PDA

View Full Version : I have an announcement to make!

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Due to the fact that acouple thread jackers ruined my, IA chick thread. I will no longer update or post in it. Members like that really do ruin the funny-ness of the thread and start having worthless conversations while other people are actually trying to prove a point. Im pretty sure everyone has AIM, why the hell can't you go and chat there? It's pointless for you to say, "yo whats good man, where you been?" Who gives a sh!t where they've been, you are not friends with the person, so why the hell should it matter?

So, im in the process of getting new pictures of IA girls. Once I have a good number of them, I'll continue with part 2 of the thread. Lol I have some that might get me in trouble with one or two higher ups, but I don't care. Im going to do it anyway. Stay tuned, cause it's not over yet.

:Wait's for the thread jackers to start posting random bullsh!t...:

Dracc
01-04-2008, 03:00 PM
sup maniac.. where ya been

Sammich
01-04-2008, 03:01 PM
*contemplates thread jack*

o what the hell...maniac...wtf is up w/ wendy y0

§treet_§peed
good stuff

TheProfiteer
frigging thread jacking turd munching ricers!

Whiteboy™
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
watermelons grow in the summer

quickdodge®
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Members like that really do ruin the funny-ness of the thread and start having worthless conversations while other people are actually trying to prove a point. Im pretty sure everyone has AIM, why the hell can't you go and chat there? It's pointless for you to say, "yo whats good man, where you been?"

I agree 100%. That's why my involvement here has been minimal. That and thread content is lacking big time. Later, QD.

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:05 PM
I agree 100%. That's why my involvement here has been minimal. That and thread content is lacking big time. Later, QD.I kinda see why you're doing that now. It does take away the humor of a thread, and it gets to a point where you don't even feel like posting anymore. My past threads were nothing more than callouts, but I even slow'd down doing that, people are just not into like they used too, and if they are, two pages later the thread gets jacked. Thus taking it down a path to disaster.

Dracc
01-04-2008, 03:06 PM
watermelons grow in the summer

weed grows year around :D

BiH1320
01-04-2008, 03:13 PM
supp draccc

Maniac1
For the people that were curious to know how many rep points I got from the IA chick thread. Lol I went from 512 to 675.

Sammich
thats it??? lame

quickdodge®
01-04-2008, 03:15 PM
For the people that were curious to know how many rep points I got from the IA chick thread. Lol I went from 512 to 675.

Damn. You suck. That's only 163. I went up over 200 points on YOUR thread, lolol. Later, QD.

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:16 PM
thats it??? lameYeah, lol alot of +1's and acouple high ones. My usercp page is full of reps from that page, and I had like 10 more before that. It's funny reading the comments people left me.

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Alex, I know you can't be complaining about this. The whole lot of you guys do that all the time to other people. How come it's funny when you do it to other people and not to you? Seriously, I've complained about the same exact thing and I specifically remember YOU being one of the ones that basically told me to suck it up and deal with it. Remember that? ;)

Sammich
01-04-2008, 03:19 PM
if i repped u...i repped u +13...

§treet_§peed
01-04-2008, 03:20 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOooo

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Alex, I know you can't be complaining about this. The whole lot of you guys do that all the time to other people. How come it's funny when you do it to other people and not to you? Seriously, I've complained about the same exact thing and I specifically remember YOU being one of the ones that basically told me to suck it up and deal with it. Remember that? ;)Did it have to do with the thread, where this kid called out QD? And about reps or post counts? And you came in trying to prove a point, and I was the only one to step up for him because I felt like your posts were unfair?

Sammich
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOooo

:tongue1:

quickdodge®
01-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Did it have to do with the thread, where this kid called out QD? And about reps or post counts? And you came in trying to prove a point, and I was the only one to step up for him because I felt like your posts were unfair?

What an atrocity. I never knew situations like this existed. I'm appalled that I was not made aware of these events. I was called out? Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
01-04-2008, 03:23 PM
:tongue1: lol i was actually refering to what jaime said

Echonova
01-04-2008, 03:25 PM
:Wait's for the thread jackers to start posting random bullsh!t...:http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/gay.jpg

Sammich
01-04-2008, 03:25 PM
lol @ echo

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:27 PM
What an atrocity. I never knew situations like this existed. I'm appalled that I was not made aware of these events. I was called out? Later, QD.Nothing like that, some dude wanted to raise his post counts. So he used your name as a way to grab people's attention, to start the post whoring. Then Jaime came in there, saying it's against the rules to post whore, I was like WTF? Than we both continued to post our opinions on the matter.

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Did it have to do with the thread, where this kid called out QD? And about reps or post counts? And you came in trying to prove a point, and I was the only one to step up for him because I felt like your posts were unfair?

