PDA

View Full Version : new here

nish
01-03-2008, 09:44 PM
This is my first time to IA and i drive a girlie car becasue im a girl and im also part of (Untitled.) along with many others in the acworth/kennesaw area. so i was just posting to say wats up to everyone.

Thighs
01-03-2008, 09:47 PM
whats your girlie car and wtf is unknown? sounds gay

The Yousef
01-03-2008, 09:48 PM
welcome and stay out of the Whoreslounge...

The Yousef
01-03-2008, 09:54 PM
its untitled (car club). so dont jock because we got some alright cars.

hmmm....it's IA....we can ''jock up'' all we want too....public forum.

kthxbye.

WhiteAccord
Weclome....

Thighs
its untitled (car club). so dont jock because we got some alright cars.

car clubs are ghey. whats jock? and how do i not do it?

anyways, lets see some pics of this girl and her girlie car.

The Yousef
01-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Weclome....

is that retarded for Welcome?

:lmfao:

Thighs
01-03-2008, 09:58 PM
is that retarded for Welcome?

:lmfao:

LOL

coreypel07
01-03-2008, 10:00 PM
u think car clubs r gay because nobody wants u in theres. jock means to hate on someone.

Thighs
01-03-2008, 10:01 PM
no, i think car clubs are lame b.c they are. its like a street gang. dumb as fcuk.

why are you jacking your fellow gang members thread?

:ttiwwp:

The Yousef
01-03-2008, 10:05 PM
u think car clubs r gay because nobody wants u in theres. jock means to hate on someone.

no car clubs are gay because they are inherently drama prone and will usually disappear off the face of the map within a few years (if you're even that lucky)...unless it's run like a business (IE: International Allstars) then it will most likely fail....it's not your fault...it's just physics and the way of the world...

This history lesson has been brought to you by The Yousef. Information presented on this website is considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested. All rights reserved.

Thighs
01-03-2008, 10:06 PM
*claps for yousef after his lecture*

JustinSane110™
01-03-2008, 10:11 PM
no car clubs are gay because they are inherently drama prone and will usually disappear off the face of the map within a few years (if you're even that lucky)...unless it's run like a business (IE: International Allstars) then it will most likely fail....it's not your fault...it's just physics and the way of the world...

This history lesson has been brought to you by The Yousef. Information presented on this website is considered public information (unless otherwise noted) and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested. All rights reserved.
QFT!!

This site alone has seen more car clubs come and go than patrons at the f*ckin bunny ranch, most of them also had ghey ass names.

But yeah, I'm sure you're 14 posts and lame ass attempt to e-thug will ensure the future of your crew. :goodjob:

BTW, who the f*ck says "jock" anymore?? :???:

Thighs
01-03-2008, 10:17 PM
QFT!!

This site alone has seen more car clubs come and go than patrons at the f*ckin bunny ranch, most of them also had ghey ass names.

But yeah, I'm sure you're 14 posts and lame ass attempt to e-thug will ensure the future of your crew. :goodjob:

BTW, who the f*ck says "jock" anymore?? :???:

why would you tell him to (edit:IM A NOOB) if you agree? haha

The Yousef
01-03-2008, 10:19 PM
why would you tell him to QFT if you agree? haha

QFT=Qouted For Truth...

n00b.

Thighs
01-03-2008, 10:21 PM
QFT=Qouted For Truth...

n00b.

ORR quit ****ing talking. u never know man...

haha my b.

USDM_SS
01-03-2008, 10:49 PM

yes.. car clubs are in fact quite gay and usually pretty ricey.. i dont post much but ive been here for a while. we arent really a car club.. we just have been rollin together for a reeeally long time up to gwinett and whatnot.. at some point we just decided to call ourselves untitled.. kinda like ej-eg squad.. our cars are just more diverse.. none of that car club gayness..

Thighs
01-03-2008, 10:52 PM
yes.. car clubs are in fact quite gay and usually pretty ricey.. i dont post much but ive been here for a while. we arent really a car club.. we just have been rollin together for a reeeally long time up to gwinett and whatnot.. at some point we just decided to call ourselves untitled.. kinda like ej-eg squad.. our cars are just more diverse.. none of that car club gayness..

still dumb

USDM_SS
01-03-2008, 10:53 PM

she drives an rsx... and you sound gay. stfu

Thighs
01-03-2008, 10:56 PM
she drives an rsx... and you sound gay. stfu

good comeback LOLOLOL not.

USDM_SS
01-03-2008, 10:57 PM
good comeback LOLOLOL not.

yeah your real hardcore dude...

The Yousef
01-03-2008, 10:57 PM

see?

this was the response i was looking for.... :lmao:

USDM_SS
01-03-2008, 11:00 PM
see?

this was the response i was looking for.... :lmao:

.....?

The Yousef
01-03-2008, 11:01 PM
.....?

as long you admit car club's inherent faults (being gay)...then it's all good...lol

USDM_SS
01-03-2008, 11:09 PM
as long you admit car club's inherent faults (being gay)...then it's all good...lol

Which was my point. thank you. most are, however we are not. So im trying to keep us from coming off that way.. hopefully.

Thighs
01-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Which was my point. thank you. most are, however we are not. So im trying to keep us from coming off that way.. hopefully.

you actually did a pretty good job lol. i just like fcuking with n00bs.

no hard feelings?

USDM_SS
01-03-2008, 11:23 PM

no hard feelings?

thnx and were cool

JDMirza
01-03-2008, 11:36 PM
lol.

HalfBaked
01-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Cobalts are gay.

Alaskans are gay.

And they all suck at beer pong.

odie22
01-04-2008, 01:58 AM
welcome to ia... please make sure to read the rules befor u do anything i learned the hard way lol !!!

b16ftw
01-04-2008, 05:41 AM

no hard feelings?

lmao @ this thread.

i missed out... :(

b16ftw
01-04-2008, 05:41 AM
welcome to ia... please make sure to read the rules befor u do anything i learned the hard way lol !!!

yes, please do.

:goodjob:

3.5altman
01-04-2008, 06:12 AM
lmao @ this thread.

i missed out... :(

x2

juanito
01-04-2008, 10:27 AM
welcome

USDM_SS
01-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Cobalts are gay.

Alaskans are gay.

And they all suck at beer pong.

Sentras are gay.

Matt is gay.

and no you still cant see my gf's :boobies: lol....

HalfBaked
01-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Sentras are gay.

Matt is gay.

and no you still cant see my gf's :boobies: lol....
I wouldn't have remembered anyways, I just remembered that they looked like they may be young and perky.