PDA

View Full Version : So Umm Yea I should Be Killed

AlanŽ
12-31-2007, 01:34 AM
So I was talking to my Dad last week about the last time he got the oil changed on the Eclipse and according to him it was whenever I picked up the car and I went :eek: . Holy **** that was like 6 months ago. So I'm going to go get it changed tommorow. Well I couldn't sleep so I decided to go see just how low it was and this is what came out on the dipstick after i put it in the 2nd time. So i was just like no way it can't be that low. I keep all the service records for the car in a file and I looked and to my dismay he was way wrong about when the last time the oil was changed.I looked and the last time the car was serviced was 6/5/07 and no where on there does it say oil change :no: .It's no wounder I haven't blown the motor. Although I wish it would have cause I could have upgraded :goodjob: . Oh well it could blow tommorow for all I know but knowing my luck it won't happen.

JDMJAYDC2
12-31-2007, 02:00 AM
you check your oil more often bro things leak and all but thats not too bad considering your car is still a newer car than say mine so having that much oil still left in isnt bad. but change it now lol

AlanŽ
12-31-2007, 02:06 AM
oh its getting changed lol it hasnt been overheating or throwing codes so thats a good sign. i used to be so anal about that **** but lately i have been so busy this sorta thing was the last thing on my mind

JDMJAYDC2
12-31-2007, 02:12 AM
you put the wheels on yet that i saw you get from bucky that night?

AlanŽ
12-31-2007, 02:14 AM
yea check my other thread in this section i didnt know that was you. You goin to the v?

04Prerunner
12-31-2007, 03:19 PM
you should be ok man..i drove my dads tercel around back in high school for 3-4 days on 1 quart of oil and it still runs fine..but thats a toyota so...

AlanŽ
12-31-2007, 03:21 PM
well i had it changed this morning along with new pigtail for the headlights because they started intermitently going out on me. It's all good know. back to the religious 3k miles serviceslike i used to

Maniac1
12-31-2007, 03:35 PM
Why should you be killed, just cause of this?

AlanŽ
12-31-2007, 03:38 PM
this is a big deal to me cause i have always been very miticulous about maintenance and every car i have owned and for me to go this long without remembering is kind of a big slip for me.