PDA

View Full Version : SOOOOOO.... I did shrooms tonight

Bruce Leroy
01-05-2008, 01:29 AM
I did shrooms today for the first, and last time. I was trippin hardcore, but I had the ****s, my roommate threw up, and I realized that people are stupid (including myself)

thats all

SicStang03
01-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Hold on one sec....

OK, had to put you on the cool list... ~pause~.... NOT

RandomGuy
01-05-2008, 01:40 AM
tell them about the salvia time LOL that sh!t was hilarious

Schugg
01-05-2008, 02:10 AM
hah, my friend got started doing them, he just went out picked some with some of his friends, then he started picking and selling them, then he started picking them in masses, and melting chocolate and putting the shrooms in it and putting the chocolate in little duck/star candy chocolate shapes, sold them, for a good amount, someone snitched on him, cops set up a sting kinda deal, and he got busted. was his second major drug offense, he had 75 chocolate shroom candies. he will be in jail for a long time. im sure a few people here hear about it, it was in conyers.

Schugg
01-05-2008, 02:15 AM
heres the news thing, new people sound so stupid

LSD-laced candy gets man jailed

By Jay Jones
Staff Reporter

CONYERS — A 20-year-old man was arrested by the Rockdale County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday for allegedly selling LSD and other hallucinogens baked into duck-shaped chocolate candy.
Matthew, 20, no Road, Covington, remained in the Rockdale County Jail on Thursday awaiting a bond hearing. He is charged with the sale of LSD; sale of psilocin, the active ingredient in psilocybin mushrooms; and possession with intent to distribute psilocin, said Sgt. Matt Wolfe of the Rockdale County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics and Vice Unit.
According to the sheriff’s office, investigators received information that matt was selling hallucinogens in Rockdale and Newton
counties. With the help of a confidential informant, RCSO Narcotics and Vice Unit
investigators
placed Jackson under surveillance.
Investigators arrested Jackson after they observed a “hand-to-hand” transaction occur between Jackson and an unidentified subject at a local grocery store, Wolfe said.
Wolfe said officers learned that Jackson allegedly sold a blotter sheet of LSD and a chocolate candy duck containing psilocybin mushrooms for $650 cash.
Jackson’s vehicle was searched following his arrest and 74 psilocybin-laced chocolate candy ducks were found in a cooler bag,
Wolfe said.
LSD, short for lysergic acid diethylamide, is a psychedelic drug that is uncommon in Rockdale County. Psilocybin-based hallucinogens, such as mushrooms, are even more rare here, Wolfe said.
“This was my
first encounter with psilocybin/chocolate candies and, in fact, my first encounter with psilocybin mushrooms,” he said. “I have read about cases in other parts of the country, like Michigan and California, where chocolate and mushrooms were mixed. The usual chocolate shapes are stars, fish and ducks.”
The chocolate ducks containing the drugs were wrapped in silver and gold foil and appeared to be nothing but candy, Wolfe said. A crushed sample of the chocolate revealed a
large amount of finely ground mushroom-like material mixed into the chocolate.
Wolfe said matt claimed to be an unemployed citizen of South Africa, and yet $1,200 in cash was recovered from his pants pocket at the time of his arrest.

haha, funny part is he really is from south africa, and if he hasnt had court yet i would definetly be back in south africa already.

coolcat
01-05-2008, 02:51 AM
Wolfe said officers learned that Jackson allegedly sold a blotter sheet of LSD and a chocolate candy duck containing psilocybin mushrooms for $650 cash.

I'm not into drugs or anything like that, but I can tell you that guy got RIPPED THE **** OFF, LOL.

Schugg
01-05-2008, 03:04 AM
I'm not into drugs or anything like that, but I can tell you that guy got RIPPED THE **** OFF, LOL.

thats probably what he told them he sold it for, to make up for some of the un explainable 1200 in his pocket, and to face less selling charges.

Fr33way
01-05-2008, 04:13 AM
Never gotten into it on the fact that you have to have NOTHING negative on your mind to have a good trip. Just my opinion....

soul
01-05-2008, 08:47 AM
no thats about right. Sheet of blotter, gonna run you a min, 5$ a hit, so 5x100=500 plus some chocolates.
Should of let em off, he was using field shrooms not even good hyrdos. whata waste of time.

soul
01-05-2008, 08:49 AM
Never gotten into it on the fact that you have to have NOTHING negative on your mind to have a good trip. Just my opinion....
what defines a good trip? when you dont scare or cry or have an ephinay?
All trips arre good, just each one is different. I know when i go on a trip, rather it be a vacation or on drugs, i dont want to go to the same place twice, waste of time money and mind.

Bruce Leroy
01-05-2008, 09:57 AM
what defines a good trip? when you dont scare or cry or have an ephinay?
All trips arre good, just each one is different. I know when i go on a trip, rather it be a vacation or on drugs, i dont want to go to the same place twice, waste of time money and mind.

