PDA

View Full Version : General Chat H & M Motorsprts strikes again?

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Ok well H & M Motorsports has been opened for not too long and already they have had things "stolen" from them. I didnt really ever think anything of it untill earlier this week when I get my car towed up there to get the rear disc braked taken off so I could sell them. I brought the car in there at around noon and was told that I could get the car in the morning to tow it back to my house. Well this was the 1st of the month. Now I told them that I couldnt pick it up untill later that night but I told them that I would get it before they closed. So I leave and they have my parts car. I came back the next day around 6 in the afternoon and the first thing I see is my car on the lift with no suspension on or brakes. Now I had a tow truck comming to get the car and this wasnt done so I had to call of the truck and wait I walked around the place for a while and the next thing you know I was getting told that I had to stay at the front of the building. Now I have alwasy been able to look around at the car and I thought this was a little odd, so this is when I decided to take a closer look at my car. I noticed that the muffler and rear pipe was gone and looked around for it at the front of the shop and I didnt see it anywhere. I asked one of the people wokring there where it was because someone wanted it the night before and he told me it was stoled last night alonl with a CD player from the corvette outside. Now lets put it this was, the cars were sitting in the back in a gated area, the gates are 6-7 feet tall. My muffler was CUT off with a saw, so someone would have had to jump the fence with the saw? i dont know??? Ok now later I asked what they do and they said that its not there car nor there problem, say said that if anything happens to the cars once they are here that they arent to blame. Ok now I was a little ticked off, then I decided too look inside my car and saw that the shop decided to break the wheel lock on the car to move the streeing wheel, I didnt tell them they coudl do this, what if I needed someone this??? Then I noticed that when they broke it that the cover under the steering wheel was damaged, and I had someon interested in this. Now this was pissing me off. what I didnt understand is why someone would steal a $30 tip off my car when there was 7-10 other cars in the back with HKS and Apexi exhausts, also in the back trunk of my car, which was unlocked because I dont have keys for it was the full catback and the 99 headlights off the car? Ok so I am pissed off now, I am standing there from 6-9 waiting for the car to get finished. They put the back brakes on and then the tires and drop it down...WITH NO SUSPENSION ON IT AT ALL! The car had to have a jack hold the back end up the pul it out of the garage....what the hell. I was told that the ex suspension and brakes were going to be put on so I could roll it out and now I aint got shit....ok so now I am just boiling. I call for another tow truck and by 10:00 it arrives and then says that they cant tow the car because they dont wanna srape there bed of the truck and also they will not tow a car unless its got a tag and a motor in it....lol....now what do I do. The car got broken into the night before and now its sitting in front of the damn store with a window wide open, and its not locked. GREAT! So I am about to go up and see what else was stolen from the car. Just thought everyone would like to be informed about this. I am not hattin or pointing fingers at anyone just to clear everything up. Just wanted people to know if you go to H & M TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR CAR VALUABLE!. Maybe even your muffler, someone might steal it. I will keep everyone informed on what else was stolen off the car later today...Hopefully nothin else, becaus I am already filling a police report, not on H & M but on the person who stole my muffler.

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 11:04 AM
if you can show proof of ownership i can't see why the towing company wouldn't tow it without a motor or tag? that's the ONLY legal way to move your car like that ;)

twkg
08-03-2005, 11:10 AM
no offense, but thats a given to take all valuables out of your car when you leave it somewhere. people get the shit stolen even from dealerships when they leave it in. i hope you find out who did it cuz this people stealing other peoples shit is gettin really old.

Spyder
08-03-2005, 11:13 AM
hey man my car broke down in the parking lot of the mall... i dont have anything to prove its mine, they keys are locked in the trunk and ill deal with it when i get home.. can you just tow it there for me? i pay cash :)

sorry about your luck but it looks shady as hell when you call for a tow truck to pick up a car that is outside a shop at 10pm and have no information proving your the owner.

also sorry someone stole your muffler.

