PDA

View Full Version : se7en, went from good to ridiculous.

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 06:58 AM
----****WALL OF TEXT WARNING****----

Okay, this is going to be a lengthy post, so bear with me. I'll expect TheChosenOne to chime in on it too, to let everyone know what's going on with his end as well.

As a fair amount of people know, I traded my 98 Integra Sedan to se7en (known as crxseven at that point.) It seemed to be an okay deal. I questioned why he would want to trade a built crx for a nearly stock Integra. He said he wanted to get out of a "hot rod" car. He wanted a nearly stock car, because he was tired of driving such a car around all the time. I said okay, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. I was happy, I was getting a fast car, straight up for my Integra. Little did I know, problems were going to arise as little as the next day.

First of all, when I got down there, to COLUMBUS, that was when he informed me that the car wasn't complete. He neglected to tell me until I drove all the way down there, that VTEC wasn't wired completely. I should've turned around and came back up here, and never spoke to him again. But, I decided to work with him. I drove the car and liked how fast it was. We met then drove to a nearby Zaxby's to do the paperwork. THAT'S when he informed me about VTEC, and the wiring harness that he "had on the way from RyWire." I said okay. I also had to drive back to Atlanta on a bad axle. He said it was going bad, and that it would have to be replaced. He bought an axle, and put it in the car. I said I would put it in. I didn't know it was on its last leg, and I barely got back to Atlanta, and to a car lot the next day. Also, he said the VTEC would not work, because the VSS was changed out to accomodate the S2K gauge cluster. He said all I would have to do, is wait on the harness from RyWire, which he had ordered, and install the rewired distributor (which he included with the car) and everything would be fine.

My grandfather owns a car lot, so I took the CRX over there the next day, to replace the axle on his lift. That's when my cousin pointed out that I was leaking oil. A lot. We got it over on the lift, and discovered that oil was streaming out from behind the oil pump. I checked the level, and it was barely touching the stick. I sent se7en a text message saying what I just discovered. He said it was impossible. I told him I'm watching oil pressure build, and then the oil just comes streaming down the side of the block. After a bit of debating, and me stating that I would just like to trade back, if this car is going to be giving me trouble as little as the next day, I don't want to deal with this, and it was a bad trade. He stated, and I QUOTE, "That is impossible." He would not trade back whatsoever. After all, he told me that it his his daily driver, and he has had NO problems. He assured me that I wouldn't have any problems either. So, he claimed that it must have happened on the way up to Atlanta, automatically making it my fault. I told him it had to have been happening for a while, because oil was caked up down the bottom of the car, and even on the MUFFLER. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I had to go through 2 days of searching to get the right axle. He bought the wrong one. I had no car for those days either.

He agreed to pay for the leak. I said okay. He set up an appointment with Vuong for me to take it up there, and he would front the bill. After a couple of days of waiting, he asks to meet up at the Varsity so he can give me cash. He said he found out Vuong won't take a credit card.

After a few days, he says he can't get a hold of Vuong, or he won't respond, or something. So, he sets me up an appointment at Mainstream. That's great, because I only live about 7-8 minutes away. So we meet up at the V, we finally exchange titles, and he gives me $110. (I'll explain the title situation later.)

I take the car to MSP on the day and time that was specified, also making me lose a day of work. We look at the car, and diagnose that it's an O-Ring behind the oil pump. They quoted the work at $300, and said they couldn't start on it until the next week. I said fine. Not quite the amount se7en gave me. So, I text message him about it. That's when things got a little hazy. He responded, I don't remember exactly what he said. But after that, I couldn't get a response out of him.

After I said the work was going to be $300, he would not respond to text messages calls, etc. So, I decided to sell the car. I posted up a thread selling the car, and stating what was wrong with it. A little before taking the car up to MSP, it seemed that a couple of cam seals had started leaking as well. So, I stated everything that was wrong in the For-Sale Thread, letting the next buyer know exactly what was wrong with the car.

