PDA

View Full Version : You know who it is...

BTEC
12-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Whats up fellow sqwad members, just stopping in to show yawl some whatsupperness. Ive been doing my thing outside the car scene still and things are giong well. Im bout to put me a temporary NA setup in my car in a couple weeks and i should be moving to sandy springs soon if everything goes right, and getting another second job so yeah i been pretty busy but thats the way i like it. As long as i got something going i dnt feel like im worthless.

If everything goes as planned i should be boosted again by race season and hoping to hit 11's with the unsleeved b16. While all that is going im hoping i can get back to work on my secret rwd setup ive had for yrs and havent been able to touch. alot of yawl know what is is but not totally.

But ne way, i dnt get on here alot but im somewhat updated here and there on whats going on. As somewhat a member, is everybody doing their own thing for new years or is there gonna be like a fast and furios style get together to thank the God of ball bearing turbos and high compression pistons? I think it would be a good idea 4 everybody to get together and go somewhere and chill get a lil stupid but still have safe fun and not get shot, stabbed, burnt, run off the road, or put in jail.

I say only the true hardcore loyal members should that dnt keep up trouble should be aloud to participate bc if u really look back, a crew/squad/club is supposed to be like a family. I havent experienced or seen ne family like activity really. i mean yawl meet up but its not the whole crew. i want to see some musketeers type sh*t. When u see 1 you see all!! If ur broke dwn, we are on the way, u dnt have beef but we have beef. Thats what im talking about!!

But ne way just wanted to throw yawl a piece sign and say "act like u know" and im still around and ill be seeing yawl. Til then hold it dwn and hit me up beechiz!!!! :burnout:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-27-2007, 07:04 PM
musketeer type sh*t huh? I try but they call me sensitive and emotional.... It's cuz I am a girl :( :cry:

BTEC
12-27-2007, 07:25 PM
musketeer type sh*t huh? I try but they call me sensitive and emotional.... It's cuz I am a girl :( :cry:
Well atleast i know there is one person other than me that knows the definition of a team. U still have ur life but u still know that u have ur crew out there too. Its good to know u got ppl to talk to and chill with when u need em and u got ppl u can really trust and depend on.

And dnt sweat it, i was called a feminist in 10th grade. Aint thats borderline gay? :thinking: Im far from gay so i still dnt know how to feel about that. lol!!!! Does ne body need help breaking something on their car soon? I havent had my hands on ne performance work n a minute adn i need some, BAD!! its like crack i tell u. That feeling of going from stock, to boost or anything faster, stepping on it and geting that pucker factor wondering if its gonna blow, can u hold it straight, dnt beat up the rev limiter but keep it in the power band, dnt misshift and dnt granny shift either bc that could cost u the race. alll that going through ur head and the adrenaline pumping like a type r pump, blood pressure got ur gauge maxxed out, and ur eyes on high beam, and u got that twitch effect when u tapping the clutch and snatching gear like its supposed to be done. What more can u ask for?

SLOWLYbtngU
12-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Jesse, babe... Too much QT coffee... Too much...

Unfortunately I like my slow car but the temptation is there....:ninja:

Seymour222
12-27-2007, 10:15 PM
I agree. You guys should hit me up. We should do something New Years day. Holler.

PS The S is on the way with something different.

Danger Mouse
12-27-2007, 10:26 PM
im down for it .

EmminoDaGreat
12-27-2007, 10:58 PM
werd ill be back tomorrow night

Da_unknown
12-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Well atleast i know there is one person other than me that knows the definition of a team. U still have ur life but u still know that u have ur crew out there too. Its good to know u got ppl to talk to and chill with when u need em and u got ppl u can really trust and depend on.

And dnt sweat it, i was called a feminist in 10th grade. Aint thats borderline gay? :thinking: Im far from gay so i still dnt know how to feel about that. lol!!!! Does ne body need help breaking something on their car soon? I havent had my hands on ne performance work n a minute adn i need some, BAD!! its like crack i tell u. That feeling of going from stock, to boost or anything faster, stepping on it and geting that pucker factor wondering if its gonna blow, can u hold it straight, dnt beat up the rev limiter but keep it in the power band, dnt misshift and dnt granny shift either bc that could cost u the race. alll that going through ur head and the adrenaline pumping like a type r pump, blood pressure got ur gauge maxxed out, and ur eyes on high beam, and u got that twitch effect when u tapping the clutch and snatching gear like its supposed to be done. What more can u ask for?dont misshift and lay on the rev limiter too long in a boosted car cuz that **** will end ugly...

boosted_nonv
12-28-2007, 06:16 AM
Im down Jessy, I've always wanted the team to be like that

pooter
12-29-2007, 12:09 AM
im just curiosssssss can i tag along !!!lol

BTEC
12-30-2007, 05:53 PM
u know u gots to roll lou. Thanx for all the responses everybody. dnt look like this is gonna happen or atleast i havent heard about ne thing but it was a good idea i thought.

Danger Mouse
12-30-2007, 05:54 PM
where u tryn to go hang out at

BTEC
12-30-2007, 06:54 PM
i dnt know. an apt or house gathering. sports bar. pool hall. Dave an busters,jillians, or something like that. Just as long as everybody or atleast most of the crew votes a place and we all make the best of it.

Da_unknown
12-30-2007, 07:42 PM
well no one is really coming up with anything...soooooo

Seymour222
12-31-2007, 03:05 AM
I think Kron should pick a place and folks should show up.

EmminoDaGreat
01-01-2008, 07:12 PM
werd sounds like another taco mac nite needs to happen lol

Da_unknown
01-01-2008, 09:19 PM
wow i just got home...

00CiViC00
01-01-2008, 10:23 PM
+1 for taCo mAc

BTEC
01-12-2008, 02:51 PM
yeah so im back on and im glad to see a couple ppl say SOMETHING. taco mac is cool with me. Anybody else dwn? And what day would work for everybody? Somebody will have to text me bc i dnt have internet at my place yet. LOL!!! and its too much of a hassle to get online with the POC phone. So yeah, lets keep the ball rolling on this idea. L8-ur!!

01-12-2008, 04:43 PM
im down like a 40oz

EmminoDaGreat
01-12-2008, 04:53 PM
is ur car leaking anything ne more?

Da_unknown
01-12-2008, 05:05 PM
hey bi*ch

EmminoDaGreat
01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
??

Da_unknown
01-12-2008, 05:54 PM
yea u

BTEC
01-14-2008, 09:36 PM
i got some budlight at my house but i aint got no sofa yet so yawl gona have to sit on the floe. LOL!!! But 4real, so,ebody bettter text me the place and time bc im stealing internet again. LOL!!!

boosted_nonv
01-15-2008, 03:27 PM
whats good for the weekend

SLOWLYbtngU
01-16-2008, 10:43 AM
Roy Jones vs. Tito Trinidad fight on sat night. I might be able to come out for a bit but then I am out around 9ish... yeah nm.... I will just be doing the fight... if you all do something Sunday lemme know. I dont work Monday.

boosted_nonv
01-16-2008, 02:38 PM
ehh

00CiViC00
01-19-2008, 11:44 AM
its snowing so IDK ....
i have bald ass tires...

SLOWLYbtngU
01-19-2008, 01:16 PM
snow! snow! snow! :D

EmminoDaGreat
01-20-2008, 02:10 PM