Vteckidd
08-03-2005, 11:15 AM
something sounds fishy. while technically yes it is not their fault, i find it hard to belive as you say, that someone would JUMP a 6-7ft fence and saw off a muffler. thats a lot of work for little gain.

Allstar3.8T
08-03-2005, 11:21 AM
They are responsible if its in thier care. Inside or out, Front or back. If it was behind the fence, it would have been a no brainer. BUT, since they had the keys, you were not in "control" of the car, it was thier choice to leave it out front. If they had left it in the street and it got hit, it'd be thier fault for leaving it in harms way...right?! , not yours right!...well....

There used to be a large theft ring locally, thats what the Gwin cops told us when they came out.

99SI
08-03-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm not familiar w/ the shop nor do I know all of the details or both sides of this story so I'll reserve judgement. Anytime something is stolen from you it sucks. I hate to hear that and I hope you can find some way to resolve it. Generally a shop by law has to carry insurance for reasons such as this. I don't know all of the legalities but I know that at my car lot if we have a customers car on the back whether we are repairing it or if it was reposessed and they are coming in to get it we are responsible for damages/stolen property involved w/ that vehicle. It is required by the state that we carry insurance for just such events. If it is a small inexpensive thing that gets stolen/damaged we usually just pay for it w/o a claim to insurance since there is a deductible. However, we are a reputable business who does things that way, I can't speak for the actions and policies of others.

blacknightteg
08-03-2005, 11:27 AM
dude no offense but i doubt anyone up at h&m would allow shit like that to happen especially allow their employees to do that kind of shti, mony and sandy are cool as fuck, now i dont know abotu anyone else up there but i knwo that they run that shop well

Vteckidd
08-03-2005, 11:34 AM
^^^^99SI correct

Now, i have signs posted "not responsible for theft or damage" at the shop. because i will tell a customer that while i have a gate and a lock and barbed wire protecting my shop, there may be times where i have to leave the car outside , i simply cant fit 15 cars inside my shop. however, its a touchy situation as to what the business will do to help you out.

Is it our fault if someone breaks through the fence and steals your stuff, well, no more its your fault if someone steals stuff off your car if its in front of your house.

Now, if i had a car locked inside the shop and it was broken into and stuff stolen, then i would probably claim it on my insurance.

police reports would be filed in both instances. I suggest you look into it alot more, something doesnt sound right.

I dont know H+M very well, i did buy a SOHC swap from them that was in great shape and its in my car right now, but they did sell my friend a ITR swap that rod knocked after 3000 miles.

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 11:55 AM
FOR ANYONE WHOS THINKS I AM HATTING ON H&M MOTORSPORTS KISS MY ASS.....H&M DOES GREAT WORK AND HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GREAT PALS TO ME. I ALSO HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT ADVERTISE FOR THEM BY POSTING UP THERE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND GIVVING THE GREAT REVIEWS!!!!! THIS IS JUST A WARNING FOR EVERYONE IN THE LOGANVILLE GRAYSON SNELLVILLE AND LAWRENCEVILLE AREA TO WATCH OUT!!! TOO MANY CARS HAVE BEEN STOLEN IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND I JUST DONT WANT THIS CRAP TO KEEP HAPPENEING!!!

LIKE I SAID H&M ARE GREAT AND DO NOTHING BUT GREAT WORK!!!

MONY AND HENRY SO....OWNERS OF H&M...I AM SORRY FOR THE CONFLICT LAST NIGHT. GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS AND HOPEFULLY NOTHING BUT GREAT STUFF WILL COME FROM THIS!!!!