TheChosenOne offered me his stock 92 Accord. It was a one owner car when he got it, all papers and receipts included. I debated it for a while, and said sure. I'll trade. So, after discussing the problems with the CRX for a while, it came down to one day he messaged me saying he knew exactly what was wrong with the car, and he wanted it anyway. I would have to drive down to Macon to meet up with him, and I made plans, and said okay. We got down there, and discussed everything, and he said he had traded cars with se7en before, so he would discuss with him what to do. In essence, taking me out of it. se7en stated himself, he didn't want to deal with a middle man (me) anyway, so he would work things out with TheChosenOne. Fine with me.

About a week later, or so, I start getting messages/calls from Chosen saying se7en isn't responding too much to his calls/messages. After a bit more time, and quite a bit more discussing, I agree to pay for half of the labor for the oil leaks. That was perfectly fine with me. The car went from me to Chosen, so I was taking it upon myself to make it right. As of last night, Chosen calls me saying that he got the harness hooked up, which never came from se7en. He wouldn't respond, so Chosen had to BUY one from a user on Honda-Tech. That was obviously not in the orginal deal either. se7en said he would give the harness to me, for free, whenever it was shipped in. Obviously, that never happened either. He got the harness wired, and installed the included dizzy, but said the car wouldn't start. He had the dizzy tested, and said it was busted, IT'S BAD.

So, here we are. I have the Accord, Chosen has the CRX, which is currently out of commision, and I'm helping to pay for the leaks, and the dizzy. se7en is nowhere to be found, at least to us. He won't respond to either one of us, abd I know he's been active on IA, because he's been posting threads in the Car Pics section.

I stated in the beginning that I wanted my Integra back, but I'm not so sure about exactly what Chosen wants to do at this point.

Now, I'll take this thread down, if I'm proved to be wrong, or something happens that helps me and Chosen to solve this. Until then, know that se7en is pretty much giving us the shaft, and causing us a lot of stress, time, and money.

-S Double C-
12-26-2007, 07:21 AM
he was telling everyone here in columbus for weeks, maybe months that he order that rywire ****..but it dont take that long for one to come in...lol The car did run great however the headgasket seem to leak pretty bad considering oil ran down the whole front of the motor.

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 07:22 AM
Thanks for that information. That helps out a lot. :goodjob:

81911SC
12-26-2007, 07:32 AM
That's a ****ty person for ya. (unless this is cleared up) Hope it works out for ya man.

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 07:55 AM
It's not cleared up, because I just posted it.

I want it to be cleared up. He's causing me and Chosen quite a lot of stress.

Tech5
12-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Damn, I would motion for a ban that is shady , But I like to hear se7en side of the story, though

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 09:48 AM
I wouldn't motion for a ban, I need this resolved.

Chosen and I need something to happen, or we're both having to deal with his mess that he's caused.

TheChosenOne
12-26-2007, 11:06 AM
I have done third party business with Jonathan before, and ironically, I was on his side of the dispute, but my mother always told me that some rumors are TRUE!

When I first was interested in the CRX, I wondered why Robbie would want a stock accord for a built B20Vtec, but he said he had to replace an axle, and he informed me of all the minor problems, and he just couldn't rely on it as a daily driver.

Well, If I knew all the issues with the car, then WHY DID I BUY IT?

Answer: I was told that it was only leaking from the oil pump, and that it had already been diagnosed, and would be paid in full by Jonathan, As far as the Vtec goes, I was told that the conversion harness was only the way, and it would be given to me, free of charge when Jonathan recieved it. THe car came with the extra distributor, 370cc injectors, and a chipped p28.

I made sure that I made it clear to Robbie to contact Jonathan and make sure that everything was being carried over, because I would not have bought the car if I would have had to pay for anything besides getting the car tuned after vtec was wired up.

Just a side note. I have meet the original builder of the b20vtec CRX when I bought Jonathans old four door DB1 with the green Rota J SPecials. Jon aquired the CRX by trading Justin for the Four door, and reportedly there were some unresolved issues in that transaction.

I called Jonathan to ask him about the oil leak money and the rywire, and he said he already paid Robbie for the oil leak, and that it only was leaking from the oil pan. (In my mind in saying "Not this ****, again"). He informed me that he was personal friends with Rywire and that he would be having lunch with him in the upcoming week, and that he would ask him about the conversion harness. He sounded lagit to me at the time, but I coulda sworn that the harness was sapposed to be on its way already. :thinking:

Well, weeks went by, and NO RESPONSES FROM SE7EN aka Jonathan, so I called Robbie and said, for the sake of my driveway, I'll go half with him on the oil leaks. I bought the conversion harness from BUCLK, so the only thing holding me back from wiring VTEC was the oil leaks.

