PDA

View Full Version : WOW! the shat people do....

ahmonrah
12-30-2007, 08:34 PM
aight, so i'm the supervisor over a small security detail , and just got a call from a resident of the building and the resident stated they had gave an officer access to their unit over the christmas weekend, myself being late that night, due to my alternator failing that saturday morning after i got of. and myself bring late

well long story short, this officer that works for me, was given access to a residents unit BY the OWNER, due to the owner being nice...but when the owner returned the next day, low and befricking hold, guess what he discovers....bloody panties (ewwww) in his trashcan. the owner, the owner confronted the officer, who admitted to "my brothers wife/GF came up to use the bathroom" (there are bathrooms on the main floor!!), the owner called me about an hour ago, and i'm on the way to fire someone. yay.....

DISCUSS.....

MudderFugger
12-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Hmmm...

http://art1.sheezyart.com/medium/61/618229.jpg

ksniperfox
12-30-2007, 08:38 PM
talk about health hazards. who knows what else they did, and aren't admitting to. FIRE FTMFW!

AlanŽ
12-30-2007, 08:40 PM
ewww gross red wings ftl

AnthonyF
12-30-2007, 10:40 PM
nnaasssttyyyy

RandomGuy
12-30-2007, 11:03 PM
speaking of wierdos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3BFSQQNSk

con
12-31-2007, 08:54 AM
fired over bloody panties, that's cold......

lolz, that nizza played in some that time o' da month puzzy and got caught :lmfao:

ahmonrah
12-31-2007, 07:49 PM
fired over bloody panties, that's cold......

lolz, that nizza played in some that time o' da month puzzy and got caught :lmfao:imagine the look on my face when the owner told 'bout that nasty shat! i'm like "uhm...WHAT!!??...regardless of the reason for them being there...he's gone...that's nasty...uh....are you POSITIVE..... BLOODY PANTIES?" either way i confronted the officer about it, he got loud and defensive screamin out "fvck that dude, :blah:, i aint scared of you...him or anybody...if you gotta fire me, do it, i dont give a flick" so i looked at him, smirked and was like "your gone...this is something completely inexcusable, i'll start the processing out in the morning, but finish the night out..~walk away, pause...turn around~ ..but how tha...:thinking:BLOODY PANTIES?!!"
then i went upstairs and chilled with a homeboy and got tipsy!

Seymour222
12-31-2007, 08:17 PM
Got tha boot for knockin boots.