gsrchicky82
08-03-2005, 11:57 AM
First off all, we cannot control anything that gets stolen out of our shop just like how no one can control all of the cars being stolen lately. Do you THINK we want shit gettin stolen out of our shop???? OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!!
Number 2...WHY DID YOU GET THE CAR TOWED UP HERE???!?!?? You had SOLD the rear suspension to one of your buddies. We took the suspension off and put it on your buddies car for no charge whatesoever (done as a favor) WE DID NOT GAIN ANYTHING. OBVIOUSLY the car had no suspension or brakes because YOU HAD SOLD IT TO ONE OF YOUR BUDDIES SO DON"T MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE WErE STRIPPING YOUR CAR..WE GAINED NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING FROM THIS ..all we did was help you make money out of the goodness of our hearts.
And about us telling you to stay outside..well...we just got robbed and we don't want any random person roaming around the shop for insurance purposes and to check out all the goods we have inside the shop. Especially when you come with other people..we don't want strangers just roaming around our shop. YOU MADE A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE all we were asked to do was take the suspension off.. and i'm sorry you were not able to drive off with your car that had 1) NO MOTOR 2)NO SUSPENSION THAT YOU SOLD 3)NO KEY Seeing as how you needed the struts for that.
I thought we solved this problem last night what was the need to post on the internet? TO TRY TO RUIN OUR BUSINESS??? Ok and your exhaust was worth (according to you) $30 why would we want to steal a $30 tip that was DAMAGED "cus u said it was urself" and I DON"T APPRECIATE YOU BRINGING YOUR FRIENDS HERE TELLING US TO "MOVE OFF OUR SIDEWALK" ANd ACCUSING US OF STEALING A DAMAGED $30 EXHAUST TIP!!! WE HAVE WAYYYYYYYY BETTER EXHAUST SYSTEMS ON OUR OWN CARS..AND THAT"S REALLY FUCKIN FUNNY HOW YOU cAN"T ACCUSE US DIRECTLY OF STEALING UR MUFFLER.

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 11:59 AM
FOR ANYONE WHOS THINKS I AM HATTING ON H&M MOTORSPORTS KISS MY ASS.....H&M DOES GREAT WORK AND HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GREAT PALS TO ME. I ALSO HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT ADVERTISE FOR THEM BY POSTING UP THERE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND GIVVING THE GREAT REVIEWS!!!!! THIS IS JUST A WARNING FOR EVERYONE IN THE LOGANVILLE GRAYSON SNELLVILLE AND LAWRENCEVILLE AREA TO WATCH OUT!!! TOO MANY CARS HAVE BEEN STOLEN IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND I JUST DONT WANT THIS CRAP TO KEEP HAPPENEING!!!

LIKE I SAID H&M ARE GREAT AND DO NOTHING BUT GREAT WORK!!!

MONY AND HENRY SO....OWNERS OF H&M...I AM SORRY FOR THE CONFLICT LAST NIGHT. GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS AND HOPEFULLY NOTHING BUT GREAT STUFF WILL COME FROM THIS!!!!

you saying that now...but look at the title of the thread...misleading

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 12:00 PM
dude no offense but i doubt anyone up at h&m would allow shit like that to happen especially allow their employees to do that kind of shti, mony and sandy are cool as fuck, now i dont know abotu anyone else up there but i knwo that they run that shop well

Bro...i aint tryin to start anyting...please read my last post, I am not trying to point any fingers accept at some shady crack head who stole it. After last night the last thing I was is drama. All i want to do is help find these stealing ass kids who are stealing all of this crap. Also I will be filing a police report on all of this, this is just to try to get money back from my insurance. I will just state that my car was at H&M and that it was cut off the back. I am not looking for money back for the muffler, like I have said a MILLION times, I am just looking to stop this childish shit from happening.

gsrchicky82
08-03-2005, 12:02 PM
^^^^99SI correct

Now, i have signs posted "not responsible for theft or damage" at the shop. because i will tell a customer that while i have a gate and a lock and barbed wire protecting my shop, there may be times where i have to leave the car outside , i simply cant fit 15 cars inside my shop. however, its a touchy situation as to what the business will do to help you out.

Is it our fault if someone breaks through the fence and steals your stuff, well, no more its your fault if someone steals stuff off your car if its in front of your house.

Now, if i had a car locked inside the shop and it was broken into and stuff stolen, then i would probably claim it on my insurance.

police reports would be filed in both instances. I suggest you look into it alot more, something doesnt sound right.

I dont know H+M very well, i did buy a SOHC swap from them that was in great shape and its in my car right now, but they did sell my friend a ITR swap that rod knocked after 3000 miles.

