PDA

View Full Version : GA:THEFT ALERT BLACK S14 KOUKI SE please read...

sport_122
12-31-2007, 12:51 PM
Hey everyone,My wifes S14 was stolen this morning. It was taken from her work in Norcross, GA.

It is a black Kouki S14. It has no tint. There is a basketball sized dent in the driver's side rear quarter panel. The car is noticeable loud because the stock exhaust had a hole in it which rattled. The Car was an SE model with the standard 5 lug alloy wheals. The hood of the car has a quarter sized bubble in the metal which is rusting. and the hood had several of paint blemeshes. It has two extra aftermarket fog lights in the front that can be seen only during the day...they are not wired and they are the blue/purple colored projectors. It has a spoiler and the license plate was from Houston County, GA.

The car is a 5 speed with grey leather. It is missing the radio bezel because it had the previous radio stolen. It has an ipod radio installed now. the interior driver side door panel has a few round burn marks near the window because previous owner was a smoker. It has over 213k on the odometer with white face gauges.

If you see this car or one that could possibly be it, please call your local police immediately or call me at .

In the meantime, i am looking for another S14

http://images.nicoclub.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

can someone put this on other forums and link it back so peeps can call me?

OMG_TSX
12-31-2007, 01:13 PM
picz?

Wurm
12-31-2007, 01:18 PM
now they steal stock cars lol

sorry man you will probally get it back unstripped

MongolPup
12-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Moved, this was the wrong section. Hope you get it back, Hoco Loco anyone?

cactusEG
12-31-2007, 02:03 PM
picz?

would help alot :yes:

sport_122
01-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Hey guys, I dont have a pic. We only had it for two months. I added one i found online. The only differences are the snow, and it had projector fog lamps in the ports under the front blinkers. They were not wired in.

it is a stock SE model with no tint. Black Kouki's with 5spd and grey leather are not an everyday thing...even in ATL. Especially stock ones.

Let me know if you notice someone who has stuff that they didnt have before the 31st of December. I can get anywhere in ATL at almost any time and I will be able to notice my chassis. I know of some specifics that im sure a theif wont know is there.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/sport_122/Koukipic.jpg

sport_122
01-17-2008, 12:17 PM
up up and away...I want this to stay fresh.

Oh and sorry to anyone on here who I've given the shake down to...

eYezs1ck
01-19-2008, 10:18 PM
damn it had an s15 front too =(

sport_122
01-24-2008, 08:43 AM
No S15 front..I dont like those...but i did get my car back yesterday!!!!

:police:I think the popo got some leads too...:police:

If your car is stolen post the hell out of it everywhere you can think of....If you dont have pics of your car get them. if you install aftermarket parts you should always add some sort of engraving. You can put marks on anything and it will aid in recovering stolen parts, and it is a really easy thing to do.

For all those people who I shook down...thanks for you patience.:goodjob:

Boosted FC
01-24-2008, 04:13 PM
What condition was it in when they found it?