PDA

View Full Version : Misc UGA vs Hawaii

tony
12-31-2007, 06:01 PM
I can't lie I am anxious for this game cause to be honest.. I want to see GA get their asses handed to them. I guess I like to root for the underdog but I also grew up with a lot of pacific islanders and its pretty cool to see them coming down south to play an SEC team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikHcbUTfwXY

SE-Rious1
12-31-2007, 06:10 PM
I used to think UGA would lose big time but idk now cause if you look back at all the teams hawaii played none wur real good teams or ranked like UGA i mean who have they played to be able to compare with a top ranked SEC team ?

Deke
12-31-2007, 06:13 PM
I think it's going to be a great game. It's funny because all of the Georgia fans I've talked to are ridiculously confident that they are going to stomp Hawaii. While I do think UGA will probably pull it out, they're going to have to work for it.

bowdown201
12-31-2007, 07:48 PM
Im a UGA fan all the way and I see them comin out on top just because of the fact that Hawaii hasnt really impressed me with who they have beat. They just really havent played anybody up to par with the SEC. plus i think its funny they are mad to play a team "as low ranked as Georgia" lol

tony
12-31-2007, 07:59 PM
They said the same of Boise last year

Brut
12-31-2007, 08:08 PM
I hope Hawaii wins. I mean its my home state and all so I am going to hope hawaii wins

BanginJimmy
01-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Hawaii is better tha most people think. 1 of their close games was played without Brennan, another was played in bad weather and Brennan just had a bad game. Also, I think we have seen more than enough this year to know that you cant count anyone out. UGA is going to be overconfidant, and Hawaii is coming with something to prove. Also, UGA isnt as good as they hype suggests and Hawaii is at least as good, if not better than the hype. Brennan will use and abuse the young and sometimes inconsistant UGA secondary for over 400 and 4 TD's. UGA will score alot and may win, but its going to be much closer than most people think.

Scotsman
01-01-2008, 01:27 AM
the dawgs have this by far , the dawgs are the comeback kids of the decade , we went from being the worst team in the ncaa to being damn near the top 5 for the last lil while , if it were'nt for Richt we wouldnt be **** , we might as well have had Goff coachin , lol

dougatl12
01-01-2008, 09:26 AM
everybody knows it's all about LSU

ueyedgr8tness
01-01-2008, 09:33 AM
I am a slight dawg fan after what they did the other yr against ''LSU'' seems like every time they went to play the gator's the ga fans killed a fla fan over the game:no: that is just wrong they got out played by fla for the last couple of yr's only stupid a$$ fans would take it serious enough to take some 1's life.So with that being said i done allready put money on hawaii:D cause if ga gets to being cocky in that game thinking they have it all they will walk away with a loss.

Jblizzard
01-01-2008, 09:49 AM
i think hawaii will win, gonna be a good game though

nreggie454
01-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Hawaii played 2 teams with winning records, and one team that was 0.500.

They beat Louisiana Tech (5-7) by 1 POINT, allowing 44 points. Utah State (2-10 LOL) put 37 points up on Hawaii. San Jose State (another 5-7 team) scored 35 points and lost by only a touchdown. Nevada (6-7) only lost to Hawaii 26-28.

What does this mean?

Hawaii has played a bunch of no-names, and has barely pulled through against some really really crappy teams, allowing a TON of points.

UGA has only been on the rise since the middle of the season, and it would be very hard for Hawaii to stop them.

In the spirit of the Giants vs. Pats thread, I will bet a two-week ban that UGA will win this game.

IDCoconut
01-01-2008, 12:38 PM
UGA.....and I'm not even a UGA fan.

Some of you just need to get real. 400+yrds by Brennan were against no-names. If Hawaii wants to win, they're gonna have to stop UGA's offense, which isn't happening. Read the post above ^^ and look @ what Hawaii allows to get by. Comparing those teams to GA is like GA playing GA Southern.

Jimmy B
01-01-2008, 01:29 PM
If UGA looses its because every one of there players are hungover.. lol

Hawaii played no-name teams, thats why they went undefeated..

im VERY confedent that it will be UGA on top, if not i will be VERY VERY suprised

man
01-01-2008, 01:59 PM
UGA will come out on top.

OneSlow5pt0
01-01-2008, 02:03 PM
uga just has to play ball control........cause even though i think they will win,i believe UGA is mismatched in thier secondary vs thier quick WRs

81911SC
01-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Hawaii is better tha most people think. 1 of their close games was played without Brennan, another was played in bad weather and Brennan just had a bad game. Also, I think we have seen more than enough this year to know that you cant count anyone out. UGA is going to be overconfidant, and Hawaii is coming with something to prove. Also, UGA isnt as good as they hype suggests and Hawaii is at least as good, if not better than the hype. Brennan will use and abuse the young and sometimes inconsistant UGA secondary for over 400 and 4 TD's. UGA will score alot and may win, but its going to be much closer than most people think.
I got a two week ban that says different. You interested?