Just to straighten things out...the itr swap was not ours. it was one of our customers ..HE sold it to your friend...All we were asked to do was install it free of charge cuz we had a deal worked out with our customer. And that SOHC swap was not ours either. It may have been good but it did not belong to us neither did the type r swap

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 12:04 PM
you saying that now...but look at the title of the thread...misleading

I am use to writing articles that catch the eye. You need to have a title that makes people want to rear the article otherwise nothing will ever get read.....do you think people would have read this if the title was....."$30 muffler tip taken from shop"...hell no....sorry if the title is misleading in any way, I just want everyone on the board to read what has happened to me and to watch out....i even know people who have gotten cars stolen out of there from yards. JUST BE CAREFULL.

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 12:06 PM
I am use to writing articles that catch the eye. You need to have a title that makes people want to rear the article otherwise nothing will ever get read.....do you think people would have read this if the title was....."$30 muffler tip taken from shop"...hell no....sorry if the title is misleading in any way, I just want everyone on the board to read what has happened to me and to watch out....i even know people who have gotten cars stolen out of there from yards. JUST BE CAREFULL.

yeah it catches our eye...from what it looks liek it says " this company strikes again..." dont you think maybe " shop gets hit up again"...either title would have caught anyones eye...well i dont know you or done buisness with this shop so i have no true opinion on that...it just looked like you were callin em out

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 12:16 PM
First off all, we cannot control anything that gets stolen out of our shop just like how no one can control all of the cars being stolen lately. Do you THINK we want shit gettin stolen out of our shop???? OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!!
Number 2...WHY DID YOU GET THE CAR TOWED UP HERE???!?!?? You had SOLD the rear suspension to one of your buddies. We took the suspension off and put it on your buddies car for no charge whatesoever (done as a favor) WE DID NOT GAIN ANYTHING. OBVIOUSLY the car had no suspension or brakes because YOU HAD SOLD IT TO ONE OF YOUR BUDDIES SO DON"T MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE WErE STRIPPING YOUR CAR..WE GAINED NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING FROM THIS ..all we did was help you make money out of the goodness of our hearts.
And about us telling you to stay outside..well...we just got robbed and we don't want any random person roaming around the shop for insurance purposes and to check out all the goods we have inside the shop. Especially when you come with other people..we don't want strangers just roaming around our shop. YOU MADE A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE all we were asked to do was take the suspension off.. and i'm sorry you were not able to drive off with your car that had 1) NO MOTOR 2)NO SUSPENSION THAT YOU SOLD 3)NO KEY Seeing as how you needed the struts for that.
I thought we solved this problem last night what was the need to post on the internet? TO TRY TO RUIN OUR BUSINESS??? Ok and your exhaust was worth (according to you) $30 why would we want to steal a $30 tip that was DAMAGED "cus u said it was urself" and I DON"T APPRECIATE YOU BRINGING YOUR FRIENDS HERE TELLING US TO "MOVE OFF OUR SIDEWALK" ANd ACCUSING US OF STEALING A DAMAGED $30 EXHAUST TIP!!! WE HAVE WAYYYYYYYY BETTER EXHAUST SYSTEMS ON OUR OWN CARS..AND THAT"S REALLY FUCKIN FUNNY HOW YOU cAN"T ACCUSE US DIRECTLY OF STEALING UR MUFFLER.

WOOOOOW.......mony....

1st: Brandon told me to tow the car up there. I was told he was going to do all the work, I sold him a rear disc brake and coilovers and a e-brake line for 100 damn bucks. If anyone own anyone he ows you money for doing all the work. I could have easily sold just the brake kit on ebay for $200. I didnt know you were doing me a favor, i though this was all about brandon.