I was sitting on the toilet with the biggest stomache ache in my life, crying like a ***** because I thought I was going to die and I was alone....

mocha latte cupcake
-life points

Schugg
he starts with feild shrooms, i just assumed thats where he kept getting them, didnt know their was some special hydro shroom, haha, whats that? home grown?

§treet_§peed
01-05-2008, 12:45 PM
lol GHEY.. all tho i tried shrooms once how many stems and caps did you eat? and what color(s) where they?

soul
01-05-2008, 12:47 PM
he starts with feild shrooms, i just assumed thats where he kept getting them, didnt know their was some special hydro shroom, haha, whats that? home grown?
just like good weed, hydroponicly grown(aka in water) takes the guess work out, cause one gram of field's could **** you up or it could take 10g, hydros you know your good with 1g to 3g recommended dosage, anything after that is were it gets interesting.
But on a side note, shrooms=waste of time, all visual, hard to control, no mental games persay. LSD is where its at if your gonna spend the money and time. Least you learn something knew about yourself and well everything else really if your with the right people or go threw the right situations. You know you've done something right when you reach pure exctasy in mind, spirit, and body. Oh yeah and one day, if you can and get to, god he is a pretty cool cat, sense of humor is unparalell.

***Disclaimer**** I've never done tried or experimented with these. Dont take to heart what i say.****End Disclaimer****

NewGen33
01-05-2008, 12:55 PM
I was sitting on the toilet with the biggest stomache ache in my life, crying like a ***** because I thought I was going to die and I was alone....
LMAO. Drink some Gatorade and learn from your dumb mistake. :yes:

TheGodfather
01-05-2008, 12:57 PM

Hahah coolcat is a druggie! LOLOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Sledlude
01-05-2008, 02:03 PM
haha! wow. shrooms were fun but nothing i'd waste money on ever again. ah, the good ole days....

Leisa
01-05-2008, 07:46 PM
you are an idiot!!!

The Yousef
01-05-2008, 08:01 PM
i hope you die.

idriveasloweclipse
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Acid>Shrooms

Mr. Clean
01-05-2008, 09:05 PM
this thread = :police: + :idb: jooo guys

GTScoob
01-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Acid>Shrooms
Smartest post in here. Nothing is better than good lucy, other than too much of it.

Its been a long time since i've taken anything but you dont need to worry about bad trips, maybe if you've got a weak mind or are insecure, or just let little things get to you. Hell the last time I tripped we started out watching the sounds of hell website and our sober friend ****ed with us by putting tubgirl and **** on the computer while we were looking away.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-06-2008, 01:10 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/kittyeatcouch.jpg

soul
01-06-2008, 07:11 AM
going to to bonaroo this year on 25hits. Ive been to PF lazer show last two years on 12. and countless other times. Best trip was my religious one where i met god.

Schugg
01-06-2008, 09:04 AM
going to to bonaroo this year on 25hits. Ive been to PF lazer show last two years on 12. and countless other times. Best trip was my religious one where i thought i met god.

fixed, haha you didnt, by far

soul
01-06-2008, 10:54 AM
fixed, haha you didnt, by far
hahaha funny. i like how you think you know that. Guess your god, lol. take a hike. many different paths to god, and i thank him every day for the path he has set me upon and do my best to follow his example as i walk it. Test my faith all you want, cause in the end it will be you questioning your faith in god.

CHUCK NORRIS
01-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Any1 who puts fungus in their mouth on purpose it a god-d*med idiot (pizza). The BIGGER idiot puts it in his mouth w/ the hopes of tripping. And any1 who brags about the latter is an EVEN bigger idiot than the 1st two. U wanna mistreat your body then do it right -- gun to your head, squeeze. Don't miss.

Thighs
01-06-2008, 01:10 PM
I did shrooms today for the first, and last time. I was trippin hardcore, but I had the ****s, my roommate threw up, and I realized that people are stupid (including myself)

thats all

how the fcuk did you get an e30 in fm2?

sorry OT

Schugg
01-06-2008, 02:13 PM
hahaha funny. i like how you think you know that. Guess your god, lol. take a hike. many different paths to god, and i thank him every day for the path he has set me upon and do my best to follow his example as i walk it. Test my faith all you want, cause in the end it will be you questioning your faith in god.

wow, i think i just met the biggest idiot on all of IA history, or even of mankind, so god sent you a path of reaching him by getting high, and he is apparently leading you on this path, also high himself since you claim to follow his example, i have nothing to question in my faith, there is one path to god, death. the only thing i question is how stupid can fukin people get, first you for actually saying what you just said, and another for continuing to think its true. so when your trippin or whatever and you see a ghostly figure or something, let me guess someone is trying to COMMUNICATE WITH YOU FROM THE DEAD. your ability to get high like a fuking retard has giving you the ability to open a portal to a parallel universe. i think ive been confused all this time, YOU must be god.test

im not testing your faith, because when consider your faith as you can get high and talk to god, thats not faith, just complete retardation.

i promise i an very sure on who needs to take a hike, its not me. but hey, maybe ill come with you and we can get high in the woods and talk to GOD! yeah, lets do it, coooool duuudddeee, the trees will show us the way.

im not finished but i just realized how much time im wasting on the most worthless conversation ill probably ever have.

