PDA

View Full Version : Misc Who has seen The Wall?

TheGodfather
01-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Who here has seen The Wall by Pink Floyd.

I just saw it for the first time the other day.

I love Pink Floyd, one of my favorite bands of all time. But...

WTF????????!!?!

Scotsman
01-08-2008, 12:01 AM
lmao , try watchin it your first time on acid , its some really f'd up sh!t!

devinwebb907
01-08-2008, 12:20 AM
yeah, the movie isnt special. i saw it trippin on acid, it was weird but amusing. very amusing. couldnt imagine being soberminded watching it.

TheGodfather
01-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Yeah I watched it sober and it was just confusing and odd, and aside from enjoying the songs in it, nothing really made sense.

My one friend who saw it on acid was like, oh there is so much meaning to it. It's all about interpretating what this and that means.

I'm like, pfttttt, it meant nothing. Just made me confused and wondered what was going on.

soul
01-08-2008, 09:38 AM
sober, watch it a few times and youll start to understanding the underlying meaning.
Watch with a trip, and 40min in or so, youll be off in your own world, and will wake when credits start. Wall is just a fun little movie, once or twice is good enough.

Deke
01-08-2008, 09:41 AM
I tried watching it high once, I feel asleep like 10 minutes in.

devinwebb907
01-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Watch with a trip, and 40min in or so, youll be off in your own world, and will wake when credits start.
maybe for you...but for me i was intrigued every scene, loving how it got quiet and loud out of nowhere. then after the wall i watched some special on the big bang theory, it was awesome haha. then i went to sleep cause i had been tripping for like 8 hours and the wall was a way to wind it down.

soul
01-08-2008, 11:49 AM
maybe for you...but for me i was intrigued every scene, loving how it got quiet and loud out of nowhere. then after the wall i watched some special on the big bang theory, it was awesome haha. then i went to sleep cause i had been tripping for like 8 hours and the wall was a way to wind it down.
ive watched the wall plenty of times threw, its great, love it, Dark Side of the Rainbow is my all time favorite tho. Or "All the Ducks".