2nd: I know you arent reliable for anything in the shop, its just kind of strange that you wouldnt let me just look at what you guys were doing, it wasnt like I was wondering aroudn the shop, I was always with one of you guys looking at the body work you were doing on the CRX or watchign Brandon, I have been up to the shop MANY times, you think I would steal something, well you might not know me personally but trust me i dont think like a crack head. I will not risk 5-10 years in jail for breaking and entering and theft, this aint my kind of life. I work hard for everything I have, why do you think the accord is still YELLOW and have no interior or fenders, because I have to pay for everything. So please bro just remember this, you didi a favor for brandon not me, I could have done this all at my house on some jacks, brandon wanted me to tow it there, talk to him about all of this.

3rd: Look at all my posts about H&M...nothing but great posts. I have posted info about you shop on importatalnta, clubcivic, clubintegrs, team-integrs, importlounge, MR2ownersclub, and many more. I have also given out your cars to kinds needing work on there cars, I think you guys do GREAT work, and I hope to get work done by you guys in a later date.

4th and finally I didnt bring my frinds up ther for any other reason but to help me grab as much out of the car as I could before you guys left. I didnt mean for anything to start when they came up there but you know women...they start shit for no reason....and I am EXTREAMLY SORRY!

I want to say that ONCE AGAIN:

MONY your shop is great and does great work!!! I am sorry about all the conflict I started last night I didnt mean for it to happen. Please dont take this the wrong way.

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 12:19 PM
yeah it catches our eye...from what it looks liek it says " this company strikes again..." dont you think maybe " shop gets hit up again"...either title would have caught anyones eye...well i dont know you or done buisness with this shop so i have no true opinion on that...it just looked like you were callin em out

if this title offends you then Mony and Henry I am extreamly sorry. I am just use to writing titles that get you to watch. I would change it but I can but for now it the title is

NEW TOPIC TITLE

" H&M Motorsports.....get hit again? "

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 12:30 PM
if this title offends you then Mony and Henry I am extreamly sorry. I am just use to writing titles that get you to watch. I would change it but I can but for now it the title is

NEW TOPIC TITLE

" H&M Motorsports.....get hit again? "

naah i was just saying Lol, now that you explained it i see what you mean, hope you and tha shop works things out, and hope all stolen items are returned or atleast the folks who stiole them will get whats comming to them

gsrchicky82
08-03-2005, 12:40 PM
WOOOOWWW..david..obviously we would be a little pissed off if someone wrote something like that about us..wouldn't u if it was towards you over something you cannot controL? anyways..

We are not saying you owe us any money..NOBODY owes us money..like i said we were doing this as a favor..maybe it was not a favor for you but it was a favor for somebody which i guess turns out to be brandon. I don't know how much you sold it for and i could care less..that's not my problem..all i know is that i did my part.

Who said we didn't let you look to see what we were doing? Just because we told you to stay outside dosen't mean we didn't want u to see what we were doing. U can still see what we are doing standing outside the bay so don't make it seem like we were trying to do something shady? what could we possibly want from that car anyway? NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Its not even a trust thing either ...never said we didnt' trust you. Just after you get robbed it could be a possibility of ANYBODY. After you get robbed ..you don't know what to think so ..i think any shop out there who gets robbed dosent' want ANYONE roaming around their builing. When u own a shop you will understand.

We appreciate you spreading the word about us but once you make a post like this with the title of "H&M MOtorsports strikes again" OBVIOULSY we will not like it and get pissed off over the situation.

And with the girls that came with you..yea girls will be girls but if you respect a shop that you said does great work..you wouldn't just sit there and let them talk shit. It don't bother me one bit..its just teh fact of it..i would never let my girl do that to ANYONE!!!

I'M DONE WITH THIS...SAY WHAT YOU WANT

Vteckidd
08-03-2005, 12:46 PM
H+M i didnt say you fucked my friend over, im just saying that i bought a motor from you with no problems, but there was an ITR sold out of there, from whoever taht rod knocked 3000 miles later.

no big deal. Mony, didnt i run you in Hangs ITR ? i think that was you, i was in the loud CRX.....

And i agree with you, i dont let ANYONE roam my shop, i have had things stolen and im sorry, its not worth the risk. YOu can wait in the waiting room or across the street

Spyder
08-03-2005, 12:47 PM
lies, all lies, you are all after the 30 buck muffler tip.

