PDA

View Full Version : NEED JOB!!!!!!!

Tasuki_Civic
08-02-2005, 12:23 PM
I am currently looking for a full time job, $10 plus. i have a resume i can give. im lookin gin the lines of high-end retail, sales or cutomer service, client coordinator secretary(front desk) kind of work.

please pm me and let me know if there is anything available. i am looking for something that is on the bus line. due to transportation issues.

thanx

quickdodge®
08-02-2005, 01:47 PM
This is your friend. I know you'll take offense because I have a pet peeve about people who Internet job hunt and not actually go look for one, but this is my reply to everyone who does this. Later, QD. (http://www.ajcclassifieds.com/)

quickdodge®
08-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Not trying to make that sound too harsh, though. It really does get me going for some reason. Later, QD.

mp5o
08-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Try Fry's electronics near gwinnett mall. I have a buddy who works there and makes $300 a week off about 40 hours and no commission... 400-500 a week with good commission. But he's in Returns/customer care... SOoooo... Depending on your experience and the job you apply for, you may start lower or higher.

Or.... Bose electronis in Discover mills has a position open *I think*... My sis works there and pulls in around 1200-1600 a month off 40 hours a week. She recently told me there was a position open, but I think it may have been Part-time.

£G2♣
08-04-2005, 11:41 PM
^^^yeah one my buddy work there and they say they need people im guessin thats a good place to take a look at

EVO8-IAC
09-01-2005, 10:29 AM
I am currently looking for a full time job, $10 plus. i have a resume i can give. im lookin gin the lines of high-end retail, sales or cutomer service, client coordinator secretary(front desk) kind of work.

please pm me and let me know if there is anything available. i am looking for something that is on the bus line. due to transportation issues.

thanx
Hey wuz up ...I will keep a look out for you and let you know if I see anything good.