one of the people involved in the other thread may have intiated that request.
My guess, maybe the guy he was accusing, cause he didn't want his buisness out there

Tracy
08-03-2005, 12:39 PM
if you belived what he was saying you wouldnt have to do research that's why ;)

No because I need to have a talk with that person...that's why ;) Do I have that right?

99SI
08-03-2005, 12:41 PM
you have several tats, tats right

HalfBaked
Why is it that you never deleted or closed the post with Vick Racing and Halfbaked and all of them? That could have been handled the exact same way you are saying to handle this. You even posted in that thread.

I still wanted to see this answer.

angel_league0112
no doug didnt but his trust fund buddy did. i can be reached doug has been given my number on about 6 different occasions. Any one can call i dont care 404-328-8370 i dont care. but also giovanni post what you said dont pm me. they can hear i dont care.

HalfBaked
08-03-2005, 12:46 PM
no doug didnt but his trust fund buddy did. i can be reached doug has been given my number on about 6 different occasions. Any one can call i dont care 404-328-8370 i dont care. but also giovanni post what you said dont pm me. they can hear i dont care.

Post his PM, that'd piss em off I bet.

4dmin
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
post away this shit isn't getting locked/deleted while i'm admin... i know if i was accussed of steal parts i'd for damn sure call someone out on it ;)

*the web* is the place to do that, its all business... it can make or break you. we are a free site for people to post what they want unless it breaks one of the forum rules... no rules are broke so chat away

Importdreamer56
08-03-2005, 12:51 PM
post away this shit isn't getting locked/deleted while i'm admin... i know if i was accussed of steal parts i'd for damn sure call someone out on it ;)

sweet the real story will be coming out soon, for everyone to see

Badazzcr
08-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Gwinnett County Police, the case number is 04111257 their phone number is 770-513-5000. If anyone else might have any info on my stolen parts you can contact the above number aswell.

Thank you for your help.

Doug

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Brian,
I think I met you a couple of times at BS.
I really do not agree with what you are saying and I do not like what you are trying to do.
Basically you bought parts from Mo, Doug roommate that had access to Doug's garage...
Just stop the game and get on with your life, no harm has been done, but you have just given precious info to Doug.
Thanks for your help
Giovanni

I love cheerleaders!!!

this is what he posted when did I ever say I bought anything from Moe. That was doug fault for giving moe access to his shit. I never gave doug anything and I told doug about his roommate. I let him know shit before yall open that shop.and you sill continue to fight his battles giovanni, like i said be a man and come to me straight, if you go behind my back i will find out.

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 12:55 PM
when is gwinett county going to do shit about anything our parts were stolen from BS and they havent done shit, to get them back.

FastEvo8
08-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Brian,
I think I met you a couple of times at BS.
I really do not agree with what you are saying and I do not like what you are trying to do.
Basically you bought parts from Mo, Doug roommate that had access to Doug's garage...
Just stop the game and get on with your life, no harm has been done, but you have just given precious info to Doug.
Thanks for your help
Giovanni

I love cheerleaders!!!

this is what he posted when did I ever say I bought anything from Moe. That was doug fault for giving moe access to his shit. I never gave doug anything and I told doug about his roommate. I let him know shit before yall open that shop.and you sill continue to fight his battles giovanni, like i said be a man and come to me straight, if you go behind my back i will find out.

Thanks Brian for posting my PM.
This just shows your character.
Have a nice day!!!

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 12:59 PM
I still wanted to see this answer.

again, i was asked to leave it open. and why do you care? you were part of the shit talking in that thread if i remember correctly.

FastEvo8
08-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks Brian for posting my PM.
This just shows your character.
Have a nice day!!!

BTW i just pmed you again.
Feel free to post it :cool:

HalfBaked
08-03-2005, 01:01 PM
again, i was asked to leave it open. and why do you care? you were part of the shit talking in that thread if i remember correctly.

Yea I was. I just wondered why some shit talking is allowed and other isn't?

angel_league0112
08-03-2005, 01:02 PM
good post where i said moe and i have pm you.

4dmin
08-03-2005, 01:04 PM