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
lies, all lies, you are all after the 30 buck muffler tip.

Lol....that is odd though...30 buck muffler over a 200-300 exhaust....i think i'll be going for the 30 muffler too

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 01:07 PM
WOOOOWWW..david..obviously we would be a little pissed off if someone wrote something like that about us..wouldn't u if it was towards you over something you cannot controL? anyways..

We are not saying you owe us any money..NOBODY owes us money..like i said we were doing this as a favor..maybe it was not a favor for you but it was a favor for somebody which i guess turns out to be brandon. I don't know how much you sold it for and i could care less..that's not my problem..all i know is that i did my part.

Who said we didn't let you look to see what we were doing? Just because we told you to stay outside dosen't mean we didn't want u to see what we were doing. U can still see what we are doing standing outside the bay so don't make it seem like we were trying to do something shady? what could we possibly want from that car anyway? NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Its not even a trust thing either ...never said we didnt' trust you. Just after you get robbed it could be a possibility of ANYBODY. After you get robbed ..you don't know what to think so ..i think any shop out there who gets robbed dosent' want ANYONE roaming around their builing. When u own a shop you will understand.

We appreciate you spreading the word about us but once you make a post like this with the title of "H&M MOtorsports strikes again" OBVIOULSY we will not like it and get pissed off over the situation.

And with the girls that came with you..yea girls will be girls but if you respect a shop that you said does great work..you wouldn't just sit there and let them talk shit. It don't bother me one bit..its just teh fact of it..i would never let my girl do that to ANYONE!!!

I'M DONE WITH THIS...SAY WHAT YOU WANT

Well i am going to have another tow truck commin up there hopefully soon. I am extreamly sorry for all of this, it was way too much shit for a $30 tip and pipe.

I also never said you guys wanted anything off my car, I was just stating a fact that you guys didnt want me nor the other guy that was up there wondering around...which I can understand, but I was just kind of startled that you told brandon to take us out when we were standing with brandon helping him out. But hey, its your shop and I will listen to you and respect it, thats why I went out and didnt come back in.

And finally about the girls, I told them not to come because they open there mouths without thinking, but they came anyways. If I could have done this all over again I would have not even called them to help me out, I was only going to have Vanja come up and my bud ryan with my tools, I am sorry for the women shit.

Lets drop this shit! I dont want to end with fists flying. All I want is for all the trouble to stop.

Also if you find the person stealing from you, give me a call I atleast want one puch for the $30 muffler.

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Lol....that is odd though...30 buck muffler over a 200-300 exhaust....i think i'll be going for the 30 muffler too

the things thats even more messed up is that my muffler was welded onto the car, they had to CUT it off of my car, they could have just damn used a socket and took the expensive one off....O well shit will happen.

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 01:13 PM
the things thats even more messed up is that my muffler was welded onto the car, they had to CUT it off of my car, they could have just damn used a socket and took the expensive one off....O well shit will happen.

the theieves may have thought yours was easier access and yours was expensive too

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 01:14 PM
hey man my car broke down in the parking lot of the mall... i dont have anything to prove its mine, they keys are locked in the trunk and ill deal with it when i get home.. can you just tow it there for me? i pay cash :)

sorry about your luck but it looks shady as hell when you call for a tow truck to pick up a car that is outside a shop at 10pm and have no information proving your the owner.

also sorry someone stole your muffler.

I have a bill of sales since its a salvaged title car, also the shop was still open there so it wasnt really shady.

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 01:16 PM
They are responsible if its in thier care. Inside or out, Front or back. If it was behind the fence, it would have been a no brainer. BUT, since they had the keys, you were not in "control" of the car, it was thier choice to leave it out front. If they had left it in the street and it got hit, it'd be thier fault for leaving it in harms way...right?! , not yours right!...well....

There used to be a large theft ring locally, thats what the Gwin cops told us when they came out.

Is this Greg Chupp? With the sick jetta on 20's?

