PDA

View Full Version : can some one help me

JR VQ 30 de
01-02-2008, 02:32 PM
okay about 5 days ago i take my car to hi-fi-buys so they could install my sub,amp and head unit. i get the car back everything works just fine 2 days after everything was installed i notice that my rigth head ligth would not turn on so i just thougth the bulb was blown and drove to work .

8 hours later when i get off work and need to use my ligths to drive the front rigth one turn on but the front left one was off so then i was like wtf is going on ,so i drove home with my high beams on . next day i get in my car and both of the ligths would not come on ,the only ones the came on were my fogs ligths . i drove the car to the mall and went over a speed bump went to park as i was getting out of my car i tried again to see if the ligths came on and they did . 10 sec late the rigth one went off again .

what do you guys think it is , somthing that may be loose or could it be something having to do with hi-fi-buys wiring when hooking up my system because before i got it installed the ligths worked just fine ..

bboystyles
01-02-2008, 02:48 PM
thats wat happened to my car when I got my in-dash installed, turns out some of the fuses inside the car were loose or died. but i could be wrong

AlanŽ
01-02-2008, 03:28 PM
it's your pigtails. It's got nothing to do with your sound system. take it in and have them replace them. I had the same problem with the headlights on my eclipse. They would be fine then one would be out. then the other would go then they would come back on. have someone check the pig tails on them

JR VQ 30 de
01-02-2008, 04:50 PM
OKAY I WILL HAVE THAT CHECK OUT

big daddy
01-02-2008, 05:12 PM
they didnt get the wires crimoed good enough. theyll fix it