PDA

View Full Version : What is a reputable Car Stereo Install place in the Midtown/Downtown area

JackMaster
12-28-2007, 04:02 AM
Just got my $hit stolen, cutom leather seats are all fcuked up, my Valentine 1 is gone. I just want to take my car to ONE PLACE to get the Pioneer AVIC-D3X installed and get my seats re-wrapped.. I'm trying to avoid places like Best Buy and Circuit City, bc around this time (Holiday Season), its a total crapshoot since they are probably in a rush to install and knowing my luck, I'll get a total n00b to just go in a fcuk everything up. I am looking for a QUALITY custom install, I think its well worth the extra 50-100 bucks to get a quality install by someone experienced and not some pimple-faced, high school drop out that learned to install stereos from DeVry University.

Thanks in avance

junior_tm
02-27-2008, 04:10 AM
there is one in marietta is called sound sensastion they are the best check them out

SOHC MONSTER
02-27-2008, 08:28 PM
there is one in marietta is called sound sensastion they are the best check them out

They are high as piss! You might want to hit up one of the mods in this section. I think there are a couple of good shops that are site sponsors.

0\s accord
02-28-2008, 08:09 AM
lol some PA stuff is **** but the mofo's are great plus im not the idiot to hook up 2000 watts to each v coil just goin to push the max if yal are sayin good luck thanx ppl

Turbo04
02-28-2008, 03:05 PM
lol some PA stuff is **** but the mofo's are great plus im not the idiot to hook up 2000 watts to each v coil just goin to push the max if yal are sayin good luck thanx ppl

Did you even bother looking at what thread your posting in....?? :goodjob:

Batlground
02-28-2008, 03:41 PM
Just got my $hit stolen, cutom leather seats are all fcuked up, my Valentine 1 is gone. I just want to take my car to ONE PLACE to get the Pioneer AVIC-D3X installed and get my seats re-wrapped.. I'm trying to avoid places like Best Buy and Circuit City, bc around this time (Holiday Season), its a total crapshoot since they are probably in a rush to install and knowing my luck, I'll get a total n00b to just go in a fcuk everything up. I am looking for a QUALITY custom install, I think its well worth the extra 50-100 bucks to get a quality install by someone experienced and not some pimple-faced, high school drop out that learned to install stereos from DeVry University.

Thanks in avance
Contact B@D @PPLE on here, Area 41

SOHC MONSTER
02-28-2008, 04:36 PM

Huh??

Noobs.... Never a dull moment :screwy:

NAIZBST
02-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Contact B@D @PPLE on here, Area 41

x2 :goodjob:

calehall
03-09-2008, 02:13 PM
yeah A-41 ftw, i got my firts sub set up at Sound Sensations and they are crazy high on their prices, but they also do great installs as well. But area 41 are all around good people and wont try to take all your money

good luck

koukis14
03-10-2008, 01:13 AM
We send a buch of people to Sound Sensations and have never heard one bad thing. Also I have seen like 4 Ferraris and a Zonda there getting work done.

BanginJimmy
03-10-2008, 08:15 PM
SS does excellent work, if you can afford it. Over the last few years their prices have gotten insane.