PDA

View Full Version : Hate makin' another thread, but...

EvasiveEF9
01-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I know some of ya'll are relying on me to help some of ya'll out with stuff, and I know I haven't been the easiest to get a hold of. Just to let ya'll know, I have been getting some of the calls, and I've been forced to ignore some of them. Not cuz I hate you...I'm just usually tied up with stuff. Dare, we'll get you. AJ, I'mma try to get you. Jermaine...you're my main man on this stuff, I ain't forgettin' you.

Basically, I've been running like a madman trying to get everything in my schedule. However, tonight I was unavailable because I went to the park and ran a couple miles to try to clear my head after I got off work at 2. Then was called up to the recruiting station...twice. Because I've got someone with interest in signing into the marines under me...so...like anyone I'm responsible for...I'm there for my boy. I then hit the bar with my old man for a beer cuz I haven't seen him since Christmas.

During that time, I got a call from Whiteboy, Blaknoize, and Konstantine...and I haven't checked my voicemails.

As of right now, Kons is the only one I've gotten back in touch with tonight. Needs a spring tool. As soon as I get it from the shop, I'll be able to help you out...just bare with me til I get some free time.

Dare...uh...what're you up to weekend after next? 26-27?

AJ...I'mma be callin' you later tonight, so I hope we can work everything out...I know you need to get back home.

Jermaine...sit tight. I hate sayin' that to you, but I can only work so much. Your leaky oil seal IS 2nd in priority right now, though, if that's of any comfort...I wanna see if I can get blaknoize home, first...

Cato, are you still having brake problems? I wanna get that sh*t done...once and for all.

Fawbush, I don't know exactly what your engine problem is/was...but I'mma try to get back to you soon to help you figure out whatever the deal is...

For the next couple days, I'll be on and off. I won't have much time to do posting, but I WILL try to keep up with reading threads.

My upcoming schedule is looking like this...as always, i work M-F 6am-2pm. From about 2-3, I veg-out and try to gather myself for the rest of the day. I'm gonna start trying to run daily to every-other-day for an hour or so. My weekends are MOSTLY gonna be up for the month of January EXCEPT this weekend where I'll be in Macon with "my girl." Most of my other free time is trying to take care of my boy who's signing Marines under me, and seeing old friends (like OSnap and my dad and AgentEasy if he ever comes around, and hopefully even BTLFED). The month of February...probably the middle half of the month I'll be traveling alot...all depends on when I get these plane tickets and crap, but in about two weeks I'll be in Cincinnati, Detroit, Phoenix, and Ft. Lauderdale.

Uh...I think that covers everything. Basically, if I've been hard to reach, don't quit trying. Just keep texting and calling (no more than twice a day, though...) so I don't forget you... Otherwise, bare with me while I'm off the net for the next couple days...I should be back sunday night or Monday afternoon...

EJ6
01-09-2008, 10:35 PM
damn you seem busy ass **** lol

EvasiveEF9
01-09-2008, 10:38 PM
You're tellin' me? For proof...look at the last time I was in the EF WL... LoL

yeah, I'll put it this way, though. Courtney...the scrawny blonde b*tch I'm usually with...the one that sees me ALL the time...or, hell, even Kelly...the brunette I'm ALWAYS with. BOTH of them are starting to get pissed at me cuz I hardly see them, anymore. And Emily...the red head...I haven't seen her since picking her up from the airport just before christmas!

God this sucks...

EvasiveEF9
01-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Hell...the infamous military style haircut and clean-shaven face you've known me to have is now a half-grown-in beard, full go-T and 'stache with hair starting to grow over my ears...

crhatchzc
01-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Hell...the infamous military style haircut and clean-shaven face you've known me to have is now a half-grown-in beard, full go-T and 'stache with hair starting to grow over my ears...

Damn ben isnt about time you fixed yourself up god lol

Konstantin
01-10-2008, 12:38 AM
damn, man. That sounds like quite a hand full. And I thought I was busy working 50+ hrs/week and going to school full time...

Well like I said, I'm in no rush. I am excited as hell about getting in the new toys, but mounting them can hold off. I realize it's not exactly priority. So...whenever you have time. I'll call you. We'll take it from there.

And try not to forget to have some you time in there somewhere. Thats important.

Shadow102
01-10-2008, 03:30 AM
If at all possible i can take some of the work off your hands i am a full time tech for toyota but have learned a good bit of my way around the honda so far

Cato ED-6
01-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Don't worry about my stuff. The brakes aren't really bad, so I can live with them for awhile.

Just at some point we need to swap the prop. valve for the one I have. If that doesn't do it then I'll figure it out at a later time.

Whiteboy™
01-10-2008, 08:50 PM
my engine runs, its just that damn 3rd brake light

EvasiveEF9
01-16-2008, 09:18 AM
So BlackNoize is good, and Whiteboy's good...

Dare's ready to go for the CRx... Am I working the other project for you or is someone else on that one?

Jermaine's...well, I'm gettin' everything ready for the hatch... What about the integra? And what about the other hatch project?

...I think that's it?