PDA

View Full Version : Misc Good Trance

foety_foe
01-08-2008, 06:36 PM
so i downloaded some newer armin van buurren. i must say its actually real good. his style of progressive and uplifting trance is almost near perfect on his cd. armind vol.1. i know this has been out for almost a year but i just now listened to it.
also check out his universal religion 2008 live from armada in ibiza mix. pretty good mix

iam sure that not that many people here listen to trance but if anybody has some other good suggestion of dj's that have made some good mixes let me know. iam getting sick and tired of listening to this rap sh1t. iam going back to my roots. i stoped listening to trance/techno 2 years ago or every since paul oakenfold got gay. seriously the guy has not came up with anything good in a long time. he tried to go more mainstream and got horrible doing so. he last good mix was perfecto presents another world. some of his old global underground mixes he did were good. i liked the one from oslo. his perfecto fluoro mix is actually the best mix i think. i think that was done in 96.

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2008, 06:40 PM
I finally got to your question about trucking, homey.

Back to you topic. Later, QD.