PDA

View Full Version : political parties

Thighs
01-03-2008, 08:58 PM
are the stupidest things ever. shouldnt voting be based on the views and policies that the candiate is proposing, and not what party he associates himself with?

and whats the point of being able to vote and have YOUR OWN voice if you just vote for whatever party that particular candidate is in?

and why would anybody vote for someone just because they were "brought up in a republican/democratic family"? isnt the point of freedom to be able to have your OWN opinions and veiws, instead of your daddys?

sorry im just venting about how stupid some people are. feel free to discuss/argue/post.

JustinSane110™
01-03-2008, 09:00 PM
are the stupidest things ever. shouldnt voting be based on the views and policies that the candiate is proposing, and not what party he associates himself with?

and whats the point of being able to vote and have YOUR OWN voice if you just vote for whatever party that particular candidate is in?

and why would anybody vote for someone just because they were "brought up in a republican/democratic family"? isnt the point of freedom to be able to have your OWN opinions and veiws, instead of your daddys?

sorry im just venting about how stupid some people are. feel free to discuss/argue/post.
Yep, like Chris Rock said in a standup (dont remember which one) "Anybody that makes their mind up on an something before hearing the issue is f*ckin' dumb!"

tony
01-03-2008, 09:04 PM
I think they call what you're talking about the "Independent Party"

Thighs
01-03-2008, 09:06 PM
^^ thats stupid as ****. its called not being a dum bass

idriveasloweclipse
01-03-2008, 11:47 PM
I hate when people claim that they vote for someone b/c their parents vote for them. I see this trend with conservative people more often, maybe b/c most other people are more open-minded than conservatives.

Alan®
01-04-2008, 12:02 AM
don't even get me started. I will just say that everyone back in the 1700's should have listened to ****en G. Washington. But instead you have a bunch of idiots in caucus(SP?)I watched part of it tonight on C-Span and OMFG that **** is prime for ****en corruption. But hey it's whatever. I think that there just needs to be a national primary.