PDA

View Full Version : Meredith Emerson hiker found dead...

4dmin
01-08-2008, 10:17 PM
anyone else following this case? i found out today that my cousin was her roommate in college. man just crazy what happened to her. if it was my wife/daughter i would kill him with my own hands.

TheGodfather
01-08-2008, 10:18 PM
REPOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

matthewAPM
01-08-2008, 10:20 PM
really sucks. it was the same day we all went on the mountain run. pretty crazy. im going to look at the pics from the run to see if i can find anything about his car. white honda civic i believe

SixSquared
01-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Yeah I knew her. :(

Paul, you're cousin's not Liz is she? That would be crazy case of small world.

4dmin
01-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Yeah I knew her. :(

Paul, you're cousin's not Liz is she? That would be crazy case of small world.no, natalie... i think they were freshman together... my aunt told my mom about it today. it had to of been a few years b/c my cousin is in alaska now.

OnURleft
01-08-2008, 10:28 PM
really sucks. it was the same day we all went on the mountain run. pretty crazy. im going to look at the pics from the run to see if i can find anything about his car. white honda civic i believe

Well I know everything about this now because he was found .4 miles away from my house using the Vaccum cleaner to clean out his 01' Astro Van at the Chevron on the corner of Ashford Dunwoody and Johnsons Ferry Rd. This is the same Chevron I frequent almost daily...i used that stupid ass expensive vaccum cleaner two days before also. He lived in his van at Murphy Chandler park...slept in it there alot and around Black Burn. This area is where i've lived the last 10 yrs of my life, take runs and have hung out with friends since I was 10 years old. Several people I know have seen him, I know his van and i've even talked to a few people who have called the cops because he scared them on the 2 mile trail going around the Lake at Murphy Chandler....what a sick fuc. I hope he gets a good ass pounding in jail...he's linked to tons of other murders as well

matthewAPM
01-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Well I know everything about this now because he was found .4 miles away from my house using the Vaccum cleaner to clean out his 01' Astro Van at the Chevron on the corner of Ashford Dunwoody and Johnsons Ferry Rd. This is the same Chevron I frequent almost daily...i used that stupid ass expensive vaccum cleaner two days before also. He lived in his van at Murphy Chandler park...slept in it there alot and around Black Burn. This area is where i've lived the last 10 yrs of my life, take runs and have hung out with friends since I was 10 years old. Several people I know have seen him, I know his van and i've even talked to a few people who have called the cops because he scared them on the 2 mile trail going around the Lake at Murphy Chandler....what a sick fuc. I hope he gets a good ass pounding in jail...he's linked to tons of other murders as well

:eek: damnnnn. thats crazy. im never comin to yo house again. lol

dude, i think people like that need to die a slow PAINFUL death.

JustinSane110™
01-08-2008, 10:49 PM
:eek: damnnnn. thats crazy. im never comin to yo house again. lol

dude, i think people like that need to die a slow PAINFUL death.
No, people like that need a slow painful life, death would be letting this sick assh*le off too easy. Lock him in a f*ckin cell and crack him in his kneecaps and elbows with a baseball bat everyday at noon.

Jimmy B
01-08-2008, 10:52 PM
No, people like that need a slow painful life, death would be letting this sick assh*le off too easy. Lock him in a f*ckin cell and crack him in his kneecaps and elbows with a baseball bat everyday at noon.
And punch him in the balls at around 3am

matthewAPM
01-08-2008, 10:53 PM

hell yeah...

Crazy Asian
01-08-2008, 10:55 PM
I would get a massive rocket shove it up his light and send it to the sun. Thats goto be painful

matthewAPM
01-08-2008, 11:01 PM
100 paper cuts everyday for 5 years. then all the other good stuff to go along with it

Slow Motion
01-08-2008, 11:57 PM
He without sin cast the first stone.

Lord forgive me...ok now.

**throws huge rock at dudes head**

WhiteAccord
01-08-2008, 11:59 PM

Damn WTF... you live right down my house, and the dude was close to me too...WTF...Moving my ass to London!!!!

GIXXERDK
01-09-2008, 07:39 AM

Haha, I used to live in the apt complex right next to that plaza.

3.5altman
01-09-2008, 07:49 AM
if it was my wife/daughter i would kill him with my own hands.

:werd: :werd:

Leadfoot_mf
01-09-2008, 09:06 AM
no it wasnt it was the tuesday after the mountain run. jan 1. :goodjob: