PDA

View Full Version : Dateline.

Seymour222
12-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Last night I saw a special about children sex slaves in Cambodia. There were 5 year old girls and boys being prostituted for 30 dollars a night. There were american tourists who travel to these parts of the world specifically for these "sex tours". This garbage made me sick to my stomach, literally. It was worse that 2girls1cup.

It makes me feel absolutely horrible for these children. I couldn't imagine raising a child in a region where this type of behavior is tolerated. The REALLY crappy thing is after an undercover sting, the pimps and madames were right back at it, and the children are brainwashed to believe it is an acceptable means of earning. There is a lot of disturbing things out there.

The American doctor on the special should be castrated by means of butter knife. Sorry, end of rant.

ZeDFuNk
12-27-2007, 09:14 AM
that's pretty awesome.. how much does one of those tours cost? is this $30 american dollars? might be worth it.

ZeDFuNk
12-27-2007, 09:15 AM
totally joking.

fyi.

whoever runs that operation should be shot in the face and incinerated. what a piece of **** human being.

Sammich
12-27-2007, 09:16 AM
that's pretty awesome.. how much does one of those tours cost? is this $30 american dollars? might be worth it.

get two tickets..i'm coming w/ u...havent have 5yrold p*ssy before

XLR8NMR2
12-27-2007, 09:38 AM
i watched the same thing last night....it's depressing really.

rednblack
12-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Watched it as well, made me sick to my stomach.

Crazy Asian
12-27-2007, 10:52 AM
ya its sad. I went to a missionary trip around dec of 04 and i was at this concert and some girl was tugging on my shirt. She said "BJ BJ." Im like "what?" She goes "10 dollar for BJ 10 dollar." Im going " UM WTF!!??" So I tell her no and ran to my friend's. That **** messed me up for days cuz she looked like 10-12 no more.

Brett
12-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Was she hot? lol

Nah but yeah I saw when they did a thing on Dateline about that a while back to, and yeah girls as young as 5 are there for guys to f u c k, I mean what can you get out of a 5yo? :thinking: I mean for real.

Kevykev
12-27-2007, 11:50 AM

Wow, is this a new approach that i've missed? :???:

Brett
12-27-2007, 11:52 AM

Its all the rage now, Its the in thing to hit!! LOL

§treet_§peed
12-27-2007, 11:53 AM
Reminds me of The Dead Kennedy's.."Holiday In Cambodia!!!!!" lol but on a serious note **** is ****ed up unless the girls are 15 or older lol nah 17 and up lol

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Reminds me of The Dead Kennedy's.."Holiday In Cambodia!!!!!" lol but on a serious note **** is ****ed up unless the girls are 15 or older lol nah 17 and up lolYou fail to see the point man. It's not just about the age of these children, it's more of what they are doing to them. Telling them to have sex for money? That's fuked up. Atleast throw them in random stores and let them work there doing atleast something other then being prostitutes.

§treet_§peed
12-27-2007, 12:49 PM
actually no i'm not i know what the point was.. but lets face faxs. the world is ****ed up and thats the way it is and always will be. there WILL AWAYS BE ****ED UP THINGS LIKE THIS. no matter how much we don't want it or what we do.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-27-2007, 12:54 PM
No again. You clearly stated that it was all right if they were 17 and up. Did you not?

On_Her_Face
12-27-2007, 12:55 PM
actually no i'm not i know what the point was.. but lets face faxs. the world is ****ed up and thats the way it is and always will be. there WILL AWAYS BE ****ED UP THINGS LIKE THIS. no matter how much we don't want it or what we do.

face the what?

Dracc
12-27-2007, 12:59 PM
~cancels cambodia membership~

thats just crazy:ninja:

§treet_§peed
12-27-2007, 01:11 PM
face the what? facts son facts damn billy learn ENGRISH lol

No again. You clearly stated that it was all right if they were 17 and up. Did you not? i said i would **** them if they were 17 and up as far as prostitution hell **** happens. i mean they shouldn't be forced in to it but hell half do it on there own free will cause it is easy money.

Crazy Asian
12-27-2007, 01:12 PM
meh it's asia. Countries are still developing. Cambodia half the people live in huts still and these weird treehouse

Sammich
12-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Its all the rage now, Its the in thing to hit!! LOL

tr00f lol

Brett
12-27-2007, 01:39 PM
They still pee in the woods...LOL

For $5 you can even watch a 5yo girl pee in the woods... :lmfao:

MaconPerformance
12-27-2007, 02:31 PM
That's just wrong..... 10-12 shouldnt even know what a BJ is....

B18c1Turboed
12-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Therer was a show on tv once, and the FBi was following some of these guys and arresting them, when they got back into the USA.They where charging them with something crazy,but i bet they wont go back again!!!

I have a daughter that is 11 years old, i couldnt imagine!!! makes me sick!!

§treet_§peed
12-27-2007, 04:40 PM
^ i agree man. anything below 15 is to young unless your the same age.

Seymour222
12-27-2007, 05:19 PM
The terminology for bj was "Yum Yum". Intercourse was referred to as "Boom Boom". What was really sad was all the girls flirting like they were grown women. At the end of the docu. The doctor they originally interviewed undercover, began to deny any illegal actions, he was just there to "see friends he has made over time". I bet he gets his ass beat when he goes home.

Leadfoot_mf
12-27-2007, 05:26 PM
"Holiday In Cambodia"

So you been to school
For a year or two
And you know you've seen it all
In daddy's car
Thinkin' you'll go far
Back east your type don't crawl

Play ethnicky jazz
To parade your snazz
On your five grand stereo