PDA

View Full Version : Misc MY boy's 1st fight

ueyedgr8tness
12-28-2007, 01:56 PM
Ok 1 of my best friends i grew up with is having his 1st mma fight on jan 26th he trains in athens with roy singer.so if u guy's would like to c him fight come on out :goodjob:

http://www.extremefightnight.tv/events/index.php?e=p&id=3

onebadgt
12-28-2007, 02:22 PM
heck ya man wish him luck. i have a friend thats been training for about 3 years. he had his first fight 6 months ago. it was awesome.

ueyedgr8tness
12-28-2007, 02:56 PM
heck ya man wish him luck. i have a friend thats been training for about 3 years. he had his first fight 6 months ago. it was awesome.

thanks man i hope he will do as well as he use to when i was in school with him:lmfao:

ryanh300
12-28-2007, 06:46 PM
My buddy Blake Bowman was just on this season of Ultimate Fighter the show..good luck to your friend!

ueyedgr8tness
12-28-2007, 06:49 PM
My buddy Blake Bowman was just on this season of Ultimate Fighter the show..good luck to your friend!

Lol yea i no i seen him get owned by richie.H But man it takes heart to step into a ring just to slug it out.I use to box with my friend growing up and liked it alot but when he went to mma training i just said there is no way i am going to do some shi* like that unless i got $ up front:lmfao: