PDA

View Full Version : Misc free bluray

khailon
01-03-2008, 12:52 PM
bluraytraining.com
If you are a retail employee (or enter a place that is by you), you can recieve a free blu-ray disc. You watch a few videos, then answer questions at the end. The questions are fairly easy and anyone that has knowledge in blu-ray should get enough correct. The whole thing takes about 30 mins, mainly for the videos to load, but is worth it.

The free Blu-ray disc choices are:

Chicken Little
Invincible
Glory Road
The Guardian
The Prestige
Deja Vu
You also get a "Blu-ray certification pin" which is kinda cool.
You get it in about 2-4 weeks.

As for places to enter for where you work: if you don't want to lie but risk not getting it, eBay is supposed to work. If you don't work at any of the places like Best Buy or Walmart- just enter that in.

After you complete all the videos and the test: Make sure you have "completed" on all the things. You can view this in the "student report card" Then go back to the main page and click the picture for the free offer.

Ah and here are the answers to the blu ray quiz thingy - b b c false a true false c d true false false true true false d true. What I did was just minimized the movies while I did something else on the computer and when it was done just went to the next one so I didn't actually watch them.

:goodjob:

i just got my free blu ray yesterday in the mail

chrisdavis
01-03-2008, 02:38 PM
How long did it take to get your movie? Several people on the AVS forum did this but they were complaining that they never got their movie

§treet_§peed
01-03-2008, 02:44 PM
lol

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2008, 02:46 PM
reps appreciated

I didn't do it, but reps given. Later, QD.

khailon
01-03-2008, 05:18 PM
about 1-2weeks

chrisdavis
01-03-2008, 08:38 PM
about 1-2weeks

Cool I'm gonna try it out.

kpc2593
01-03-2008, 09:53 PM
finished in 47 minutes...could have done it in less than 30 minutes but internet was not working right so I had to redo a couple of chapters...

funny thing is that I already knew everything, and i got 100% on my quiz.....picked out deja-vu as my choice......hope it comes through...