PDA

View Full Version : Misc Spears taken in ambulance after standoff

bigasian
01-04-2008, 01:12 PM
WoW!! she needs to just quit
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080104/ap_on_en_mu/people_spears

Kelly
01-04-2008, 01:35 PM
If everyone would just get out of her business, that would help.

I mean, I read about her, etc... But I don't follow her around snapping pictures when she is in an AMBULANCE. Come on people. That would drive anyone crazy.

Greddypacked
01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
She can hire me as a bodyguard and i will take care of the papparazzi's. Say hello to my lil friend :fire:, but i would do it in a lawful manner that wouldnt get me arrested. Then i can get it on w/ Brit and set her right, and make Justin jealous. Anyways it would be nice.

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Then i can get it on w/ Brit

You sure you want to take that risk? Especially now that she's been coked up, doped up, whored up and all the other shiit she's done? Fucc that. I wouldn't touch her with a 39 and a half foot pole. No telling what lives down in her crotch. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2008, 02:59 PM
If everyone would just get out of her business, that would help..

So if the police would have just NOT done their job she would be ok right now? She was refusing to cooperate with a court ordered injunction and the police were called to enforce it. The ambulance was called because, as per usual, she was (allegedly) high on something. Then the paparazzi shows up. She wasn't taken to the hospital because of the media. It was her own stupidity that brought this on. One day, Kelly, you'll see that little Miss Britney isn't the little sweetie, innocent America's girl like she was about 20 years ago. I understand being a fan of her work and all, but how can you defend her and her actions if she won't even do it? Later, QD.

Schugg
01-04-2008, 04:03 PM

I mean, I read about her, etc... But I don't follow her around snapping pictures when she is in an AMBULANCE. Come on people. That would drive anyone crazy.

.......chris crocker is that you?? just letting you know you accidently set your screen name as kelly.

if not sorry, thought he was the only one who would cry about britney spears business and how people need to stay out of it.

haha, im just kidding, sorta

j0natell0
01-04-2008, 04:08 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!

Kelly
01-04-2008, 04:09 PM
So if the police would have just NOT done their job she would be ok right now? She was refusing to cooperate with a court ordered injunction and the police were called to enforce it. The ambulance was called because, as per usual, she was (allegedly) high on something. Then the paparazzi shows up. She wasn't taken to the hospital because of the media. It was her own stupidity that brought this on. One day, Kelly, you'll see that little Miss Britney isn't the little sweetie, innocent America's girl like she was about 20 years ago. I understand being a fan of her work and all, but how can you defend her and her actions if she won't even do it? Later, QD.

No pumpkin, I'm talking about paparazzi being around her 24/7.

Kelly
01-04-2008, 04:11 PM
That came out wrong so I fixed it. I can't imagine being followed non stop. It would drive me crazy too. Sure, she should expect it to some extent, being a 'celeb' but their needs to be a line drawn. When someone is truly mentally unstable, not just for attention, they should back off IMO.

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
No pumpkin, I'm talking about all the paparazzi.

What about them? The paparazzi didn't drive her crazy in the ambulance. She was already in there because she was presumably high. This story has to do with yet another one of Miss Innocent and Miss Taken's fucc ups. Not with teh paprazzi driving her crazy. Paparazzi are all over the place and all over everyone famous. They aren't the reason she fucced her life up. She doesn't give a fucc about those children so why wouldn't she let them go? Later, QD.

Kelly
01-04-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm really not taking her side. She has been an idiot and a bad mother. I'm just saying their is a line that needs to be drawn with the paparazzi. That's all.

Maybe a few months in the slammer would be good for her. Maybe :dunno:

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm just saying their is a line that needs to be drawn with the paparazzi. That's all.

I do agree.

Maybe a few months in the slammer would be good for her. Maybe :dunno:

I honestly don't think she needs jail time. She just needs to be put away for a few years to straighten her life out. But I don't think she wants to. If she did, just the thought of her losing her children would have sent her straight to a path of "redemption." And I don't use that last word in the spiritual meaning. Later, QD.

Schugg
01-04-2008, 04:43 PM
I do agree.

I honestly don't think she needs jail time. She just needs to be put away for a few years to straighten her life out. But I don't think she wants to. If she did, just the thought of her losing her children would have sent her straight to a path of "redemption." And I don't use that last word in the spiritual meaning. Later, QD.

put away as in off the media/music for a while?? i thought she already disappeared for a while, there was a while where i didnt see/hear anything about her, new songs, or videos, and when i started seeing her again with new stuff thats when i seen she started getting all this trouble.

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2008, 04:54 PM
put away as in off the media/music for a while?? i thought she already disappeared for a while, there was a while where i didnt see/hear anything about her, new songs, or videos, and when i started seeing her again with new stuff thats when i seen she started getting all this trouble.

Put away as in in a mental rehab center. With her continuing stint in drugs, alcohol, showing her beat up, grandmas face under her skirts in an attempt to burn the nation's retinal fortitudes, she needs to be in rehab for a while...longer than a few months. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
01-04-2008, 06:42 PM

she puts that on herself. she and other celebs call those pple and have them followed so they can be in the news.

she put herself in this mess and i dont see how pple should feel bad for her.

no one made her do all that stuff and go crazy but herself and the people who influence her helped (those close to her)

so what she lost her kids. serve her right.

Kelly
01-05-2008, 08:46 AM
she and other celebs call those pple and have them followed so they can be in the news.

Lol.... Give me a break :rolleyes:

SRCRX
01-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Who gives a Fuk!!

That's just goes to show what money will do to some ppl.

It's like when ppl can't handle what they drink!!

Jin
01-05-2008, 10:05 PM
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

MistaCee
01-05-2008, 11:12 PM
^^^^ lol reps

Kelly
01-08-2008, 08:15 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=25624733

DieselNuts
01-08-2008, 08:41 AM
He's gonna get some bangin a$$ child support checks

Kelly
01-08-2008, 12:46 PM
I just think it is interesting that DR. Phil went to see her.