I called up Vuogne, and he said he could fix the "pinched oil pump o-ring" for $180. I take the car up to him the next day, and he takes a look at it, and says that I was about to be took...:idb::thinking::thinking::thinking:. He says he "COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT MAINSTREAM WOULD SAY THAT IT WAS THE OIL PUMP O-RING". He replaced my cam seals, (which looked liked they had been replaced without removing the cams, by the previous mechanic) he also replaced my vtec soleniod gasket and my head was missing a tiny o-ring in the middle, under an oil runner.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I paid VUONGE $200 and the car is still leaking oil! The next day, my friend and I downloaded the manual for the conversion harness off of boomslang, and connected the wires for vtec, and switched the distributors..... NO F***ING SPARK!

Robbie has been a GREAT SPORT about the whole thing, but based on the deal we came to when I traded cars with him, which was to have the oil leaks fixed, free of charge, and to have the harness sent to me, free of chrage, unless Robbie wants to come out of pocket for fix everything... I think it's only fair to undo the trade. I should get my CB7, and he should get the CRX. WHat happenes after that, between him and Jonathan should be worked out as well, but Jonathan doesn't sound like he's willing to work things out.

I have been F U C K E D over too many times. A guy on AI bought my tranny and never paid for it. I have a teal GSR eg, that one of my god friends, Swolejamaica, blew up, and never paid me a cent for! I;m tired of this S H I T !!!! real talk. I have been very patient, and I try to give people on IA the benefit of the doubt since we all have a common interest, but that**** obviously doesn't work. I want Justice.:(:goodjob:

Sammich
12-26-2007, 11:16 AM
damn...with all of this..i dont think i wana do any car business here on IA..

TheChosenOne
12-26-2007, 11:21 AM
damn...with all of this..i dont think i wana do any car business here on IA..
I know, right!

I don't want it to come down to that, because 4 of my 6 cars have come from IA.:rolleyes:

It just really bothers me that Jonathan isn't answering his phone or returning pm's. He better be in China for the holidays or sumthin...:yes:

Sammich
12-26-2007, 11:24 AM
it SEEMED like he was a real cool legit person...i guess not...i hope for ya'lls sake that everything works out

Dracc
12-26-2007, 11:25 AM
wow... read it all.. hope all gets resolved

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 11:35 AM
All I know right now, is that Jonathan needs to get in here and say SOMETHING.

I'm tired of him just ignoring the problem. Obviously Chosen wants his Accord back, and I want my Integra back.

Andy_013
12-26-2007, 11:41 AM
I had a problem with him too...

He said he would trade me some Si wheels plus cash for my work wheels. I try to PM and called him like ten times but no answer. I even switch time went I had to go into work some I can meet up with him. He never called or PM me back after that. Thanks for **** wasting my time!!!

TheChosenOne
12-26-2007, 12:01 PM
The more I read this thread the more it upsets me!

I highly doubt that Jonathan is going to help resolve anything.

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 12:11 PM
I know.

It's pissing me off. I can't understand how/why people can be this way.

TheChosenOne
12-26-2007, 12:38 PM
He just pm'd me...

He said "what are you talking about. lol"

Robbie... i'm about to go somewhere, please catch him up.

Jaimecbr900
12-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Interesting. Subscribing just to see his response, although I doubt he will.

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm waiting to see a response too. It's interesting to see some of the responses from other people.

:ninja: He's lurking.

Sammich
12-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (5 members and 1 guests)
phatboislim, -SkInNy-, RobbieCB, se7en, TheChosenOne

post up dude and explain yourself

AnTi-PooN
12-26-2007, 01:04 PM
in sevens for sale thread it said clearly that v-tec wasnt wired... but i'm on ur side with the rest of it

ash7
12-26-2007, 01:04 PM
----****WALL OF TEXT WARNING****----

Okay, this is going to be a lengthy post, so bear with me. I'll expect Little did I know, problems were going to arise as little as the next day.

i told you straight up from the beginning that you were not getting perfect car. You accepted this and took it.

