PDA

View Full Version : HIRING LIKE CRAZY RIGHT NOW! Need cool ppl.

RandomGuy
08-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey again,
We are hiring again. We need a bunch of new team members at E-Works Inc.
Job Title: Surveyer

The surveyer position requires outgoing individuals who like dealing with the public, hate working in an office, and needing a flexible schedule (being a movie/pop culture fan helps, but is not required)
Duties: Interview mall shoppers on upcoming movie previews.
Helpful Skills: Proficient keyboarding skills, good reading/communication skills, NO SHYNESS! ;)

Our company is built around our network of video kiosks, where interviewers recruit and survey the public about upcoming movies, television shows and video games. Our locations are in the Mall of Georgia and Hollywood 24 in Chamblee.

The open interviewer positions require all candidates to have an availability of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We also work some days during the week as well. Hours are 12-5pm, and 5-10pm, depending on the shift chosen.

Entertainmen Works is a great place to work with a light atmosphere and great people. The work is fun and the schedules are flexible.

Compensation: expect to recieve between $8 and $12 per hour w/ minimal effort and much more than that if you are focused. Compensation is based on surveys taken per hour.

Please send a resume and/or an email with your level of interest and availability to:
[email protected]

Please send ASAP because as you all saw on the last thread, the positions filled up quickly. There are many more this time, so I'm hoping everyone gets taken care of.

~Hasan

Spyder
08-02-2005, 11:47 AM
how much do you make? that will tell me how well the "minimal effort" will pay :D

RandomGuy
08-02-2005, 11:48 AM
how much do you make? that will tell me how well the "minimal effort" will pay :D
LOL fruity... do you have like a bell hooked up to your computer that rings whenever I make a thread so you can be the first poster... lol

Spyder
08-02-2005, 12:08 PM
LOL fruity... do you have like a bell hooked up to your computer that rings whenever I make a thread so you can be the first poster... lol

yes :lmfao:

RandomGuy
08-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Preferably Hot Girls, seriously, they get waay more surveys, and its a fact.

RandomGuy
08-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Please send all the responses to [email protected] now... DO NOT SEND IT TO MY PM anymore ;) thanks... still got a bunch of positions....

RandomGuy
08-09-2005, 10:17 AM
If you've sent an email and have'nt been responded to send another to [email protected] SEND IT ASAP... and include Import Atlanta somewhere in the message and you'll DEFINITELY get called. We have some more positions left. We'd prefer to hire females, because the balance is a little off right now. So if you're a female and you apply and u have minimal skills you'd DEFINITELY get the job ;) 8-12$/hr aint bad.there are positions to move up also.

B16a2 Civic
08-09-2005, 10:18 AM
im a hot...guy....SIGN ME UP

Ms Dollar
08-09-2005, 08:57 PM
resume and email sent...hopefully you still need people!!!

Kevykev
08-09-2005, 09:20 PM
can i survey from home?

Like using a telescope or some shit like that?

ŁG2♣
08-14-2005, 05:32 AM
ohhhh god i just wanna quit this job lol......i be getting lazy latly......:X......you guys have to ask the right people to take em if not they will diss you like hell and might get you mad but still you cant do nothing about it but say thank you for your time...and even how bad they had dissed you as if " do it look like i want to take a damn survey"......."hell no i dont want to waste my time" no matter what they say and how hard they had dissed you.....you gotta respect that....NO MATTER HOW HARSH THEY HAD DISSED YOU.....you cant do nothing about it but leave with a smile on your face as if they didnt have cursed you out....dont you feel like you just wanna do somthing to them for there bad attitude they gave you while you gave your best absolutly best attitude to them....but yeah we still need people so leave a naem and number where we can reach you at thankz....

ŁG2♣
08-14-2005, 05:35 AM
can i survey from home?

Like using a telescope or some shit like that?

i wish....

RandomGuy
08-27-2005, 09:16 AM
still needing ppl... many IA folks are being interviewed this weekend, if you sent and didnt get a response... SEND AGAIN (what do you have to lose?)