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 01:17 PM
the theieves may have thought yours was easier access and yours was expensive too

I guess a #1 exhaust looks expensive....maybe i'll get another one then...lol

Spyder
08-03-2005, 01:59 PM
I have a bill of sales since its a salvaged title car, also the shop was still open there so it wasnt really shady.

you should have had the shop owner come out and tell the driver to move that car, they would have then.

dtmcnamara
08-03-2005, 02:08 PM
you should have had the shop owner come out and tell the driver to move that car, they would have then.

AAA wont pick up cars without a motor nor tag....but they towed it there....o well there goes another $60

twkg
08-04-2005, 01:52 AM
H&M is still :goodjob: to me.

Soloboy
08-04-2005, 02:37 AM
YEP, I can vouch for H&M's Work... They are #1 in my Opinion, Plus that is all I will be going to when I get my License back from Suspension...!!!VOUCHED!

ALVIN
08-04-2005, 09:09 AM
H&M does great work and they hook people up too. Last week i looked everywhere for the oil that i needed to get an oil change...Pep Boys had 1qt left walmart didnt have any left and then i remembered H&M $42 aint bad for an oil change with 5w20 Castrol Syntec

gsrchicky82
08-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the vouches guys..ya'll are awesome :goodjob:

gsrchicky82
08-04-2005, 09:52 AM
SOLOBOY
TWKG
SLORSX

Remind me to give you guys some discounts...hHAhHAahha..U guys are #1 customers on MY LIST!

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 10:03 AM
SOLOBOY
TWKG
SLORSX

Remind me to give you guys some discounts...hHAhHAahha..U guys are #1 customers on MY LIST!

i defneded too :(

Lol naah i was just joshing around, i was just saying with that title, he was bringing negative attention...even if they didnt read the thread, they may have assumed something bad, thats why im glad i read it

gsrchicky82
08-04-2005, 10:08 AM
yea..my blood was boiling even before i read the post so i had to run to mony to tell him what was goin on...i'mmma snitch..heheh jk

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 10:11 AM
yea..my blood was boiling even before i read the post so i had to run to mony to tell him what was goin on...i'mmma snitch..heheh jk

Lol, looks like its all cleared up though, sorry to see ya'll dont have that jdm teg anymore, i loved that thing when you showed pics of it, do you kno if that front end can be done on a Civic?

gsrchicky82
08-04-2005, 10:25 AM
i still have the teg but its going on another one...and we are actually in the process of doing one to a 92 civic coupe and a 99 Si..so yea it can be done...it just takes ALOTTTTT of time and modifications

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 10:28 AM
i still have the teg but its going on another one...and we are actually in the process of doing one to a 92 civic coupe and a 99 Si..so yea it can be done...it just takes ALOTTTTT of time and modifications

hmmm alot of time and modification that H & M might wanna do?
i may have to come up there and talk to ya'll personally, rather we have talks in person then online, this way we can set up payment and make an appointment to have it doen, seems like you have alot fo work on your hands already Lol

gsrchicky82
08-04-2005, 10:31 AM
yea stop by and we can talk..well..u can talk to mony..he's the one that does them

ACCORDRYDA23
08-04-2005, 10:33 AM
Lets drop this shit! I dont want to end with fists flying. All I want is for all the trouble to stop.

Also if you find the person stealing from you, give me a call I atleast want one puch for the $30 muffler.[/QUOTE]

ive known these guys since the pretty much opened up the shop... prolly the most down to earth people ive dealt with.. even though the occasional cracks on how slow my car is... lol but its all good.... personally i think you need a punch in the mouth for your accusations.....jus my .02

Spyder
08-04-2005, 11:05 AM
H&M can I lock this so in like 8 months some ass hat doesn't bring this post back to the top?

ACCORDRYDA23
08-04-2005, 11:29 AM
^^^^werd... what he said

gsrchicky82
08-04-2005, 11:41 AM
H&M can I lock this so in like 8 months some ass hat doesn't bring this post back to the top?

SURE i have no problems with that..THANKS in advance

ŁG2♣
08-04-2005, 12:31 PM
thats dirty.......sorry to hear man