PDA

View Full Version : Teens accused of vandalizing 150 Cars!!!

atl_galant2k3
01-09-2008, 01:53 PM
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/stories/2008/01/09/theft_0110.html

Anyone know these fools?
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/atl_galant/dummy01.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/atl_galant/dummy02.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/atl_galant/dummy03.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/atl_galant/dummy04.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/atl_galant/dummy05.jpg

STORY:
Five of the six teens charged last month with breaking into 150 cars in Alpharetta and Johns Creek were each given a $50,000 signature bond Wednesday by Fulton County Magistrate Judge Victoria Moran.

Days after stealing from mostly unlocked vehicles over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, 18-year-old twin brothers Christopher and Matthew Davey, and 17-year-olds Alex Platt, James Sung, Joseph Ferguson and Joseph Blank, all confessed to breaking into the cars, police said.

The teens took a variety of items, ranging from laptops and MP3 players to purses and car stereo equipment. Police say the teens may have gone free if it wasn't for the actions of a parent who found their stash and turned them in.

Ferguson, the only teen not charged with felony breaking and entering, had to wait Wednesday morning for his attorney to arrive to the Fulton County court room in Sandy Springs before his bond to be announced.

According to police reports, he acted as a lookout, and was charged with one count of conspiracy.

Three of the teens —Platt, Sung and Ferguson— were involved with Northview's football program.

Alissa Valentine, of Alpharetta, appeared in court as a witness. Hers was one of the cars broken into during the theft spree, but she said she wouldn't press charges.

"They've been punished enough," Valentine said. "It's not like they got away with it."

Jaimecbr900
01-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Alissa Valentine, of Alpharetta, appeared in court as a witness. Hers was one of the cars broken into during the theft spree, but she said she wouldn't press charges.

"They've been punished enough," Valentine said. "It's not like they got away with it."

This is exactly why young punks like that do in fact get away with it.

chinitoxamor
01-09-2008, 02:32 PM
did they do some bit of time?? and do they have probation? house arrest? court fines? i wouldnt worry about the cars much because people got insurances.. as long as its not ur car or my car.. then we fine hahaha

BABY J
01-09-2008, 02:34 PM
The top 2 pics must be the twins.

japan4racing
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
thats some of my cousins...they didnt mean to do all that

MR2DR
01-09-2008, 06:13 PM
The top 2 pics must be the twins.

I KNEW IT!!! :goodjob:

Tech5
01-09-2008, 10:04 PM
damnnnnnn

KevinT707
01-10-2008, 04:57 PM
.. Damn Asians! .. Oh yeah, & white folks too!!

BABY J
01-10-2008, 05:04 PM
.. Damn Asians! .. Oh yeah, & white folks too!!

Shut up RJ.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/12-4.jpg

JR VQ 30 de
01-17-2008, 08:44 PM
lol there is always a asian in it

BLk92DA
02-21-2008, 12:47 AM
last dude has down syndrome, i use to go to schooL with him

_Christian_
02-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Police say the teens may have gone free if it wasn't for the actions of a parent who found their stash and turned them in.
damn.

matthewAPM
02-21-2008, 01:07 AM
last kid looks familar...

Annik5k
02-28-2008, 04:51 PM
I bet they were the culprits for the accord spike in stolen vehicles F*** THEM they deserve to be put in FEDERAL Pound my A$$ prison and forced to where bright pink jump suits with B!tch on the back... whats sad... i bet the cops found the stuff and the cars but I ALMOST guarantee NON of the ppl the stuff gets returned to the victims (my insurance didn't cover my stuff in my car with full coverage) and it put me in a mountain of debt... so for all i car they can DIE.
I bet these were the guys who tipped off the ppl who jacked my 96 white accord V6 while i was @ work rite B4 thanks giving, mite i add the lack of surprise i found when i went to go get the police report and the ***** hadn't even filed it after 3 weeks.... THERES JUSTICE @ its finest 4 ya!

BobbyFresco
02-28-2008, 06:26 PM
LOL @ this....

but yet ALL crime is in the inner city, not in the suburbs...:rolleyes:

Too bad these kids wont get the book thrown at them.
They'll probably get off with some weak ass fines that most likely their parents will pay off and probation.

They'll get to go to college and live normal lives.
I wonder if the same treatment would be given to some poor mexicans, blacks, or asians.
Shiit, they probably wouldn't have even been granted any kind of bond for fear that they were " threats to themselves and the community"

Ain't life grand....

