PDA

View Full Version : I got molested!

AznTraitor
08-03-2005, 12:06 AM
well.....yeah....I did.....it actually happened on Monday, but I'm finally able to speak about it now.

so apparently the world series of girls softball takes place here in Columbus or so the town is flooded with over zealous coaches and parents and a whole heaping bus loads of 16-18yr old girlies....well I served this team from NC yesterday and I knew I was in trouble when they all started giggling as soon as I said my name.

anyways, after they got their food and I refilled their drinks I was walking out of the atrium and happened to hear some giggling behind me, I was carrying two water pitchers, so I turn around and I had two hands zeroing in at my ass....and needless to say the two girls pinched my butt and then hauled ass of back at the table getting high 5's from the rest of the girls. Well, no big deal....young girls away from home just acting dumb....well....as they were all leaving, I was thanking them for the good tips and goodluck on their next game, the girls asked if they could pat my butt for good luck....I didnt want to say no, so in the end 12 girls patted my butt for good luck.....

eeeek, I feel so dirty.

mocha latte cupcake
08-03-2005, 12:07 AM
atta boy.... always keeping the younger girls happy with a lil azn butt tappin.... i'm proud of you!

Bishop
08-03-2005, 12:09 AM
lol you slut!

AznTraitor
08-03-2005, 12:09 AM
I also got a bunch of hotel phone numbers!

what? am I just so play toy to them...they can just pass me around and have their way with me????

Kevykev
08-03-2005, 12:10 AM
atta boy.... always keeping the younger girls happy with a lil azn butt tappin.... i'm proud of you!

well said Chief!
:goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
08-03-2005, 12:10 AM
what are you complaining! find the ones that are legal and cute and give'm a good IA shagging for all of us! remember take pictures!

DJ XtRaKŠ
08-03-2005, 12:11 AM
I also got a bunch of hotel phone numbers!

what? am I just so play toy to them...they can just pass me around and have their way with me????

:werd:

PSINXS
08-03-2005, 12:11 AM
be that play toy. go bang a softball team

AznTraitor
08-03-2005, 12:14 AM
lol........yeah, I can see the news now....

"25 year old male makes rounds in hotel"

more at 6.

DJ XtRaKŠ
08-03-2005, 12:19 AM
FINE....I'LL DO IT....where they at?!?!?!!?!??! lol

mocha latte cupcake
08-03-2005, 12:19 AM
more like....

25 yr old is found tied to the bed while nude softball players raped and had their way with him. he apparently had a request for some video which is too explict to be shown on tv, but he wanted a tattoo of... IA's softball Playboy on his .... what i can that say on the air! OMG! what a man whore! well at any rate calls have been pouring in from "importatlanta" saying "we're proud of you peter! don't go to jail."

SniperJoe
08-03-2005, 12:23 AM
more like....

25 yr old is found tied to the bed while nude softball players raped and had their way with him. he apparently had a request for some video which is too explict to be shown on tv, but he wanted a tattoo of... IA's softball Playboy on his .... what i can that say on the air! OMG! what a man whore! well at any rate calls have been pouring in from "importatlanta" saying "we're proud of you peter! don't go to jail."

I'll drink to that headline.

AznTraitor
08-03-2005, 12:26 AM
more like....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Pher
I hate to use this line but... Get em' done!

Bishop
LOL

sir2hb
08-03-2005, 02:57 AM
HA Its GET'ER DONE

99ITRGIRL
08-03-2005, 03:34 AM
wow!! Get them done!!! Get them home runs!!

Pher
08-03-2005, 04:02 AM
HA Its GET'ER DONE
1 person "Get er done"
2 or more "Get em done"

... sparky

Pher
08-03-2005, 04:17 AM
oh and by the way sir2bh... straighten up that sig please... either quote it or delete it.

Leisa
08-03-2005, 04:53 AM
well.....yeah....I did.....it actually happened on Monday, but I'm finally able to speak about it now.

so apparently the world series of girls softball takes place here in Columbus or so the town is flooded with over zealous coaches and parents and a whole heaping bus loads of 16-18yr old girlies....well I served this team from NC yesterday and I knew I was in trouble when they all started giggling as soon as I said my name.

anyways, after they got their food and I refilled their drinks I was walking out of the atrium and happened to hear some giggling behind me, I was carrying two water pitchers, so I turn around and I had two hands zeroing in at my ass....and needless to say the two girls pinched my butt and then hauled ass of back at the table getting high 5's from the rest of the girls. Well, no big deal....young girls away from home just acting dumb....well....as they were all leaving, I was thanking them for the good tips and goodluck on their next game, the girls asked if they could pat my butt for good luck....I didnt want to say no, so in the end 12 girls patted my butt for good luck.....

eeeek, I feel so dirty.

What? No pics??

Brett
08-03-2005, 06:28 AM
Why didnt you call me? I would have taught them a more true to life "Ball Game".... Would have showed them a true double...lol

boosted1jz
08-03-2005, 07:32 AM
u dirty dirty"lil asain man!!!!!!!

were vhey atleast cute or were they anl butch?! ahah

CiVeK9
08-03-2005, 08:05 AM
adda bout PETER

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 08:54 AM
i was there....he rain a train on these girls

AznTraitor
08-03-2005, 09:35 AM
haha, brett....what do you want me to do? whip out my camera and just starting taking pictures......what? do you want me to really fall into that asian stereotype asians always have cameras handy?

there's only 1 butch girl on the team, the rest are pretty damn hott for some youngin's....

Andy.....I saw you the other day in a black si on satellite blvd.

AznTraitor
08-03-2005, 09:36 AM
i was there....he rain a train on these girls

lol.....

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 09:39 AM
oops i meant to say " ran a train"....
ay peter, are you going to go to the PTAP show on the 27th for march of dimes?

Repost Squintz
08-03-2005, 10:11 AM
hey way to take one for the korean bros on here!!! mad props!!

Spyder
08-03-2005, 10:29 AM
im thinking this is all a lie, i belive its all a cover so when the cops come and ask us what happened we can say things like "nah peter was a quiet guy he would never do that" or " i have known him for years and never seen anything suspicious"

btw i started to read this just knowing where it was going, then you stopped it like nothing, so sad.

oh and i could have told you they came down every year, when i lived in columbus we would put it on a calender lol.

HiPSI
08-03-2005, 10:43 AM
so... does your woman know about this peter? :D

B16a2 Civic
08-03-2005, 10:44 AM
im thinking this is all a lie, i belive its all a cover so when the cops come and ask us what happened we can say things like "nah peter was a quiet guy he would never do that" or " i have known him for years and never seen anything suspicious"

btw i started to read this just knowing where it was going, then you stopped it like nothing, so sad.

oh and i could have told you they came down every year, when i lived in columbus we would put it on a calender lol.

they held the olympic softball games down here in 96 too

AznTraitor
08-03-2005, 04:06 PM
so... does your woman know about this peter? :D

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

mocha latte cupcake
08-03-2005, 04:07 PM
i won't tell if you send pix! lol

99ITRGIRL
08-03-2005, 04:12 PM
hmm...