PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods What do you guys think? just a lil' project with some spare parts

2.0 under pressure
01-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Project aborted lol.

Scotsman
01-08-2008, 11:34 PM
:ttiwwp:......:thinking:

2.0 under pressure
01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
:ttiwwp:......:thinking:
K but the car is just a shell and all the parts are not installed yet. I agree, it will be much better. I will get to it.

patrick4588
01-09-2008, 01:07 AM
and ive never seen this car why?

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 10:08 AM
David's parts and John's car, the want me to build something out of nothing for them.

BLK JDM
01-09-2008, 11:10 AM
I know Nitrous likes compression Robi but high compression + boost + spray?? All I can say is WOW!!! if it holds together. I'd get a real good engine management and maybe even COP(coil on plug) and T1 Cam trigger sensor b/c I'd hate to see what happens if the Ignition Signal or Timing get screwed on that setup!!

No it's not gonna make rediculous power but #s mean nothing. It's the stress that combustion chamber and headgasket are gonna see. How much psi are you planning on pushing through that 18G or Disco Potatoe?

If it works that's gonna be a mean street car. And you know that's what you're known for building-FAST ASS STREETCARS!! Goodluck

BTW-this is Jerel that used to have the allmotor white hatch. We used to run all the time when you had the Allmotor Prelude then the Allmotor 92-95 coupe. My boy Greg had the blue 99 Si boosted like yours also.

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 11:17 AM
I know Nitrous likes compression Robi but high compression + boost + spray?? All I can say is WOW!!! if it holds together. I'd get a real good engine management and maybe even COP(coil on plug) and T1 Cam trigger sensor b/c I'd hate to see what happens if the Ignition Signal or Timing get screwed on that setup!!

No it's not gonna make rediculous power but #s mean nothing. It's the stress that combustion chamber and headgasket are gonna see. How much psi are you planning on pushing through that 18G or Disco Potatoe?

If it works that's gonna be a mean street car. And you know that's what you're known for building-FAST ASS STREETCARS!! Goodluck

BTW-this is Jerel that used to have the allmotor white hatch. We used to run all the time when you had the Allmotor Prelude then the Allmotor 92-95 coupe. My boy Greg had the blue 99 Si boosted like yours also.

What's up mang...... I need to get up up with you man... much to catch up on. David bought Haltech ek6 or something, has cam trigger acc etc. I know the stress on the joints will be stupid harsh, but what the hell, we have 1.5k in the whole set up lol. ttyl Robi

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 11:19 AM
What's up mang...... I need to get up up with you man... much to catch up on. David bought Haltech ek6 or something, has cam trigger acc etc. I know the stress on the joints will be stupid harsh, but what the hell, we have 1.5k in the whole set up lol. ttyl Robi
That damn white eg sent my ass home a couple times beat lol.....

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 11:20 AM
It here close to my Mom's Pat.

BLK JDM
01-09-2008, 11:24 AM
That damn white eg sent my ass home a couple times beat lol.....

Believe me you were one of the reasons I sold that car and bought boost(VW GTI 1.8t) when you came out w/ the Si!!

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Damn, I miss those days

-S Double C-
01-09-2008, 02:12 PM
if you done all that work to the block and head why the hell would you run that puny turbo? get you a sc61 or a gt35 and make some real power with out nitrous. Also the gsr manifold blows ass! thats why everyone upgrades it.

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 02:56 PM
if you done all that work to the block and head why the hell would you run that puny turbo? get you a sc61 or a gt35 and make some real power with out nitrous. Also the gsr manifold blows ass! thats why everyone upgrades it.
Dude, no disrespect, but I have had a 600 whp Sti, 725 whp Evo, three Si' all 600 plus whp and a handful of all motor builds, I am well aware of turbo options and what I could do. This is just a red light to red light 1/8 mile build. It's just for fun. I can give you the specs of my personal motor and turbo setup for my type R if you want. It is along the lines of what you are saying.

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Plus it's a three preson car and the other two people want to build it this way, hands are tied.

-S Double C-
01-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Dude, no disrespect, but I have had a 600 whp Sti, 725 whp Evo, three Si' all 600 plus whp and a handful of all motor builds, I am well aware of turbo options and what I could do. This is just a red light to red light 1/8 mile build. It's just for fun. I can give you the specs of my personal motor and turbo setup for my type R if you want. It is along the lines of what you are saying.

i know who you are from being on here...and no offense but the way you wrote your 1st post it seemed as if you didnt know what the hell you was talking about...but anyways it's all good it just seems like a waste of money...but hey it's your ride so do what you want and good luck! :goodjob:

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 03:22 PM
i know who you are from being on here...and no offense but the way you wrote your 1st post it seemed as if you didnt know what the hell you was talking about...but anyways it's all good it just seems like a waste of money...but hey it's your ride so do what you want and good luck! :goodjob:
Thanks man. It's worth a try. If it sucks, then we still have built block good manifold and tranny. Just have the pistons cut down to 9.5:1 and re-flange the peakboost manifold, then slap on a to4r or t3/t67 h.o. and lay down some nasty power.

-S Double C-
01-09-2008, 04:17 PM
peakboost? i thought you was running a re flanged neukin?

2.0 under pressure
01-09-2008, 08:16 PM
peakboost? i thought you was running a re flanged neukin?
A local guy has a Nuekin or peakboost non a/c mani that David, the owner of the car is buying. He just sent a pic to me. Older peakboost and neukin non a/c ramhorns look identical to me. Sorry maybe either one. I promise I will let you know as soon as I get it in my hands if it is that important.

-S Double C-
01-10-2008, 01:48 PM
lol nah it's all good just wondering! LOL!

2.0 under pressure
01-10-2008, 05:35 PM
lol nah it's all good just wondering! LOL!
Just mess'n with ya bro

patrick4588
01-10-2008, 09:57 PM
you must still be at your mom's since you are on the computer. lol. im having all kind of fitment issues with the new manifold. it fits fine, but the oil drain and ic piping dont work anymore. got some work to do tomorrow morning!

2.0 under pressure
01-10-2008, 10:59 PM
you must still be at your mom's since you are on the computer. lol. im having all kind of fitment issues with the new manifold. it fits fine, but the oil drain and ic piping dont work anymore. got some work to do tomorrow morning!
Go figure, is anything ever easy for you? That sucks. The manifold is so BA.