BanginJimmy
01-01-2008, 02:25 PM
I got a two week ban that says different. You interested?

its on beyotch. Notice my last line though, UGA may win this game, but they wont cover the 9.5 point spread.

81911SC
01-01-2008, 02:28 PM
So you want to go by the spread? Not just straight up? Scared?
I'll bet another week he won't go 400 and 4 td's.

BanginJimmy
01-01-2008, 06:09 PM
So you want to go by the spread? Not just straight up? Scared?
I'll bet another week he won't go 400 and 4 td's.

We can go straight up, but I have never said Hawaii was going to win, just that it would be much closer than anyone would think, which includes Vegas.

3 weeks if Brennan throws for 400 and 4 TD's.

bowdown201
01-01-2008, 08:56 PM
well as of right ufa is whooping that ass 17-3 so Hawaii better do something or else morino is gonna run all over em

allmotoronly
01-01-2008, 09:11 PM
hawaii= overrated.

SandM
01-01-2008, 09:32 PM
i thought it was 24-3 at the half........ woohoo hawii's got 124 yds.

HyPer50
01-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Woot go UGA, whoop there ass! haha. I like Hawaii but I'm definatly against them in this game. Georgia's d-line is throwin' Brennan around like a 12 year old kid.

Jaimecbr900
01-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm just glad a lot of you guys weren't betting with MY money, cause yall were dead wrong.....:lmfao:

UGA is dominating. It's looking like the All-stars vs. the Bad News Bears right now. UGA is dominating both sides of the line. If they do this for the second half, it's going to be sad.

Go UGA. :goodjob:

Papa_Smurf
01-01-2008, 10:25 PM
31-3...

does anyone smell a comeback? lolol

Deke
01-01-2008, 10:26 PM
This is getting ugly. Hawaii's o-line isn't giving Brennan any time. They're just getting run over.

I still think Hawaii is a good team, just obviously not compared to UGA.

Papa_Smurf
01-01-2008, 10:30 PM
^ same, all the games i watched hawaii play in before this, they dominated, and their QB KILLED it.. dunno wut's going on tonight, i just started watchin after halftime cause i just got home from work.

wut did i miss?

Deke
01-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Colt just is under so much pressure from the Georgia D that he can't get in any sort of rhythm. He's not throwing anything like he has been the rest of the season.

Jimmy B
01-01-2008, 10:35 PM
its because hawaii played against NOBODYS!!!!

i called this when i watched the BCS announcement...

UGA!!!!

Papa_Smurf
01-01-2008, 10:36 PM
he just got ROCKED on that option play...lol

he's getting fawked up tonight man.

Georgia D FTW.

Deke
01-01-2008, 10:39 PM
And now I'm going to play assassins creed. :)

Later

Jimmy B
01-01-2008, 10:46 PM
GAME OVER HAWAII!!!

38-3

VegetaRules
01-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Well, someone's getting a 2 week ban tomorrow. lol Sorry just the doubting of Georgia was horrible. Nothing personal I was a tad worried that this woulda been another West Va game, where GA slept-walked through 1st half then turned it on too late.

I'm glad they came out & ended that shyt early. Go mother-fin DAWGS!!! Only problem, murdering Hawaii in this fashion just adds more fuel to the lack of respect factor. Had they lost, then they're not as good, they blow em out, then Hawaii's the team that shouldn't have been there.

Had they matched up GA with say Oklahoma, I'd been alot more happier win or lose. But thanks again Richt for another 10+win season.....Vegeta

BB6dohcvtec
01-01-2008, 10:58 PM
lol who didn't see the ass whoopin coming?

pworld14
01-01-2008, 11:05 PM
aww maan....I didn't think it was gonna be this bad......I was going for Hawaii mainly because of what they did this year but dayummm.....I thought it was gonna atleast be a shootout not almost a shut out!!!

Jimmy B
01-01-2008, 11:16 PM
yes, it sux because hawaii really shouldnt be playing GA, but it proves it here! ga BETTER get a great ranking next year!

pworld14
01-01-2008, 11:30 PM
yes, it sux because hawaii really shouldnt be playing GA, but it proves it here! ga BETTER get a great ranking next year!

