PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1994 d15z1 complete swap, runs excellent

japan4racing
03-16-2005, 04:06 PM
this is a 1994 d15z1 civic vx motor. comes with everything but the ecu. i can include a p28 if needed for some extra cash. it has a dx tranny, aem short ram intake, complete long block with all manifolds, sensors, wiring, brackets, alternator, starter, both cv shafts (one is bad), distributor, mounts, ect ect ect. this is literally everything but the ecu. no p/s as the vx did not come with it. and the a/c compressor is still in the car it came from. the motor has 160,xxx miles on it. ran great. put down 80hp..have a dyno sheet for it. no grinds in the tranny but a bearing is starting to go south in the tranny. this does not effect the useability of the tranny though.

if you need a sohc vtec-e swap so you can sell your car and keep your swap this is it. the swap is located in forsyth but i live in warner robins. if you want the swap you will have to meet me at the house in forsyth to pick it up.

block number : 3300140

vin number: 2hgeh237xrh500163

the asking price for the complete swap is $250 firm you pick it up. if this is too high for you go look elsewhere. please do not highjack my thread with critiscism. pm me on aim (xjapan4racingx) if interested or just reply here. i dont have pics.

japan4racing
03-16-2005, 04:09 PM
dammit...i did the same thing on importlounge...i do have this pic:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wODMwNjY3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

japan4racing
03-16-2005, 07:16 PM
bump for all the money you will save on gas prices

japan4racing
03-17-2005, 08:02 PM
sold