First of all, when I got down there, to COLUMBUS, that was when he informed me that the car wasn't complete. He neglected to tell me until I drove all the way down there, that VTEC wasn't wired completely. I should've turned around and came back up here, and never spoke to him again. But, I decided to work with him. I drove the car and liked how fast it was. We met then drove to a nearby Zaxby's to do the paperwork. THAT'S when he informed me about VTEC, and the wiring harness that he "had on the way from RyWire." I said okay. I also had to drive back to Atlanta on a bad axle. He said it was going bad, and that it would have to be replaced. He bought an axle, and put it in the car. I said I would put it in. I didn't know it was on its last leg, and I barely got back to Atlanta, and to a car lot the next day. Also, he said the VTEC would not work, because the VSS was changed out to accomodate the S2K gauge cluster. He said all I would have to do, is wait on the harness from RyWire, which he had ordered, and install the rewired distributor (which he included with the car) and everything would be fine.

That part is an outright lie. I told you over the phone while we were discussing terms of the deal that the VTEC was not wired in and what all i had done to diagnose the issue.

My grandfather owns a car lot, so I took the CRX over there the next day, to replace the axle on his lift. That's when my cousin pointed out that I was leaking oil. A lot. We got it over on the lift, and discovered that oil was streaming out from behind the oil pump. I checked the level, and it was barely touching the stick. I sent se7en a text message saying what I just discovered. He said it was impossible. I told him I'm watching oil pressure build, and then the oil just comes streaming down the side of the block. After a bit of debating, and me stating that I would just like to trade back, if this car is going to be giving me trouble as little as the next day, I don't want to deal with this, and it was a bad trade. He stated, and I QUOTE, "That is impossible." He would not trade back whatsoever. After all, he told me that it his his daily driver, and he has had NO problems. He assured me that I wouldn't have any problems either.

Here again you are stretching the truth... when i called you to discuss this you told me what was up and i told you that I did not want to make you feel like you had been screwed and that i would set up an appointment to have it looked at since obviously you didn't know what you were looking at or know how to fix it.

So, he claimed that it must have happened on the way up to Atlanta, automatically making it my fault. I told him it had to have been happening for a while, because oil was caked up down the bottom of the car, and even on the MUFFLER. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I had to go through 2 days of searching to get the right axle. He bought the wrong one. I had no car for those days either.

At no time did i say it was your fault... And have you ever driven for over an hour with an oil leak at highway speeds? It tends to fling everywhere...
Giving you the wrong axle was my fault, and i believe i apologized for you numerous times for that, but at no time did you have to throw down money for a new one.

He agreed to pay for the leak. I said okay. He set up an appointment with Vuong for me to take it up there, and he would front the bill. After a couple of days of waiting, he asks to meet up at the Varsity so he can give me cash. He said he found out Vuong won't take a credit card.

After a few days, he says he can't get a hold of Vuong, or he won't respond, or something. So, he sets me up an appointment at Mainstream. That's great, because I only live about 7-8 minutes away. So we meet up at the V, we finally exchange titles, and he gives me $110. (I'll explain the title situation later.)

Robbie and i had agreed that it was an oil pan gasket leak, Mainstream charges 75$ hr. for labor and gaskets are about 20 bucks. I paid for the parts and labor to fix an OIL PAN GASKET.

I have done my best to be straight up and honest in my dealings with anyone and everyone here on IA at all times, and many people can vouch for that.

At this time please let me post up something I find quite interesting that Robbie forgot to mention while he was bashing my crediability:
Fireworks486: hey
SVOverboost: Who might you be?
Fireworks486: jonathan
Fireworks486: ...crxseven... i just got your text a few minutes ago.
SVOverboost: Yea.
Fireworks486: bad news?
SVOverboost: Yea.
Fireworks486: ... care to fill me in?
SVOverboost: I'll just lay it out there.
SVOverboost: Let me type. I hate to do it.
SVOverboost: Just don't hate Ime.I
SVOverboost: I glanced over the title when I had it. I didn't realize my grandfather actually put a finance lien on it. I thought he was just holding it from me until I paid him off. I still owed him $1500 for the car. I thought he would work it out with me to give him like a grand or a little more to pay it off, sign the title over and let me finish paying it off from there. Only, he won't let me do it, and won't release the title. In fact, he called me a dumbass and wants me to get the Integra back.
Fireworks486: um
SVOverboost: yeah..
Fireworks486: that's unacceptable
SVOverboost: ..?
Fireworks486: you're telling me that you traded a car with a financial lein on it...
SVOverboost: I didn't realize the title had the actual lien on it. I thought he was just holding it from me. I didn't see it until I actually got down there to Columbus.
SVOverboost: So, from there, I tried talking to him, but he wouldn't.
Fireworks486: so basicly you have to come up with 1500 bucks in order to release the title.
SVOverboost: which I don't have.
Fireworks486: what happened to the insurance money that you were supposed to get from the accident (that i didn't ask for btw)
SVOverboost: bills.
Fireworks486: you're kidding me
SVOverboost: No, man. I wish I Was.
Fireworks486: i don't think I've been this mad in years
SVOverboost: Dude, I know.
Fireworks486: alright... well look
SVOverboost: Yeah?
Fireworks486: I'm not going to give you 1500
Fireworks486: but i can work with you
Fireworks486: i can give you several hundred
SVOverboost: You don't have to do that.
Fireworks486: what is the number to the dealership where the lein is being held?
SVOverboost: Alright, here I have a plan.
Fireworks486: i'll call up there and make arrangements
SVOverboost: I'll call him tonight, and go over there. I'll make sure to work it out with him.
SVOverboost: Don't worry about it, I'll get it handled/
SVOverboost: I don't want you to have to worry or get stressed.
SVOverboost: It's my problem, I"ll fix it.
Fireworks486: like i said man... I'm willing to help you with this.
SVOverboost: I know, but like I said. My mistake, so I"ll fix it.
SVOverboost: That's my side of the bargain.
SVOverboost: You said it, and I'll say it. I'm not shady like other people on IA either.
Fireworks486: well do what you can man. and you can still take the car to vuong if you want.
SVOverboost: Where is his shop?
SVOverboost: I read about it earlier today, I just don't know where it is.
Fireworks486: he lives in gwinnet. the phone number is -------- He works out of his garage on the weeknights and weekends; one of the best mechs. in atlanta.
SVOverboost: I know his reputation.
SVOverboost: wait, is he going to be able to do it in a sitting, or does he have other projects he has to attend to and I'll have to leave it there?
Fireworks486: talking to him yesterday he said he wouldn't have time to get to it until friday night or saturday. I'd imagine he would do it in less than an hour.
SVOverboost: I see.
Fireworks486: but take it up there man, the bill is already paid
SVOverboost: I"ll have to make arrangements.
SVOverboost: I got the axle in too, it pulls like a dream.
Fireworks486: :-) without vtec i might add
SVOverboost: no kidding.
Fireworks486: that engine has never seen vtec, it's still fresh
SVOverboost: now, I was going to ask. what all has to be done to intsall the P28?
Fireworks486: just the conversion harness man
Fireworks486: and the distributor swap
SVOverboost: is the harness still coming from ryan?
Fireworks486: it is supposed to, however, rywire seems to have forgotten about me. I dodm
SVOverboost: damn.
Fireworks486: didn't order it from their standard sight
SVOverboost: ah.
Fireworks486: site*
Fireworks486: i will call ryan tomm and see what the deal is bro
SVOverboost: no problem
Fireworks486: and if it just shows up in the mail, I'll give it straight up to you
SVOverboost: vtec's only going to get me in trouble. :D
Fireworks486: but please man, do whatever you can to get this title straight. If it comes down to it, please have your grandfather call me up and I'll discuss payment arrangements with him.
Fireworks486: i know you're not shady man. :-)
SVOverboost: dont' worry about it.
SVOverboost: I"ll have it taken care of.
Fireworks486: I've got to clean my garage man, but If anything comes up, send me a text.
SVOverboost: no problem
SVOverboost: I'll let you know.
SVOverboost: We'll have this worked out.
Fireworks486: thanks man, peace. :-)
SVOverboost: later

Someone please explain to me how I am in the wrong here?
-jonathan

Sammich
12-26-2007, 01:10 PM
plot thickens indeed..i'm just reading..

