PDA

View Full Version : 93 bmw 325i questions

THEONE
01-02-2008, 08:52 PM
i just got a 93 bmw 325i. what is everyones opinion of this car? should i keep it or sell it? is it worth modding?it has a bad o2 sensor at the moment but runs really strong.also i need to find a place that sells used bmw parts like window switches and interior parts. are these cars really that much$$ to maintain?

speedminded
01-03-2008, 01:13 PM
i just got a 93 bmw 325i. what is everyones opinion of this car? should i keep it or sell it? is it worth modding?it has a bad o2 sensor at the moment but runs really strong.also i need to find a place that sells used bmw parts like window switches and interior parts. are these cars really that much$$ to maintain?AutoFab Motorsports in Suwanee and Strictly German in Braselton...or eBay. Keep up with the routine maintenence and it's no more than any other car really and just as or more reliable.

~GILLEY~
01-03-2008, 04:34 PM
if you have $1000 i have a whole car that only needs a fuel pump and it will run if you want pics just let me know

THEONE
01-03-2008, 05:24 PM
yeah show me some

speedminded
01-03-2008, 06:43 PM
if you have $1000 i have a whole car that only needs a fuel pump and it will run if you want pics just let me knowWhat year?

~GILLEY~
01-03-2008, 10:48 PM
its a 86 but it a e sorry forgot to tell you that

~GILLEY~
01-03-2008, 10:52 PM
here is a link to my add on another site http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=837846 i tried to put it on here but for some reason they deleted it

speedminded
01-04-2008, 12:31 AM
here is a link to my add on another site http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=837846 i tried to put it on here but for some reason they deleted itGotta read the rules: to sell need to be a member for a year, have so many reps, and so many posts, blah blah...can't remember the details.

$1,000 for an Eta, not to mention the trashed interior, is kinda steep...I'd have to look over the usual rust areas and suspension to make an offer but just from the pics I might give $500 for it. (I am looking for an E30 for my new project)

oh yeah, the original poster of this thread has a '93 silly which means it's an E36 so an E30 parts car would be useless :tongue:

THEONE
01-04-2008, 12:33 AM
86? never mind lol...im lovin this car though.it runs diffrent than any car ive owned.its hard to explain. im gonna keep it in the garage for the next 3 weeks while i change some stuff.im gonna leave the motor alone but i am gonna get a header and some sort of chip not sure bout that yet. im mostly going for cosmetic stuff and suspension and brakes. any suggestions?

~GILLEY~
01-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Gotta read the rules: to sell need to be a member for a year, have so many reps, and so many posts, blah blah...can't remember the details.

$1,000 for an Eta, not to mention the trashed interior, is kinda steep...I'd have to look over the usual rust areas and suspension to make an offer but just from the pics I might give $500 for it. (I am looking for an E30 for my new project)

oh yeah, the original poster of this thread has a '93 silly which means it's an E36 so an E30 parts car would be useless :tongue: well sorry you can keep the $500 and the only thing wrong with the interior is one seat and thats the dirver side but good luck on your hunt for one and there is no rust on the car but if you want to pm me we can talk about it so do what you want

speedminded
01-04-2008, 03:27 PM
86? never mind lol...im lovin this car though.it runs diffrent than any car ive owned.its hard to explain. im gonna keep it in the garage for the next 3 weeks while i change some stuff.im gonna leave the motor alone but i am gonna get a header and some sort of chip not sure bout that yet. im mostly going for cosmetic stuff and suspension and brakes. any suggestions?AutoFab Motorsports can hook you up with anything you want or need :goodjob:

THEONE
01-04-2008, 07:59 PM
sweet.thanks

~GILLEY~
01-04-2008, 11:01 PM
sweet.thanks
sorry i dont know what the hell i was thinking when i told you that i must have not been thinking right but have a good day and good luck with your car bro

ndgflowshot
02-28-2008, 01:48 PM
i have an e36 same year and mechanically it has been a dream car. but on that make bmw recalled the clue they used for the upholstery and the interior. mine is a pain in the ass to keep up with every time i fix one thing another starts to falls off. but other than that i love it. check out craigslist atlanta there is alot of people parting out our cars and thats where i get alot of my parts.