PDA

View Full Version : Who shops at Abercrombie & Fitch a lot?

ct9a gsr
03-16-2005, 04:50 PM
<ad>Need new clothes for the Spring and Summer seasons comming up? Eye'n that hot shirt or pants/skirt everytime you walk by the store? Planning to buy a whole new set of clothes? bla bla bla </ad>

Bla bla bla... I did post this in the FS parts forum... however I'm more than 100% sure I'll get more success in this sub-forum...

I have 2 Gift Cards for sale...

$250 on one
$74 on one

Both were given to me less than a month ago... looking to get close to retail value for these, but willing to lose some money to skip the troubles of EBay. Please no low extreme low ballers.

Plz PM me or IM if interested.

verash
03-16-2005, 04:57 PM
that place is for gay rich white preps

Tasuki_Civic
03-16-2005, 04:59 PM
thats not true i like AF ......but i hope your sellin tha gift cards for less than what they have on them.

ct9a gsr
03-16-2005, 05:05 PM
thats not true i like AF ......but i hope your sellin tha gift cards for less than what they have on them.

Of course. It's $324 total value. Looking for people to send me reasonable offers.

quickdodgeŽ
03-16-2005, 05:25 PM
that place is for gay rich white preps

That is probably the ONLY thing you have ever said or will ever say, that is true. A&F is for pansies who have nothing better to spend money on. Later, QD.

chuck
03-16-2005, 05:36 PM
That is probably the ONLY thing you have ever said or will ever say, that is true. A&F is for pansies who have nothing better to spend money on. Later, QD.
i'm disapointed qd, that is one of the most stereotypical things i've heard you say...but what do i know, i don't have anything better to spend my money on...granted i don't have ANY of their shirts or pants, they do have some of the thickest and most comfortable, jackets and sweaters i've ever had...i know some people say its just a name brand and no different from target but there is a difference, i haven't found nicer jackets for less than the prices they have them...of course i do wait until summer to buy them.

ok, i am done, i know i just made no sense but i don't feel like going back and making a coherient thought or spelling anything right.

Julio
03-16-2005, 05:37 PM
AF = supa dupa ghey shit.

quickdodgeŽ
03-16-2005, 05:45 PM
i'm disapointed qd, that is one of the most stereotypical things i've heard you say...but what do i know, i don't have anything better to spend my money on...

Don't take it too much to heart, dude. I just can't see the justification in spending $50 for a shirt. I can take that same $50 and get three complete outfits from Wally and still look quite decent. Maybe it's just because I don't have money lying around like that. My money is too precious to me to spend like that. Later, QD.

chuck
03-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Don't take it too much to heart, dude. I just can't see the justification in spending $50 for a shirt. I can take that same $50 and get three complete outfits from Wally and still look quite decent. Maybe it's just because I don't have money lying around like that. My money is too precious to me to spend like that. Later, QD.
i'll agree with you on that, their regular clothes aren't really anything special, especially the ones that are all ripped and shit (wtf is up with that anyway)...but show me a nicer jacket for less money and i'll buy it.

kinda like paying extra for a ferrari over a viper, they may do near the same thing but they are totally different and if you've got the money to spend then it's worth it in my book....seriouslly, check out their jackets once spring hits, $40 for a $250 jacket that is actually very nice...yeah, i'll take two!

SIMILAR THOUGHTS PRESIDENT
03-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Why in hell will I pay 20 dollars for faded clothes? idiots.

quickdodgeŽ
03-16-2005, 05:54 PM
I'll meet you in the middle and say you have a point on the jackets, lolol. See? We had a good discussion without fighting. That is what Similar Thoughts is all about. Later, QD.

03-16-2005, 05:55 PM
We are never wrong.

chuck
03-16-2005, 05:58 PM
that's why qd and i agree on everything...their clothes aren't anything special and are over priced...but the jackets are actually nice (just not the nasty ones with holes and shit in them)

03-16-2005, 05:59 PM
are you bsing me Chuck?

chuck
03-16-2005, 06:06 PM
no, i was talking to qd before and we've already come to a conclusion...and so what if i was BSing you??