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 01:21 PM
You told me I wasn't getting a perfect car, but you said you haven't had any problems with it daily driving it since you got it/built it.

I specifically remember sitting at Zaxby's, and you spitting off a race between you and bigdare23 and saying you even hung with him without VTEC. I remember sitting there being shocked wondering why this wasn't said before. That's when you explained the whole thing about the harness and all.

Not knowing what I'm looking at or how to fix it? No, I'm pretty sure I have no f*cking clue what I mean when I see oil streaming down the side of the block ABOVE THE OIL PAN when oil pressure builds a few seconds after the car is cranked and running.

I know about the axle, I was simply stating that I had to search for 2 days trying to find the right axle, calling and messaging you asking which one to use. Numerous trips to the parts store, and shelling out an extra $15 for the right axle. (The only part with that being a big deal is not having a car for nearly two days. That cost me two days of work.)

If it was simply the oil pan gasket, I would have fixed it myself, but it was not. I'm sure Chosen can easily tell you the same.

I also don't see why posting that conversation has anything to do with it. I tried to get my Integra back, but you would have no part in that. I also got the title situation fixed, and got a fresh title to you, clean and clear. I did however wonder why your name wasn't on the title you gave me, that was dated for quite a little while back. No, I didn't sign that title, or get it transferred into my name either. Why? Because I knew I was going to get rid of the car soon anyway.

Oh, and in the conversation. I was being so nice about it because I gave up all hope of ever getting my Integra back anyway. I knew I was stuck with the CRX.

ash7
12-26-2007, 01:31 PM
he was telling everyone here in columbus for weeks, maybe months that he order that rywire ****..but it dont take that long for one to come in...lol The car did run great however the headgasket seem to leak pretty bad considering oil ran down the whole front of the motor.

that was before the timing belt slipped and i replaced the valvetrain sean... considering i havn't seen you in MONTHS and you only saw under the hood of the car ONCE, I'm sure you know what you're talking about. Conversion harnesses take longer to make when it's being done as a favor to me by Ryan...

Just a side note. I have meet the original builder of the b20vtec CRX when I bought Jonathans old four door DB1 with the green Rota J SPecials. Jon aquired the CRX by trading Justin for the Four door, and reportedly there were some unresolved issues in that transaction.

nice one jordan... i believe the title issue was NO FAULT OF MINE, and the blame rested on the shoulders of the man i bought the DB1 from. Quit trying to make me out to be a shady seller when you KNOW that is not the case.

-jonathan

AnTi-PooN
12-26-2007, 01:32 PM
dude ur teg is slammed

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 01:36 PM
dude ur teg is slammed
Yeah, my old Integra.

ash7
12-26-2007, 01:41 PM
All parties involved have been sent my new phone number with a demand to call me right away to discuss all of these things.

-jonathan

Sammich
12-26-2007, 01:42 PM
oh spit...that is your old teggy

Papa_Smurf
12-26-2007, 01:45 PM
drama up in here...

just race for pinks and leave it at that.

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 01:51 PM
drama up in here...

Now we all know that's not fair.

I have a 92 Accord LX now!!

Sammich
12-26-2007, 01:52 PM
TV shows be f'n up people's minds lol..."Pinks All Out"

Grimm Reeper
12-26-2007, 02:03 PM
That sucks. Shit like this makes it harder to trust or buy things from people on here.

Grimm Reeper
12-26-2007, 02:12 PM
drama up in here...

PINKS is gheeyyyyy :gay:

bigdare23
12-26-2007, 02:24 PM
This is an example of why you dont trade cars.

{shakes head}

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 02:36 PM
This is an example of why you dont trade cars.

{shakes head}
I know. The worst part is, I was warned numerous times by different people saying it was a bad idea.

I don't want to cause any controversy, but apparently I already have.

I just want everyone to come out ahead in the end.