MistaCee
03-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I know a person name Joseph Ferguson but he definatly doesnt look like any of those fags

Nick Jeezy
03-02-2008, 10:40 PM
I know a person name Joseph Ferguson but he definatly doesnt look like any of those fags

hah any of those fags.

they should be shot. there needs to be a bigger punishment toward stealers. thats why everyone does it. they think that its not that big of a deal

MistaCee
03-02-2008, 10:46 PM
hah any of those fags.

they should be shot. there needs to be a bigger punishment toward stealers. thats why everyone does it. they think that its not that big of a deal

exactly

sprix!
03-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Hmm, me thinks if this same thing happened with black or latino teens, they would have had the book thrown at them. They would have locked them up and thrown the key away. That lady is a dumb broad for not pressing charges. I agree with you Jaimecbr, that is why people don't learn their lessons.

sprix!
03-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Just to add a bit more, the state would have picked up the charges if these guys were black. They would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and not shown an ounce of leniency.

FayCoSi
03-03-2008, 10:29 AM
holy shet! ryan sheckler was one of them!

wantboost
03-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Just to add a bit more, the state would have picked up the charges if these guys were black. They would have been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and not shown an ounce of leniency.
just like OJ.

evokenny
03-03-2008, 08:29 PM
those guys go to my friends school lol

GSRteg®
03-04-2008, 10:08 PM
There friend turned then in lol

MR.EM1
04-23-2008, 01:17 PM
I think they should get jail time.....man some people dont know how much time, effort, money, and love go into their cars to get em perfect then sum douche bag decides to fck it up....dont drop the soap big homie

GuilioG
05-30-2008, 08:54 PM
****ing ******s !!

choiiiiiiiii
06-09-2008, 11:04 PM
and so we can begin to see how messed up our "justice" system is..or lack of it anyway.

Ajdgotskillz
11-20-2008, 09:00 PM
those bitches probably broke into my ser they deserve what they got.

Sixth_Vang
11-20-2008, 09:35 PM
F'n bastards, glad they got caught

DVSRX-7
11-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Man i bet they got sum probation and hardly no jailtime cuz mommy and daddy paid everything for them... unlike me i had to fuckin stay in jail for 4months for sumthing i dint do.. and till this day i am innocent and hate HALL(HELL)county.. that county can suck my dick! fuckin pricks..

TTMdude
12-01-2008, 12:21 AM
hhahahahaha suckers

Jason..
12-01-2008, 12:51 PM
LOL At your sig.

I KNEW IT!!! :goodjob:

Tech5
12-01-2008, 12:57 PM
WOW.....that sucks for them huh

stillaneon
12-01-2008, 02:54 PM
See its funny.

You dont realize how something like this can fuck up your life. I wouldnt press charges either. Not because I dont think they deserve a punishment but all but one are on Felony charges. Even with First offenders, this shit will haunt them.

I would push for a lot of community service or maybe house arrest. But teenagers will not go to "butt-fuck prison" for petty theft. They will plead first offenders and get a couple of years on paper maximum. I assure you though, the next few years will suck. The state makes sure of that.

Civictyper95
04-08-2009, 04:40 PM
one of my friends from northview told me about them.... the funny thing is these kids are actually rich as hell :thinking: .. my friend told me that most of them live in one of the richest neighbohoods in alpharetta... its sad that people these days just steal shit that people work hard for even if their mom and dads can afford all the shit they stole:gay: .....

pck3
04-13-2009, 07:11 PM
I was in jail with one of them before this in Fayette COunty. Dumbass

pck3
04-13-2009, 07:12 PM
See its funny.

You dont realize how something like this can fuck up your life. I wouldnt press charges either. Not because I dont think they deserve a punishment but all but one are on Felony charges. Even with First offenders, this shit will haunt them.

I would push for a lot of community service or maybe house arrest. But teenagers will not go to "butt-fuck prison" for petty theft. They will plead first offenders and get a couple of years on paper maximum. I assure you though, the next few years will suck. The state makes sure of that.

Well put+++

quickdodge®
04-13-2009, 08:16 PM

Shit. Let it fuck up their life. Let it haunt them. Thieves aren't thinking about their lives when they do their "work." Fuck them. Even if it's only a slap on the hand. It still puts them in the system. If they don't want their life haunted, then they won't bother with the stupidity. Later, QD.

Boosted FC
04-14-2009, 06:49 AM
Shit. Let it fuck up their life. Let it haunt them. Thieves aren't thinking about their lives when they do their "work." Fuck them. Even if it's only a slap on the hand. It still puts them in the system. If they don't want their life haunted, then they won't bother with the stupidity. Later, QD.

QFTFT.....:goodjob:

Bigt8aford
04-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Shut up RJ.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/12-4.jpg

i love that pic lolololz :D

marcos713
04-22-2009, 11:46 PM
damnz stupid punks

swolejamaica
05-07-2009, 03:25 PM
they need to bend them all over and shove rods in there asses