PDA

View Full Version : judge Judy, anyone ever see this episode?

Schugg
12-28-2007, 11:55 AM
haha, i never seen it, but it appears conyers, ga drama found its way to television. i knew all of them, ethan kid is cool as hell, i like how it says she didnt smoke. yeah oook. im sure a few people on here know them. if anyone can find a video clip of it online let me know. i want to see it

RERUN November 9, 2005

Episode 2240

Case 1:
Marcus Mahaffey VS Patricia Strom RECAP by poster KaliChris from TVTalkShows.com
Case #167 Marcus Mahaffey vs. Patricia Strom, who is his mother-in-law. Plaintiff Mahaffey is currently estranged from his wife, Ashley, who was in court with her mother, the defendant.
Marcus and Ashley have a little boy named Ethan together. One day when plaintiff's mother picked him up from work, he decided to go by the house and pick up Ethan so his mother could see him. When he got there, he found his estranged wife, Ashley, and her friends on the front porch smoking marijuana in front of their young son. He asked Ashely to have her friends leave and told her he was going to take Ethan to his mom's as he didn't want him around that kind of thing. After he arrived at his mom's, Ashley called, saying she wanted him to bring their son back and he refused to bring him back as long as she was going to smoke pot in front of him. Cynthia Mahaffey, the plaintiff's mother, was in court as a witness to this fact. Plaintiff says he called Patty Strom, the defendant, at work to let her know what her daughter was doing. Defendant denies that her daughter smokes pot. She said she had passed five urine tests to prove it. Judge Judy asked for her daughter to take a hair follicle test there in court, as marijuana stays in the hair for a whole year and tells exactly when you smoked it and how much you smoked. The daughter agreed to take a test, but defendant also wanted plaintiff tested. JJ said she wasn't interested in plaintiff at that time; she wanted the daughter tested. Finally Ashley got up and claimed that plaintiff smokes not only pot, but crack too. When asked by Judge Judy, she admitted to smoking with him!
Anyway....plaintiff said when he was talking to Ashley on the phone, he could hear her mother in the background asking for marshmallows. When he asked why, he was told it was to roast them in the fire where they were burning his clothes. Defendant denies this, but says she did put his clothes out by the curb, which JJ told her she cannot do. He is a resident of that household and he is also allowed to take his child for visitation. She got pretty angry at the defendant, who really did act like a complete dolt in court in my opinion!
Judgment for the plaintiff in the amount of $508.00.

itz a jew
12-28-2007, 11:57 AM
whitetrash ftw

BuBBa DRiFT
12-28-2007, 02:23 PM
i dont have no kid!

Repost Squintz
12-28-2007, 02:46 PM
whitetrash ftw
JERRY JERRY JERRRY JERRY JERRY :lmfao:

Sack Attack
12-28-2007, 02:58 PM
HAHAHA I know them also. They all smoke pot all the time and push their disabled sibling who is in a wheelchair down the driveway. HAHAHA

Funny enough is that little ethan kid looks just like me and he was born before I met them......Odd

Brady
12-28-2007, 03:49 PM
isn't that matt mahaffey's little brother?

Sack Attack
12-28-2007, 04:20 PM
isn't that matt mahaffey's little brother?

I think so.....With a name like that I'm sure they have to be related somehow

Jaimecbr900
12-28-2007, 04:24 PM
I watch JJ everyday. I love her. She slams everybody.

I remember the part about the burning clothes. I can't picture the people though.

silversol
12-28-2007, 04:49 PM
link?

Schugg
12-28-2007, 05:00 PM
link? what is a link needed for? i was asking if anyone knew if a vid of it was on the net somewhere. but yeah he has a older brother matt from what i know, i didnt really know the mark guy i just knew the ashley girl, and knew he was her ex.

Brady
12-30-2007, 11:31 AM
link? what is a link needed for? i was asking if anyone knew if a vid of it was on the net somewhere. but yeah he has a older brother matt from what i know, i didnt really know the mark guy i just knew the ashley girl, and knew he was her ex.
lawls. I played baseball with matt my whole life. I remember when his brother got that chick pregnant.

RandomGuy
12-30-2007, 11:58 AM
hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Isn't that Tim's last name (leadfoot)

OMG0rz I KNEW IT