PDA

View Full Version : So what you think of this scenario?

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2005, 01:46 PM
This hasn't been done to me nor is this from somewhere I've read on IA or any other place. Just something I just happened to think about. Any of you ever gotten extensive amounts of work done on their car and mainly dealt with just one person? Then, you find out that person has left this place to go work somewhere else or do something completely different or anything. When you talk to the person, all he/she does is bad mouth the place where you got all this work done. Saying stuff like how the shop cut cirners, or didn't do the whole thing, or just plain did a shitty job.

Now. Aside from the fact that he/she may be making this up because he/she was fired, what if the person quit and had nothing to gain? My question: How would that make you feel about that shop and/or that person who knowingly may have done a shoddy job on your car?

Just thought about off the hip. Later, QD.

Scrappy
08-02-2005, 01:48 PM
I had it happen and have had problems ever since :( It pisses me off, but i do not "not" recommend them for more buisness. but what pisses me off is shops that had someone there working for them, that did some work, something happens that was the workers fault, you take it and they refuse to service the car because that person does not work there. < that just irriates me

Macro
08-02-2005, 01:48 PM
redo the whole car with a current employee, they say no file a case.

Spyder
08-02-2005, 01:51 PM
i havent had that exact experiance as i generally do my own work however i have seen it happen.

similar scenerio different deal..

i had a friend that worked fast food when we were in highschool , he gave me free shit all the time when he left he told me about why he would never eat there again and how fucked up the stuff was that they sold.. that's messed up to imo.

Spyder
08-02-2005, 01:52 PM
I had it happen and have had problems ever since :( It pisses me off, but i do not "not" recommend them for more buisness. but what pisses me off is shops that had someone there working for them, that did some work, something happens that was the workers fault, you take it and they refuse to service the car because that person does not work there. < that just irriates me

that happens alot, especially at body shops. i try and find an individual to do my work so i can hunt them down if the shit comes back messed up or i can praise them and give them more work then they will ever want if it goes well..

Kristi
08-02-2005, 02:03 PM
i would take it to someone else and have them check the entire car over - and if there were problems, i would sue

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm not actually talking about the shitty work, people. I was talking about the person/contact/friend that worked at a shop.

***THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ONLY!!!***

Julio works at Kartec. You get all your work done by way of Julio. You get a paintjob, body kit, all sorts of shit done. Julio quits Kartec. He then tells you how fucked up Kartec is in the way they do people's cars. They do shitty molding, paint quality isn't what you paid for , stuff like that. What do you think of Julio if he tries to get you business at his new employer...SprayGlo?

***ONLY AN EXAMPLE***

Later, QD.

Scrappy
08-02-2005, 02:55 PM
the place i went to does horrible half ass jobs, he admitted it to me, but then always said if things happened they would be willing to fix them... well nope thats lies, and i refuse to go there nor him at any shop he works at now...

Spyder
08-02-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm not actually talking about the shitty work, people. I was talking about the person/contact/friend that worked at a shop.

***THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ONLY!!!***

Julio works at Kartec. You get all your work done by way of Julio. You get a paintjob, body kit, all sorts of shit done. Julio quits Kartec. He then tells you how fucked up Kartec is in the way they do people's cars. They do shitty molding, paint quality isn't what you paid for , stuff like that. What do you think of Julio if he tries to get you business at his new employer...SprayGlo?

***ONLY AN EXAMPLE***

Later, QD.

i would kick Julio in the Jimmy and call immigration on him :lmfao:

pleaes dont band me julio.

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2005, 03:02 PM
pleaes dont band me julio.

It's ban fuckwad. Lolol. Later, QD.

Bishop
08-02-2005, 03:38 PM
i wouldnt deal with his new employer

Spyder
08-02-2005, 03:41 PM
It's ban fuckwad. Lolol. Later, QD.

It's also "please" I had a small seizure while typing that , sorry.

quickdodgeŽ
08-02-2005, 03:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/lol.jpg

Later, QD.