Thighs
01-06-2008, 02:18 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Schugg again.

+1 to you my friend

Mr. Clean
01-06-2008, 03:24 PM
this thread is going to get out of hand.

i can feel it. god is telling me so. oh and he just gave me a needle.

Schugg
01-06-2008, 03:53 PM

ahahaha, did he let you take a hit off is righteous path hookah, and point you in the direction of the most godly marijuana and shroom fields that will take you directly to him again at the peak of your high??

Schugg
01-06-2008, 03:55 PM

didnt even noticed that this was clean dodge, noticed i hadnt seen you ina while what you been up to?

Bruce Leroy
01-06-2008, 04:22 PM
how the fcuk did you get an e30 in fm2?

sorry OT

Its DLC

Any1 who puts fungus in their mouth on purpose it a god-d*med idiot (pizza). The BIGGER idiot puts it in his mouth w/ the hopes of tripping. And any1 who brags about the latter is an EVEN bigger idiot than the 1st two. U wanna mistreat your body then do it right -- gun to your head, squeeze. Don't miss.

Thanks chuck... think of it the same way next time you put some alcohol to your lips.

And i agree with schugg. You might have thought you saw god when you were trippin, but thats it, you were trippin. Its not real.

Sledlude
01-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks chuck... think of it the same way next time you put some alcohol to your lips.

i was gonna say the same thing

Schugg
01-06-2008, 04:40 PM

or cheese isnt that a fungus of some sort, haha. but alcohol is kinda different, its used in alot of stuff, beer, food, medicine, not just to get drunk. and it has to be man made for the most part. shrooms he is talking about, as far as i know are not used for anything but the people who want to get high from themm, and they come off cow sh1t. not sure though, just never heard of them being used for anything else.

Sledlude
01-06-2008, 04:45 PM
wow. cheese is not a fungus. it is a product of fermentation, mostly bacterial, and then you have some like blue cheese or roquefort that are also fermented with mold for flavor and texture.
point being, there isnt a damn thing wrong with eating a fungus (like on a pizza) because so many of your day-to-day products are fungal products. beer and liquor included. now i wouldn't use this argument to support the claim that eating shrooms all the time is a good thing.

KPowerEP3
01-06-2008, 04:49 PM
i was gonna say the same thing

Yep, you kids are proven geniuses. I don't really have anything negative to say about pot, or even mushrooms, but you idiots doing LSD, deserve to either go insane or die, both of which are a real probability. I don't personally use anything that I consider a 'drug', however, if you need to chemically alter or extract it, then it's probably not a good idea to use it. Do you know what happens when you consume the lily plants containing LSD? You vomit and have diarrhea. Congrats, you just put poison in your body. Take a swig of arsenic for the rest of us.

EDIT: To counter you tards using what Schugg just said, alcohol is NOT man-made, any type of alcohol is created through a NATURAL process of fermentation/ We, as humans, do however CONTROL this process for production purposes.

Sledlude
01-06-2008, 04:56 PM
wtf are you talking about? i dont do lsd or shrooms. dont direct that **** at me.

KPowerEP3
01-06-2008, 04:59 PM
it wasn't directed "to" anyone, just a reply to the statement about alcohol.

Sledlude
01-06-2008, 05:04 PM
just thought it was since you quoted me, and then used the word "tard"... getting defensive as some of these IA fvcks have been ruthless lately ;)

_Christian_
01-06-2008, 05:05 PM
About as big of an idiot as someone who abuses alcohol or mcdonalds. :rolleyes:

Schugg
01-06-2008, 05:21 PM
wow. cheese is not a fungus. it is a product of fermentation, mostly bacterial, and then you have some like blue cheese or roquefort that are also fermented with mold for flavor and texture.
point being, there isnt a damn thing wrong with eating a fungus (like on a pizza) because so many of your day-to-day products are fungal products. beer and liquor included. now i wouldn't use this argument to support the claim that eating shrooms all the time is a good thing.

notice how i said isnt cheese a fungus of some sort? sorry, im not a cheese expert.....

EDIT: To counter you tards using what Schugg just said, alcohol is NOT man-made, any type of alcohol is created through a NATURAL process of fermentation/ We, as humans, do however CONTROL this process for production purposes.

pretty much what i was saying, yes it made with fermentation, but fermentation isnt going to happen with out human intervention. there isnt puddles of alcohol out fermenting in the woods or fields. thats why i said man made, cause humans help it along, shrooms however just grow, with or without help of any human