PDA

View Full Version : Handling Mods Hub centric spacers

NcTurnL
01-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Anyone know where I can find 54.1 hub spacers for my E30 ( 4x100) that will make my wheels ( i think 74.1) hub centric?

I bought the wrong 20mm spacers, and my wheels need to be hub centric.
Btw these are for sale now, they are new and were on the car once.

Thanks!
-Jon

P.S. I was wondering if tire shops have these spacers maybe in 3mm in plastic that I could just put after my spacer....?

ryanh300
01-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Anyone know where I can find 54.1 hub spacers for my E30 ( 4x100) that will make my wheels ( i think 74.1) hub centric?

I bought the wrong 20mm spacers, and my wheels need to be hub centric.
Btw these are for sale now, they are new and were on the car once.

Thanks!
-Jon

P.S. I was wondering if tire shops have these spacers maybe in 3mm in plastic that I could just put after my spacer....?

TRADE ME hahah well I got hubcentric rings off Ebay, but they were the wrong size so go there and check to see if they have the right size!

NcTurnL
01-03-2008, 12:12 AM
I did go there to check, but it will take to long for the spacers to get here, im rolling on stock rims with the rear tires showing cord, im kinda scared, lol.
I need to either find the hub centric spacers or trade you, lol.

speedminded
01-03-2008, 12:22 PM
I did go there to check, but it will take to long for the spacers to get here, im rolling on stock rims with the rear tires showing cord, im kinda scared, lol.
I need to either find the hub centric spacers or trade you, lol.Call AutoFab Motorsports in my sig and ask for Thomas, he can direct you to where to get them locally and can also get you anything else you may need for your e30...

NcTurnL
01-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Ya I know Thomas. I'll give him a call.

Thanks

speedminded
01-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Ya I know Thomas. I'll give him a call.

Thankscool. I'm sure you could make the 3mm spacers, hobby or hardware store for the material and a jig saw and drill to cut it out. With them being so light and so close to the center of the wheel it's not like they have to be precisely balanced...i've even used a washer on each lug before, lol!

NcTurnL
01-03-2008, 12:59 PM
ehh, that sounds to tricky, lol.
But not a bad idea..lol

David88vert
01-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Discount Tire sells them. I've gotten them from them before.
I think Kaufmann does also.

NcTurnL
01-03-2008, 07:41 PM
awesome
Thanks David!