Oh yeahh.....this should put GA in a good position to be in the BCS championship game next year.....*depending how they do in '08

DrewS2K
01-01-2008, 11:33 PM
glad to see the cocky little hawaii qb being put in his place... stay off the mainland lol

D.Choe
01-01-2008, 11:33 PM
:bannana:

bowdown201
01-01-2008, 11:35 PM
haha...whats funny is is ga had more passing yards than Hawaii and Hawaii was supposed to have 3 of the best WRs. This was when i was watching tho it could be differant but either way this just goes to prove that the SEC has some of the best teams in the Nation. Next years gonna be a damn good season just wait till Morino becomes a starter then its ON SON!!

con
01-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Hawaii sucks arse... I was hoping they would make the GA fans cringe for at least a quarter, sorry fuggerz!!!

{X}Echo419
01-02-2008, 12:01 AM
I would just like to ask all the Hawaii nut swingers how their words taste? and someone had better enjoy their 2wk ban. :lmao:

GO DAWGS!!!

allmotoronly
01-02-2008, 12:12 AM
UGA FTMFW!!!!!

allmotoronly
01-02-2008, 12:15 AM
I would just like to ask all the Hawaii nut swingers how their words taste? and someone had better enjoy their 2wk ban. :lmao:

GO DAWGS!!!

you mean 3 week ban... they lost by a hell of a lot more than 9.5 pts, and brennan didn't throw anywhere close to 400 or score 4 times.

nreggie454
01-02-2008, 12:18 AM
I guess I called it.

Deke
01-02-2008, 12:19 AM
lol, I just hate happy Georgia fans.

BanginJimmy
01-02-2008, 02:53 AM
I'm off to serve my sentense, Ya'll have fun

HAIL TO THE VICTORS

GO BLUE

Big Baller
01-02-2008, 06:56 AM
OVERRRR--RATED

{X}Echo419
01-02-2008, 07:38 AM
you mean 3 week ban... they lost by a hell of a lot more than 9.5 pts, and brennan didn't throw anywhere close to 400 or score 4 times.

they almost didn't score 4 points :lmfao: that was kind of a let down. :( :bump:

IDCoconut
01-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Hawaii got trucked.

big daddy
01-02-2008, 10:47 AM
HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS???

KNOWSEAN FOR HEISMAN IN 2008

allmotoronly
01-02-2008, 01:31 PM
lol, I just hate happy Georgia fans.

dont be jealous we have a team that actually wins games.

Jimmy B
01-02-2008, 01:55 PM
^^^ agreed.. i heard last-night the reccord is like 68-18 thats a pretty impressive record

Jimmy B
01-02-2008, 01:56 PM
oh, thats over the last 6 or 7 years i think,..

§treet_§peed
01-02-2008, 02:17 PM
hawaii got butt rapped

Deke
01-02-2008, 03:01 PM
dont be jealous we have a team that actually wins games.

You're all just so goddamned cocky about it. ^My point exactly

allmotoronly
01-02-2008, 03:07 PM
You're all just so goddamned cocky about it. ^My point exactly

you are confusing cocky with straight forward. You are the one who said you hate georgia fans. There's no other reason for anyone to hate them other than the fact that UGA beat their team. Dont be a sore loser. If tech would have beat UGA this year, I would have never have said anything about hating tech fans. Thats just how the game goes.

Reaper
01-02-2008, 03:10 PM
you are confusing cocky with straight forward. You are the one who said you hate georgia fans. There's no other reason for anyone to hate them other than the fact that UGA beat their team. Dont be a sore loser. If tech would have beat UGA this year, I would have never have said anything about hating tech fans. Thats just how the game goes.

bwahahhahah!!! I love it! +1 to all Ga Fans!!

On_Her_Face
01-02-2008, 03:13 PM
i'm not a georgia fan, but this does prove that SEC teams are over looked cause we beat each other up too much.

ohh and yes **** OSU and USC

Deke
01-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Wrong.

Let me put this in prospective for you. Let's say you lived an hour outside of Gainesville, FL for your entire life. Tell me you wouldn't hate Florida fans.

I hate them being happy because I live in Georgia where everyone and their Grandma is a Georgia fan. Where I hear grown men barking like dogs. Where if some bumpkin asks me where I go to school, and I answer with "Tech" they immediately respond with "that sucks" or "go Dawgs!!!" It grates on you after time.

I'd hate a Georgia fan being happy even if Tech was on a winning streak (which believe it or not has happened)

gottraction?
01-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Go UGA!!!

D.Choe
01-02-2008, 03:28 PM
I hate them being happy because I live in Georgia where everyone and their Grandma is a Georgia fan. Where I hear grown men barking like dogs. Where if some bumpkin asks me where I go to school, and I answer with "Tech" they immediately respond with "that sucks" or "go Dawgs!!!" It grates on you after time.

I'd hate a Georgia fan being happy even if Tech was on a winning streak (which believe it or not has happened)

response:

Go UGA!!!