No it was a thread where people were all over the place post whoring and off topic. I said basically the same thing that you just did in this thread and you were one of the ones that had taken the thread in a totally different direction. I didn't call out anyone in particular, just like your thread here. I just kept it general and I specifically remember you telling me to basically get over it because that was just how "IA was".

I'm just merely pointing out how ironic this thread is considering that exchange you and I had. I actually totally agree with you on this. It's just ironic, that's all. :goodjob: ;)

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Nothing like that, some dude wanted to raise his post counts. So he used your name as a way to grab people's attention, to start the post whoring. Then Jaime came in there, saying it's against the rules to post whore, I was like WTF? Than we both continued to post our opinions on the matter.

No, I didn't answer your attempt at being Mr. Hero for the underdog because you were WRONG.

What that butt lick was trying to do was merely start a $hit storm using QD's signature to get his post count up high enough TO SELL. He'd already been warned by me not to do it and he did it anyway. YOU came in Johnny-come-lately to throw out there and try to help out in a situation you knew nothing about. THAT is why I never answered you, not because you were "right".

Clear enough now? :goodjob:

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:31 PM
No it was a thread where people were all over the place post whoring and off topic. I said basically the same thing that you just did in this thread and you were one of the ones that had taken the thread in a totally different direction. I didn't call out anyone in particular, just like your thread here. I just kept it general and I specifically remember you telling me to basically get over it because that was just how "IA was". I probably did do that acouple times. But I would never do it in a thread that you and everyone else knew, was gold. If you don't have a link of this thread, it never happened.

I'm just merely pointing out how ironic this thread is considering that exchange you and I had. I actually totally agree with you on this. It's just ironic, that's all. :goodjob: ;)Lolol. I love your posts. Some of them disgusted me back in the day. Now, I see what you meant all those times you were trying to prove something to me.

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:34 PM
No, I didn't answer your attempt at being Mr. Hero for the underdog because you were WRONG.

What that butt lick was trying to do was merely start a $hit storm using QD's signature to get his post count up high enough TO SELL. He'd already been warned by me not to do it and he did it anyway. YOU came in Johnny-come-lately to throw out there and try to help out in a situation you knew nothing about. THAT is why I never answered you, not because you were "right".

Clear enough now? :goodjob:I knew that he was trying to sell his crap, on IA. But I was backing him up on the fact that "post whoring" was against the rules. You came in complaining that you can't post whore, I just said, why not(not in that exact why) and you took it to another level with your long posts.

quickdodge®
01-04-2008, 03:36 PM
I'm just merely pointing out how ironic this thread is considering that exchange you and I had. I actually totally agree with you on this. It's just ironic, that's all. :goodjob: ;)

Maybe Alex is finally seeing the annoyance of thread jacking. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-04-2008, 03:37 PM
What that butt lick was trying to do was merely start a $hit storm using QD's signature to get his post count up high enough TO SELL.

Ahh man. Do tell. Briefly though so as not to stray too far from topic. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I probably did do that acouple times. But I would never do it in a thread that you and everyone else knew, was gold. If you don't have a link of this thread, it never happened.

See, you admit one second that's something you probably did but then you want proof??? It was probably one of those times where you are trying emulate Will and/or just wanted to be a contrarian. It's cool man, really. I just specifically remember it though.

Lolol. I love your posts. Some of them disgusted me back in the day. Now, I see what you meant all those times you were trying to prove something to me.

I try to use smaller words and simpler sentences now for you guys.....;) :D

quickdodge®
01-04-2008, 03:39 PM
I try to use smaller words and simpler sentences now for you guys.....;) :D

Even that doesn't help with a lot of people. You have to figure out how to spell words as if you had no education to get some folks to understand what you're saying. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
01-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Even that doesn't help with a lot of people. You have to figure out how to spell words as if you had no education to get some folks to understand what you're saying. Later, QD.
I dno wut ur tlkin bout.... :screwy:

Sammich
mii eva

Jaimecbr900
I knew that he was trying to sell his crap, on IA. But I was backing him up on the fact that "post whoring" was against the rules. You came in complaining that you can't post whore, I just said, why not(not in that exact why) and you took it to another level with your long posts.

Probably because sometimes a long post is necessary to be able to get the point across to people who are too hard headed to get it otherwise.

That guy was warned about not doing exactly what he did. You came in all Robin Hood to defend someone that was using a gay loop hole to circumvent the rules. So in essence, you were helping him to break the rules. That's why I didn't bother answering you, since when I addressed him I was indirectly addressing you as well. ;)

JustinSane110™
01-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Due to the fact that acouple thread jackers ruined my, IA chick thread. I will no longer update or post in it. Members like that really do ruin the funny-ness of the thread and start having worthless conversations while other people are actually trying to prove a point. Im pretty sure everyone has AIM, why the hell can't you go and chat there? It's pointless for you to say, "yo whats good man, where you been?" Who gives a sh!t where they've been, you are not friends with the person, so why the hell should it matter?

