PDA

View Full Version : New doodle...

SixSquared
01-06-2008, 08:44 AM
This one took me a hot minute, but it looks pretty good. Few things I could have fixed, but overall I'm happy with it.

Spent about an hour boxing it out/sketching with light pencil
About 2.5 hours inking it and getting all the line weights right
Probably about 3-4 hours in photoshop messing with effects and colors.

For the WoW dorks, it's based on my paladin, Shannyn, judging her seal of righteousness.

For you non-WoW dorks, yes, I'm a nerd. :)

If any of you want the massive high res one for a desktop or anything, let me know and I will be happy to send it to you, but for now here's the small one as posted on my myspace. :)

http://a645.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_22d826f654d0aa4f15f78c08bf061444.jpg

constructive criticism always welcome and accepted.

ALVIN
01-06-2008, 08:47 AM
I dont know if its just me but the tshirt sleeve is botherin me lol. other than that this is some good work. i do not have the patience to do all that work in different media.

SixSquared
01-06-2008, 08:54 AM
It's bothering you cause it's not a T shirt sleeve.. it's armor.. plate to be specific (hence the WoW disclaimer). I can see how it kinda looks like a t shirt sleeve. I considered going in and doing some scratches/scuffs on the metal to give it more texture, but chose sanity instead. :) If it was a t shirt, I would have closed it all the way, which is why as a shirt it's bothering you :)

ALVIN
01-06-2008, 09:01 AM
:) ty for the quick reply...well since it's nnot a tshirt sleeve then good work :)

SixSquared
01-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Word. Now where's my tattoo, huh? :P