Sammich
12-26-2007, 02:40 PM
rob...if you were like me when i was THINKING of purchasing that 528i...and had a bad feeling about it and followed your instinct...u prolly woulda came out ahead and found something you felt comfortable with..i left that 528..and found what i wanted a wk and a half later. sometimes you gota follow your gut...and i'm glad i followed mine.

i'm not putting this on nobody..i was neither there, no had either of the cars, just saying what i'm saying

SE-Rious1
12-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Yeah, my old Integra.
That sucks balls now you have to be on IA and see his post with your car as the SIG makes ya sick dont it lol:no:

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 02:45 PM
That sucks balls now you have to be on IA and see his post with your car as the SIG makes ya sick dont it lol:no:
Does this answer your question?

:sicks:
:sicks: :toilet:

ash7
12-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Speaking of Pinks... they're coming to Atlanta in May...

-jonathan

Footefan52
12-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Not being biased in the whole thing I's say that the original poster has the best deal out of it.

The now owner of the CRX has a broken car
The now owner of the teg has a $1500 lien on his car
The OP has a car that he doesn't have to fix or pay anything on

Just my .02 and if I am wrong I apologize but this was just my thinking

mr.koupe
12-26-2007, 03:54 PM
that teg is slammed ! treal :ninja:

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Not being biased in the whole thing I's say that the original poster has the best deal out of it.

Just my .02 and if I am wrong I apologize but this was just my thinkingI agree !

Sol-Badguy
12-26-2007, 04:21 PM

Just my .02 and if I am wrong I apologize but this was just my thinking
Wrong, I scratched up the money and paid my grandfather for the car. I do still owe some him money though.

The new owner of the CRX has a currently, none running car. That sucks for him. I don't want our deal to become sour, so I am helping him.

Yes, the Accord only needs a few things. Axle, oil change, and I need a new exhaust. So what? If either party in a deal has problems, everyone has problems. I'm not the kind of person to just leave it be.

TheChosenOne
12-26-2007, 05:50 PM
This is a perfect example of a lack of communication that turned things sour.

I talked to jon, and between the two of us, I got things squad away. He has mad me an offer that could possible fix my situation.

Robbie has always kept in contact with the me, so the only business left between me and him is either for him to pay be half for the oil change, AND pay for a new dizzy, or trade me my accord back.

All I ask, is for $100 bux for the oil repairs, and Jonathan and I will work out the rest. :goodjob:

Vteckidd
12-26-2007, 06:08 PM
RobbieDB

1) Its called BUYER BEWARE, not SELLER BEWARE. It is YOUR RESPONSIBLITY to have the car checked out BEFORE PURCHASE. You did not do so. Any problems that the car has are now YOUR PROBLEMS

2) You bought a swapped car, welcome to the world of fixing other peoples mistakes, if you dont like that, buy a Kia, they come with a 10 year warranty.

3) Your expecting someone to pay for an oil leak YOU failed to inspect? How can you determine WHEN the oil leak occured? His definition of DAILY DRIVER may differ from yours, that doesnt mean you get to ask for him to pay for every little thing thats wrong. Hes not a dealership

4) USED CARS ARE SOLD AS IS, AS IS MEANS YOU GET THE CAR CHECKED OUT BEFORE YOU BUY!

I cant beleive people are still dumb enough to buy swapped cars based on OTHER PEOPLES WORD!!!! are we really that dumb?!!! DONT TRUST ANYONE

Se7en

If you agreed to give him a conversion harness, you need to provide him with it. if you agreed to anything else, you need to own up to it.

But last i checked, CHanging ownership of car doesnt make you owe the new owner. IE you dont owe chosen ANYTHING. You owe RObbie if anything, but even thats a stretch.

Robbie im sure youll fire off at me an get upset, but im just telling it like it is. You bought a lemon without doing your homework. You NEVER take someones word, and you should have bought the car or traded when it was COMPLETED (WITH VTEC AND EVERYTHING HE SAID) OR NOT TRADED AT ALL.

As much as you may hate it, you got screwed , but its your own fault.

Vteckidd
12-26-2007, 06:10 PM
And RObbie sold a car that he cant LEGALLY SELL since the car is not his. You could file against that if you wanted.