So, im in the process of getting new pictures of IA girls. Once I have a good number of them, I'll continue with part 2 of the thread. Lol I have some that might get me in trouble with one or two higher ups, but I don't care. Im going to do it anyway. Stay tuned, cause it's not over yet.

:Wait's for the thread jackers to start posting random bullsh!t...:
Wouldn't be so bad if it wasnt the same people posting the same lame ass sh*t in each thread. It's pretty bad when by page 2 you cant tell one thread from the next.

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:44 PM
See, you admit one second that's something you probably did but then you want proof??? It was probably one of those times where you are trying emulate Will and/or just wanted to be a contrarian. It's cool man, really. I just specifically remember it though. Lolol. So now im trying to be like, Will? It's funny how so many people still ride his d!ck. I do remember being alittle ignorant back when I first joined, so im not going to post in here saying I never thread jacked. But I don't really remember what thread you're talking about. A link would serve a purpose here, proof that what you're saying is true.

Now, do you have it or not?

I try to use smaller words and simpler sentences now for you guys.....;) :DNo need to lower your, intellectual magnitude just for us. :)

ZeDFuNk
01-04-2008, 03:45 PM
can't wait!

Sammich
01-04-2008, 03:45 PM
maniac..for el presidente de mexico

Halfwit
01-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah, lol alot of +1's and acouple high ones. My usercp page is full of reps from that page, and I had like 10 more before that. It's funny reading the comments people left me.
lol hope u liked mine., and thanks for answering my ?

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Probably because sometimes a long post is necessary to be able to get the point across to people who are too hard headed to get it otherwise. I agree with you, on this.

That guy was warned about not doing exactly what he did. You came in all Robin Hood to defend someone that was using a gay loop hole to circumvent the rules. So in essence, you were helping him to break the rules. That's why I didn't bother answering you, since when I addressed him I was indirectly addressing you as well. ;)Im sure you warned him, ABOUT his post counts and not being able to sell anything due, TO THAT(his posts #). So he made a thread, about QD to start post whoring. People, including you bashed him for using QD as a tool, for him to raise his post counts. I mean, who gives a sh!t what the topic's about? Lol I wasn't acting like, "robin hood", I was just trying to figure out why you decided to get on his case JUST BECAUSE he was post whoring, THATS IT.

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 03:52 PM
lol hope u liked mine., and thanks for answering my ?Lol yeah, yours was pretty funny.

Jaimecbr900
01-04-2008, 03:56 PM
I agree with you, on this.

Im sure you warned him, ABOUT his post counts and not being able to sell anything due, TO THAT(his posts #). So he made a thread, about QD to start post whoring. People, including you bashed him for using QD as a tool, for him to raise his post counts. I mean, who gives a sh!t what the topic's about? Lol I wasn't acting like, "robin hood", I was just trying to figure out why you decided to get on his case JUST BECAUSE he was post whoring, THATS IT.

Dude, for the same exact reason every other jerkoff gets on my nerves....because they get under my skin. I loathe passive aggressive queers. He couldn't sell, so he got his little feelings hurt. Instead of doing the right thing and follow the rules, he spent TIME/EFFORT/THOUGHT into making a gay thread to go AROUND the rules. Man up, don't weasel up. He was acting like a cockroach. He didn't get the crumbs in the light, so he waited until it was dark.

It's like people that complain about police instead of the law. The police are only ENFORCING the law. THAT IS THEIR JOB, so why bust their balls about doing their job? It's not their fault what the speed limit is, right? So why get all butt hurt when you get pulled over and blame them? It's not THEIR fault. That's the same thing that jack leg was doing. Getting all butt hurt and personal for me enforcing a rule. It's gay when people do it to the police, and it's gay when he did it to me.

Dude, I'm done with this. Seriously, if you don't get it now that I've super disected it for you, you never will. Besides, haven't we gotten far enough off course yet??? :lmfao:

Maniac1
01-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Lol Jaime, I didn't argue with you on his actions. I was just having an argument about the post whoring part. But no, I understand you had to do your job. Lets not bring this back up again.

Dracc
01-04-2008, 05:07 PM
supp draccc

whats going on man

Slow Motion
01-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Damn. You suck. That's only 163. I went up over 200 points on YOUR thread, lolol. Later, QD.

Damn you got folks scared for real if you get major repps in someone elses thread. Takin IA kids lunch money....e-thuggin for life huh?.....lol

**contemplates repping QD**

Maniac keep the good sh!t comin.

justinxecushyn
01-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Encore sir. I can't wait to see part 2.