LIRL

Deke
01-02-2008, 03:30 PM
^ Haha, it made me lol too.

allmotoronly
01-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Wrong.

Let me put this in prospective for you. Let's say you lived an hour outside of Gainesville, FL for your entire life. Tell me you wouldn't hate Florida fans.

well you have issues and they make medicine for that. prozac ftw! Everyone is a georgia fan because: they are good, they actually have some white people on the team, the players generally all have good attitudes, and it is one of the oldest state universities in the country. They have had football for a long long time and have built a huge fan base. Dont blame uga fans.

Deke
01-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Meh I'm done with this. I don't care that people are fans, I care that it gets rubbed in my face on a daily basis.

By the way, trying to turn this into an argument via personal attacks, ftl.

allmotoronly
01-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Meh I'm done with this. I don't care that people are fans, I care that it gets rubbed in my face on a daily basis.

By the way, trying to turn this into an argument via personal attacks, ftl.

are you kidding me? You are the one making it a personal attack. You make it sound like random people come up to you and make fun of you for not liking UGA. If you dont tell anyone, or go into a thread about UGA and make negative comments, nobody would say anything to you. Seriously, if you feel that strongly about something as stupid as what college football team you like or dont like, you need to chill out and go have a drink or something.

allmotoronly
01-02-2008, 03:45 PM
what I'm trying to say is that you set yourself up for this be coming into this thread for no reason other than to say that you hate UGA fans, and then you dont understand why everyone has something to say to you.

Deke
01-02-2008, 03:48 PM
are you kidding me? You are the one making it a personal attack. You make it sound like random people come up to you and make fun of you for not liking UGA. If you dont tell anyone, or go into a thread about UGA and make negative comments, nobody would say anything to you. Seriously, if you feel that strongly about something as stupid as what college football team you like or dont like, you need to chill out and go have a drink or something.

:surrender

Haha ok you're right. I've been in Augusta all break where every single one of my friends are UGA fans and have rubbed in the Tech loss super hard. It was retarded of me to try to start some e-argument on here. The "Go Dawgs" post literally made me laugh out loud, and made me realize the ridiculousness of this whole thing. Regardless I need to get back to Atlanta asap.

No sarcasm (seriously)

PS, I did actually have constructive posts to start this thread with. :)

D.Choe
01-02-2008, 03:52 PM
well you have issues and they make medicine for that. prozac ftw! Everyone is a georgia fan because: they are good, they actually have some white people on the team, the players generally all have good attitudes, and it is one of the oldest state universities in the country. They have had football for a long long time and have built a huge fan base. Dont blame uga fans.

I'm guessing you're a Tech fan too?? Go Yellow Jackets!!

LOL *brings popcorn*

Deke
01-02-2008, 03:53 PM
^aww, I back down just when I get some support, lol

Oh well I'm done with this thread, seriously this time. Sorry D. (that was still the best rep ever though)

allmotoronly
01-02-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm guessing you're a Tech fan too?? Go Yellow Jackets!!

LOL *brings popcorn*

sure I'm a tech fan, as long as they aren't playing UGA. Other than that, I will pull for tech.

{X}Echo419
01-02-2008, 06:03 PM
i'm not a georgia fan, but this does prove that SEC teams are over looked cause we beat each other up too much.

agreed.

IDCoconut
01-02-2008, 06:10 PM

+1!!

I'm no Georgia fan either...but sometimes you just gotta be real.

Go Hurricanes :goodjob:

Double_0_Rusty
01-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Glory, Glory to Ole' Ga! Good season! Hopefully, next year National Champines!

Scotsman
01-02-2008, 11:45 PM
lmao , i think i'd rather be National CHAMPIONS!

Reaper
01-02-2008, 11:51 PM
UGA vs. UF is going to be so badass next year...Both teams are going to mature a ton! But, Uga will win out the SEC, and go to the National Championship and life will be complete lol

Scotsman
01-02-2008, 11:52 PM
i agree!

b16ftw
01-02-2008, 11:57 PM
amazing game

HalfBaked
01-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Colt Brennin got raped.

LOL, how does it feel to be raped instead of doing the raping Colt?

preferredduck
01-03-2008, 01:57 AM
this game was awesome. can't wait till my tickets come in august.

coolcat
01-03-2008, 05:05 AM
I think the best part about Hawaii's loss was that their 2nd string QB (#6) passed for the only touchdown of the game. LOLOLOL @ CRYBABY COLT!!

Was anyone else from IA at the game besides me? Check out these kickass seats, and they were free.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/slipknot2k7/DSC02208.jpg

There was still hurricane damage on the roof :(
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/slipknot2k7/DSC02209.jpg

big daddy
01-03-2008, 03:45 PM
damn cool.
youre a lucky bastard!!!!