-S Double C-
12-26-2007, 06:25 PM
that was before the timing belt slipped and i replaced the valvetrain sean... considering i havn't seen you in MONTHS and you only saw under the hood of the car ONCE, I'm sure you know what you're talking about. Conversion harnesses take longer to make when it's being done as a favor to me by Ryan...

nice one jordan... i believe the title issue was NO FAULT OF MINE, and the blame rested on the shoulders of the man i bought the DB1 from. Quit trying to make me out to be a shady seller when you KNOW that is not the case.

-jonathan

actually...ive seen under the hood 4 times to be honest. And i see you bouncing around all the time. :yes:

Double_0_Rusty
12-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Damn, I read the whole thread. I hope everything works out for the best for everyone involved.

odie22
12-26-2007, 07:08 PM
first off robbie needs to STOP CRYING!!!! and second how can he trade a car with a lean so if any one is a lier its him... he knew there was a lean on the car and he knew what he was doing. he wanted to get the car and see if he liked it and when he didnt thats when he came out with the hole i have a lean on the car. and the hole trading back thats crap. and i know se7en and he is the last person that would do anything SHADY to me its robbie thats the shady one here and hes the one that is lying.

annnnd.......

ash7
12-26-2007, 07:17 PM
I have gone out of my way to help jordan with the issues in the past, and here i am, doing it again. Things are squared away with everyone now and I believe some rep points are in order here.

Next time guys, PLEASE send me some PMs or something other than just trying to call me and assuming that I am ignoring you. I knew nothing was wrong until today when TheChosenOne sent me a PM informing me about this thread - and after i found out and got caught up on what was going on; i made things happen with a quickness and got it resolved.

In no way shape, matter, or form am I in any way at fault with what has been going down here lately.

-jonathan

odie22
12-26-2007, 07:25 PM
actually...ive seen under the hood 4 times to be honest. And i see you bouncing around all the time. :yes:

sean how are those 4wd mud tires on fake a** lame offset work rszr's grippin for ya ? i like how the tires stick out of the side 4 feet on each side, 1980's style ftw. nice paint job btw did 20 smurfs :sicks: on your 240? ive seen better paint come out of my 2nd grade cousins art class. orange peel ftl hommie.

end rant.

Dirty Octopus™
12-26-2007, 08:46 PM
yeah... that ish is slammed :goodjob:
i think all the cars are in good homes :yes:

D.Choe
12-26-2007, 09:13 PM
I've personally done business w/ Jonathan by buying an exhaust from him and he's a stand-up guy. although I had to drive far as hell to Columbus, we had no problems meeting up and everything was as stated in the for sale post.

The one time I attempted to do business w/ Robbie I was wanting to trade my Enkeis for his LS mesh wheels and I drove from Athens to Gwinnett to pick up the wheel cover caps for the Enkeis. when I was about halfway there he decides to change his mind about the trade.

although it's not that bad of a drive, gas = money = time and it left a bad taste in my mouth (no hard feelings though Rob I'm kinda indecisive too)

I tried contacting TheChosenOne about B series valvecovers he had up for sale, only to find out when I'm about to buy a VC from Bucky that he just gave them to him for parts and I had no idea that they were gone. (it's cool though cause I now see why you traded them)

I'm not trying to pick sides but laying out my experiences w/ all three parties

TheChosenOne
12-26-2007, 10:13 PM
I tried contacting TheChosenOne about B series valvecovers he had up for sale, only to find out when I'm about to buy a VC from Bucky that he just gave them to him for parts and I had no idea that they were gone. (it's cool though cause I now see why you traded them)

Yeah, my bad Homey. I needed that conversion harness.:goodjob:

-S Double C-
12-26-2007, 10:20 PM
sean how are those 4wd mud tires on fake a** lame offset work rszr's grippin for ya ? i like how the tires stick out of the side 4 feet on each side, 1980's style ftw. nice paint job btw did 20 smurfs :sicks: on your 240? ive seen better paint come out of my 2nd grade cousins art class. orange peel ftl hommie.

end rant.

Who are you? last i checked 40 series is low profile? :goodjob: lame offset haha ok? yeah they stick out i have spacers on the front....and the back needs traction so of course i got some wide ass tires and im still spinning. And they especially arent after i tune my car. I havent wet sanded my car yet and there is only orange peel on the bumpers...when you can lay down a 3 stage paint job with 6 pearls in it YOURSELF then talk to me.