PDA

View Full Version : More teacher sex

Wurm
01-09-2008, 07:20 AM
Police: Teacher admits to sex with student
Charged with sexual assault, she allegedly also sent him nude photos

CORAOPOLIS, Pa. - A high school gym teacher accused of sending nude photos of herself to a 14-year-old freshman at her school has admitted to having sex with the boy, police said Monday.

Beth Ann Chester, a 26-year-old health and physical education teacher at Moon Area High School in suburban Pittsburgh, was jailed on charges of sexual abuse of children, corruption of minors and related counts for sending the teen nude pictures and salacious text messages, authorities said.

Moon Township Police Chief Leo McCarthy said Monday that authorities planned to file other charges, including felony statutory sexual assault, after Chester confessed to having sex with the boy after a school event.

“She confessed to having full sexual intercourse with this child in her vehicle in the school parking lot,” McCarthy said.

The boy told police he fell in love with the married teacher during a three-month relationship, according to court papers. He denied having physical contact with Chester, except for a hug the last day of school before winter break, police said.

McCarthy said he couldn’t explain why the boy denied having sex with the teacher.

“She admitted to us quite graphically what happened,” McCarthy said. “Perhaps he wanted to protect her. We’re dealing with a 14-year-old. This is typical of someone who’s a victim. He’s in love with this person and she’s in jail now and losing her job.”

The boy told police that he and Chester began exchanging text messages in late October, and that they devised a system to spend extra time with one another at school, police said. In one message, police said, Chester called the boy “sexy” and made a graphic reference to his body.

The boy’s parents had discovered suggestive text messages and met with Chester on Dec. 26, police said. The boy’s parents told the teacher they would not seek criminal charges if she resigned, police said.

Chester tendered her resignation the next day, citing “personal reasons.”

Chester remained in the Allegheny County jail unable to post $50,000 bond on Monday.

The staff of Coraopolis District Judge Mary Murray said they had no record of an attorney for Chester. Nobody answered the door at her apartment, and her husband, a coach at Penn State University’s McKeesport campus, did not immediately return a phone call or an e-mail.

The Moon Area School Board must vote on whether to accept Chester’s resignation. Until then, she remains on the district payroll. She had worked for the district for more than two years, school officials said.

School district attorney Jack Cambest and police could not say whether the boy was in Chester’s class.

3.5altman
01-09-2008, 07:41 AM
what the hell is wrong with these folks. Got some grown ass men ready to beat some ***** down, and these chicks to busy robbing the craddle. I guess lil homie had some serious game

Elbow
01-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Pics of her?

BobbyFresco
01-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Point # 1. Where were all these teachers when I was in high school?:idb:
Point#2. Never keep incriminating text messages in your phone....

You would think with all the student teacher sex that has been happening the past few years that these adult female and male teachers wouldn't fuk their students or that these kids would be somewhat intelligent about what they're doing.

Sammich
01-09-2008, 08:24 AM

INDEED

Leadfoot_mf
01-09-2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Beth+Ann+Chester&init=q

The Ninja
01-09-2008, 08:28 AM
INDEED

QFT! I have yet to find any professors that look good either....

The Ninja
01-09-2008, 08:29 AM
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Beth+Ann+Chester&init=q

WTF! She's like... a 1 on the scale of ****ability.

BobbyFresco
01-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Here she is.....

Seymour222
01-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Chester, Chester the child ________. How ironic.

BABY J
01-09-2008, 08:50 AM

In the bathroom with me.

SPOOLIN
01-09-2008, 08:57 AM
man shes ugly. whats wrong wit these kids, they have poor taste.

Killer
01-09-2008, 10:47 AM
man shes ugly. whats wrong wit these kids, they have poor taste.

at 14 if a fat chick farts in your face it turns you on...

iloveboost
01-09-2008, 10:59 AM
That teacher is an idiot. NEVER leave incriminating evidence, duh.

Remember that teacher in Florida that was @%^#$%& hot and sleeping with her student. *goes back to daydreaming*

MistaCee
01-09-2008, 11:02 AM
at 14 if a fat chick farts in your face it turns you on...

LIRL reps

devinwebb907
01-09-2008, 12:32 PM
the kid managed to scheme an older lady and she gets in trouble for it. i mean i understand the laws that hes 14 its statutory, but they make such a huge deal out of it i swear. how about the south park episode where kyle goes to the police because ike is sleeping with his teacher. the police were all saying how lucky he was and he should get a "luckiest boy in america" trophy.

Ran
01-09-2008, 12:36 PM
The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me

Young teacher the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her there's longing
This girl's an open page
Book marking - she's so close now
This girl is half his age

Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me

Her friends are so jealous
You know how bad girls get
Sometimes it's not so easy
To be the teacher's pet
Temptation, frustration
So bad it makes him cry
Wet bus stop, she's waiting
His car is warm and dry

Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staff room
The accusations fly
It's no use, he sees her
He starts to shake and cough
Just like the old man in
That book by Nabakov *

* - This line is referring to the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov in which the main character, Humbert Humbert, becomes obsessed with a twelve year old girl named Delores Haze. It's actually a pretty good read for anyone looking for some entertaining literature. Just a note for the uneducated members of IA.

Reaper
01-09-2008, 01:25 PM
that ***** is gross... when I was in 9th grade, I had the Hottest english teacher...I actually saw her recently, she's now divorced and hotter than ever. too bad she was with some dude..

§treet_§peed
01-09-2008, 01:43 PM
^ you should try to hit it :goodjob: and you should get me a job too!!!!

Psycho
01-09-2008, 01:51 PM
No one cares if you f*ck your teacher in college. They even make that **** easy for you. Ratemyprofessor.com tells you which teachers are hot.

College > High school when it comes to getting laid by a teacher.

Ran
01-09-2008, 01:59 PM
College > High school when it comes to getting laid by a teacher.High School > College when you're the teacher.

Psycho
01-09-2008, 02:00 PM
heh, dangley parts.